Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting There is only one thing women are good at

grayjedi90

grayjedi90

Is it just me or is it getting crazier out there?
★★★★
Every women is born with high social intelligence by default. They use it to manipulate people and to be honest i have yet to see a man that reaches this level of manipulation power. Even the best manipulative man i have encountered is no match for the most manipulative women i have encountered, it just makes you look in awe at her skills.

It's not really a skill. They piggyback on the loophole every man has in his brain that makes him crave pussy.

It's not really a skill. They piggyback on the loophole every man has in his brain that makes him crave pussy.

But i mean they are manipulative in general doesn't matter if to men or other women. I know that because of men craving pussy they have an easier time but just look at how bitches behave to each other and all the drama they create.

They are too cute ans get halod so it is easy to manuver

its their evolutionary novelty that allows them to compete with men in terms of survival

"Everybody knows that bitches can't do shit, other than suck dick" - Chad Warden

Halo effect.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back