Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting There is still no objective definition of a normie

H

HateCurry

Banned
-
We only have people who have sex and those that don't. Don't say betabux they're betabux not normie, and others are cucks, they're still not normies.

I thought I can just say, "Oh you have friends, then you're normie" but this is gatekeeping at it's worst, what if there are incels who just happen to find other incels and are friends with them, plus I'm hating on someone for something they worked hard towards, something I couldn't achieve; it's irrational and childish.

I don't have any solutions and no ideas but I still face a lot of problem dealing with the word normie lurking around.

not every term NEEDS a definitive definition. Normie is what you call normal people. It's that simple. People who live a normal life

not every term NEEDS a definitive definition. Normie is what you call normal people. It's that simple. People who live a normal life

and who are average looking, meaning they dont stand out as either ugly or attractive. just common people. over 90% of all people fall into this category.

and who are average looking, meaning they dont stand out as either ugly or attractive. just common people. over 90% of all people fall into this category.
also this if you're using the word normie for looks

it's really a word that describes itself

We only have people who have sex and those that don't. Don't say betabux they're betabux not normie, and others are cucks, they're still not normies.

I thought I can just say, "Oh you have friends, then you're normie" but this is gatekeeping at it's worst, what if there are incels who just happen to find other incels and are friends with them, plus I'm hating on someone for something they worked hard towards, something I couldn't achieve; it's irrational and childish.

I don't have any solutions and no ideas but I still face a lot of problem dealing with the word normie lurking around.
Normie is the neurotypical people who have average ±45% looks, that is: from the 5th to the 95th percentile, or two standard deviations from the mean.

Last edited:
also this if you're using the word normie for looks
I personally am more okay with the looks definition but for this you have to change incels into looks definition too, you can't just say, "Oh he's involuntarily celibate" you have to actually say he's ugly, and that just jumbles the already created mess.

The conclusion is there are two definitions of an incel:

1. Someone who's ugly
2. Someone who doesn't have sex due to circumstances outside their control

The two don't mutually coexist therefore I see why I was confused I agree though, this thread is unwatched from now on.

The conclusion is there are two definitions of an incel:

1. Someone who's ugly
2. Someone who doesn't have sex due to circumstances outside their control

The two don't mutually coexist therefore I see why I was confused I agree though, this thread is unwatched from now on.
this is because those 2 usually come together. if someone's ugly he doesn't have sex. if someone doesn't have sex he's probably ugly

this is because those 2 usually come together. if someone's ugly he doesn't have sex. if someone doesn't have sex he's probably ugly
yes I agree

If you have enough confidence to socialize you're probably not incel and will ascend eventually. That's why most of the people who come here are exposed as fakecel. Most people aren't truly outside the world of normies

Precisely

They are "one size fits all" type of people. They usually have no capacity to see themselves as others see them.