Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

There was a disproportionate amount short men at the gym (anecdotally)

• Thread starter Deleted member 31999
  • Start date
Deleted member 31999

Deleted member 31999

Self-banned
-
I went to the gym for the first time today and was surprised to find that there were actually a lot of men that were or were around my height of 5'5.5". I'm pretty sure that men my height and shorter only make up about less than 10 percent of the U.S. population and yet there seemed to be so many there. Some of them looked pretty ripped and seemed like they could attract women so that was a bit of lifefuel for me. I guess they are looking to compensate for their height by building muscle and this is not a requirement for tallfriends.

yes most gymcells are manlets

All the most jacked and ripped guys I see are manlets

Old news, i have observed all throughout my life that we rice men are over-represented in commercial gyms.

Old news, i have observed all throughout my life that we rice men are over-represented in commercial gyms.

If that's true, then what's the reason for it?

In the upper class gym I train at, only tall and white. They are at the very least 1 head taller than me, and more often 2.

But preferably being mogged and quiet and peaceful training than being around loud trash.

If that's true, then what's the reason for it?
Its already over by being short and asian (say around 5'4 to 5'7 on average). Its even more over by not hitting the gym.

The gym offers us ricemen a small glimmer of hope and we need to take every maximizing opportunity available. STEMaxxing, financial literacy/business maxxing. looksmaxxing, stylemaxxing, everything possible basically.

In the upper class gym I train at, only tall and white. They are at the very least 1 head taller than me, and more often 2.

But preferably being mogged and quiet and peaceful training than being around loud trash.
Cucked brutally :feelsUgh:

yes most gymcells are manlets
True
Almost all end up in a vicious cycle of endless coping to compensate for their height, hence why you see so many ripped short guys at the gym

Chad is too busy fucking your oneitis so he doesn't need gym

Its already over by being short and asian (say around 5'4 to 5'7 on average). Its even more over by not hitting the gym.

The gym offers us ricemen a small glimmer of hope and we need to take every maximizing opportunity available. STEMaxxing, financial literacy/business maxxing. looksmaxxing, stylemaxxing, everything possible basically.

I agree. Its just by that same logic, you'd expect to see more of us currycels too.

In my experience I never saw other curries at the gym. Granted its been nearly a decade since I last went to a public gym so something may have changed. I doubt it, though.

Although theres nothing working out for the purposes of Healthmaxxximg and Self Improvement

Gymaxing will never compensate for being a Manlet in the eyes of those rampantly hypergamous females. They will pick the 6ft+ tallfag 10/10 times