Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

There is something wrong with the way that human bodies function...

• Thread starter AngryUbermensch
  • Start date
AngryUbermensch

AngryUbermensch

卐Antarctic Communism卐
-
I dont understand why cant human grow back limbs? When a child is born, his limbs are extremely short, and he spends years to grow normal limbs. Why cant this process start from beggining when an adult loses a limb?

He should theoretically start growing a limb, like he did since childhood. It would spend years, but it would after some years he would get his arm/leg back. Why doesnt this mechanism work? It shouldnt be a problem for the organism.

You probably know that reptilians can grow back a lost limb, but its also not that easy. If a reptilian loses a limb and grows it back, it wont be as good as the original limb. The reptilian will even become an incel, because his limb will be ugly.

Even thought the reprilians have much better regeneration than the newer generation of animals and humans, it still doesnt work the way it should(theorethically the regrown limbs should be identical to original limbs).

It makes me think that the whole current generation of life on Earth is flawed from beggining. We did some mistakes when we created our bodies. And i think that we should destroy all the life on earth, and create life from beggining. Create the next generation of life that will be better than this one.

Don't question it too much, nature is random and nature is chaos

Don't question it too much, nature is random and nature is chaos
No. Everything was created by the souls of some part of humanity that lives today.

No. Everything was created by the souls of some part of humanity that lives today.
1b1 1