Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel There is NOTHING good about me. Midget, ugly, zero personality

Void.

Void.

Court Jester
-
Im 5'3, low IQ(93), quiet guy, skinny, ugly face, neurotic, broke. Add that to the fact that I speak a funny way and its a recipe for disaster.

I have ZERO redeeming qualities. I could shoot myself tomorrow and nobody would notice nor care.

Then people wonder why im so bitter and angry. Ive been treated like a less than nothing subhuman my whole life. They talk about mental health then they laugh at my face these two-faced fucks.

All because of my fucking genetics. And people say you have a choice. What choice? Im low IQ and ugly. The most I can do is be mediocre for the rest of my life if i put effort and betabuxx like the sad little man that I am.

If God exists then I was put in this world to be ridiculed and laughed at.

Last edited:
cover5.jpg

if it's really as bad as you describe it, you have some seriously strong mental fortitude for not having roped by now. So you have at least one positive attribute :feelsYall: Not gonna lie to you brotha, no matter what you do, you're gonna suffer the effects of lookism your entire life. But don't be completely disheartened, it can get better. In terms of physicality I'm not much better off than you and my life is alright. Keep your head up champ, learn to live for yourself and noone else

Im 5'3, low IQ(93), quiet guy, skinny, ugly face, neurotic, broke. Add that to the fact that I speak a funny way and its a recipe for disaster.

I have ZERO redeeming factors. I could shoot myself tomorrow and nobody would notice nor care.

Then people wonder why im so bitter and angry. Ive been treated like a less than nothing subhuman my whole life. They talk about mental health then they laugh at my face these two-faced fucks.

All because of my fucking genetics. And people say you have a choice. What choice? Im low IQ and ugly. The most I can do is be mediocre for the rest of my life if i put effort and betabuxx like the sad little man that I am.

Get height surgery

Truecel trait: literally everything is bad about you and you have no redeeming qualities

if it's really as bad as you describe it, you have some seriously strong mental fortitude for not having roped by now. So you have at least one positive attribute :feelsYall: Not gonna lie to you brotha, no matter what you do, you're gonna suffer the effects of lookism your entire life. But don't be completely disheartened, it can get better. In terms of physicality I'm not much better off than you and my life is alright. Keep your head up champ, learn to live for yourself and noone else
Thanks man. Im too much of a pussy to kill myself anyway. Escaping through vidyas and being a degenerate online is the only way for me to forget and feel a shred of happiness that normies probably feel ten times as much on a daily basis

Thanks man. Im too much of a pussy to kill myself anyway. Escaping through vidyas and being a degenerate online is the only way for me to forget and feel a shred of happiness that normies probably feel ten times as much on a daily basis
Don't say it like that man, most of your suffering is in your imagination. Tell yourself you haven't roped because you're too willing to live. Nothing wrong with escaping reality for a while by enjoying vidya and browsing the internet, do try to branch out though. I escaped my doomer phase by finding copes that involve adventuring out into the real world. You'd be amazed how much of a difference being active can make, it fixes everything except your inceldom :feelskek:

With that said, I don't mean start grinding the gym or some shit I personally think muscle training is a huge waste of time for incels (unless you really enjoy it for some reason)

Don't say it like that man, most of your suffering is in your imagination. Tell yourself you haven't roped because you're too willing to live. Nothing wrong with escaping reality for a while by enjoying vidya and browsing the internet, do try to branch out though. I escaped my doomer phase by finding copes that involve adventuring out into the real world. You'd be amazed how much of a difference being active can make, it fixes everything except your inceldom :feelskek:

With that said, I don't mean start grinding the gym or some shit I personally think muscle training is a huge waste of time for incels (unless you really enjoy it for some reason)
Yeah ur right. I like walking alone in nature or being around animals. But the moment im around humans, I get in fight or flight mode. I just got bullied and belittled so much my brain doesn’t want to associate with any human being.

I have ZERO redeeming qualities. I could shoot myself tomorrow and nobody would notice nor care.

God does exist and he did not create you to ridicule you ,you may be a victim of generational curses and that can be mitigated!

Mogs me

I just wanna be somthing I don't wanna be nothing

If God exists (I believe He does) then there is a whole lot more to worry about.
The "elite" have officially waged war. This is the dumbest and greatest time in human history.
The world will burn soon enough.
Enjoy it, bro.

Your username and pfp says it all

Same here, i'm a literal genetic abomination.

People say it’s our fault for being angry but they don’t realize that after all the mistreatement we start becoming defensive

Same here, i'm a literal genetic abomination.
I want to be loved by a very specific type of foid for being my subhuman self. It sounds gay af but that is what my brain wants more than anything else. And it is biologically impossible to achieve.

I want to be loved by a very specific type of foid for being my subhuman self. It sounds gay af but that is what my brain wants more than anything else. And it is biologically impossible to achieve.
Same, i daydream about being loved for who i am, although i'm painfully aware that real foids are shallow animals who don't even consider me human.

On your latest thread you said your IQ was 128. Where did you get 93 when you made this thread?

On your latest thread you said your IQ was 128. Where did you get 93 when you made this thread?
I did a test a few years ago online and got 93 as a result. I hyper fixated on this result like the retard that I am

I'm a short dude and genetically unreliable. If you put me in a room with 4 other jocks, I'm definitely the weird nerdy stand out.