Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over There really is a stigma against virginity, study confirms

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-

According to this study, people are less likely to date someone who is a virgin and that people rated non-virgins as the more desirable dates.

Has Virginity Lost Its Virtue? This is a non-question

And people wonder why incels are pissed off

virgin foids are sought after, virgin men are discarded like trash

another study here to prove common sense and that cucks are wrong

They eventually want undesirable virgin men to be ostracized by everyone rounded up and emotional tormented for entertainment.

They eventually want undesirable virgin men to be ostracized by everyone rounded up and emotional tormented for entertainment.
And IT members will watch the torment and fap

As always, another men exclusive problem presented as gender neutral because wahmen must be victimized by anything anyhow. If you're a virgin as a woman, you can always score a tradchad for endless cock supply or sell that shit for 4 million dollars.

Ngl I almost read "Sigma" in op title jfl these IT cucks are haunting me :soy:

Parents do not educate their kids about this shit. Guys grow up and become virgins and are screwed because they can no longer get started with dating

another study here to prove common sense and that cucks are wrong
Scientific studies will lend credibility to the blackpill. Remember from the normalfags' perspective the blackpill is not obvious while to us it is common sense

A virgin guy=failed to reproduce=genetic trash

I’m a proud virgin. I have remained holy.

Virgin male might intuitively suggest to holes man with low reproductive success and evolutionary fitness(it's not=physically fit). That's why they don't like virgin men especially older.

Men can't be virgin, but women are worshipped for their virginity JFL
According to bluepillers

Woman dates younger man=cougar

man dates younger woman=pedo

Sick people sick society.

It's called the Brazilianstigma

virgin foids are sought after, virgin men are discarded like trash
That's why I don't give a fuck about virgin foids...
They think they are superior just because of their virginity, but they are just another slut in denial, they know that their virginity is worth it a lot and they just want a experienced chad to take their virginity so fuck them.

It’s over for virgins who wish to ascend

They think they are superior just because of their virginity, but they are just another slut in denial, they know that their virginity is worth it a lot and they just want a experienced chad to take their virginity so fuck them.

No foid is a virgin after 15

Let’s see IT debunk this study!

New study finds that most studies reinforce the most obvious outcome.

"In order to qualify for this job you need 5 years experience, but in order to get 5 years of experience you need this job."

No foid is a virgin after 15
I believe that there are a small amount of virgins after 15 , but they are still virgin because they didn't find the chad to take their virginity yet...
but a non virgin foid after 15 is just an exception and the exception proves the rule

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back