Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

There will be no White uprising. Get over it.

Jfl if you think they are well off, Syrians are doing menial work in greece, they also protistute themselves .

View: https://youtu.be/uQ5Rwd_XfJY?si=ByUhWX7Gc6BszMP2

View: https://youtu.be/glHfS6a3dk8?si=KfJTKT_zVGvxFtLo

View: https://youtu.be/HCMfsoN6M-k?si=2ko3ZB35vleT-xWa

Again iam not looking down on them, it’s all due to poverty , I can understand. My family has also doctors in gulf countries in gulf countries so what’s your point?

I wasn't talking of syrians only, but all arabs in europe as a whole.

My point is plenty of Arabs in europe are upper or middle class.

Anyways, this whole topic is a tangents t from my OP so I'm done talking about it. This thread is about white uprising, not some pajeet's hateboner for arabs despite living in saudi lmfao

My point is plenty of Arabs in europe are upper or middle class.
Indians as a whole started many buisness and achieved many things in gulf countries like many businesses owned by south asians, even in west they are one of the well off ethnicity . So what’s your point?

Last edited:
Islam would definitely help breath some masculinity into asians tbh

You are 100% a seething shitskin pajeet. All the signs are there.

1. Demented tangents that don't relate to the topic
2. Crying for Hinduism despite "allegedly" being Christian who should hate pagans
3. Calling people shitskins despite being a shitskin yourself (pajeet self delusion)
4. Seething assblasted butthurt at gulf Arabs enslaving your filthy kind, so you attempt to lie and backbite them

Pajeets in the Gulf countries are constantly crying online and spamming anti-muslim sentiments. Many pajeets get deported when caught and it's clear you're just one of these pajeets. Cry more you miserable short shitskin.
1. i didnt because i answer about everything relating to the gulf's economics,life, standards but you dont listen and bootlick.

2 nigga i like shias too does that make me iraqi or irani wtf jesus said to love everybody but preach the salvation of his cross on calvary which was a point paul later brought up in 1st corinthians 9 to be to all men as they are so that you can win them by the lord's gospel.

3 i call you shitskin because you are bootlicking low iq behavior(sandnigger saudis are dumb wonder why they didnt leave sunni islam or question ابن العثيمين).

4 proof im indian again,you fucking cant and i can speak to you in arabic damn it.

im anti islamic 24 year old native from a known tribe in madinah(the city where the false prophet's grave is at) thats it,you dont have to accept or like me retard,keep licking the boots for محمد بن سلمان ال سعود وكل الاشكال القذره التي تحكم دول الخليج ياجبان

jfl if you know arabic you'll know what im saying but i bet you aint afterall

@Made in Heaven why you are obsessed with whites eventhough you are sandnigger, you know whites will never accept you as one of their own right?, I’ve never seen any Arabs obsessed with this topic, maybe some Levantine Arabs are notorious of it. Maybe in america you will be considered white unless in Europe.

I brought up demographic decline as a reason as to why whites won't rebel. If they're not gonna do anything now,they won't do anything when there numbers get lower.

Truth is, most people don't give a fuck as long as they're fed and sheltered. That's why UAE is 30% Arab for example. Yet you don't see arabs there crying about arab replacement
That's fair. If most people have the necessities covered they don't care too much about the bigger picture.

I think it is a lot of internet stuff that causes the paranoia among certain European and European-descended groups rather than something natural in them. For example stormfrontcels get worried about population numbers because they probably inherit that worry from Nazi ideology, which is inherently a scarcity mindset (in terms of population and land size, specifically). The Nazis were very worried about German demographics but at the time they actually had decent numbers.

Ironically, one could argue that by being so involved in WW1 and WW2 and taking so many casualties, Germany actually caused their own demographic decline while trying to prevent it, because so many of their young men died and these men weren't able to reproduce. But that's all off topic.

@Made in Heaven why you are obsessed with whites eventhough you are sandnigger, you know whites will never accept you as one of their own right?, I’ve never seen any Arabs obsessed with this topic, maybe some Levantine Arabs are notorious of it. Maybe in america you will be considered white unless in Europe.
bro he have a hidden internalized hatred of himself (you can call it inferiority complex) and he project it at white people,saudis do the same(except me and a few lol),and many of the arabs(tbf not all especially not kurds) ,its similar to black americans

Last edited:
bro he have a hidden internalized hatred of himself (you can call it inferiority complex) and he project it at white people,saudis do the same,and many of the arabs,its similar to black americans

bro he have a hidden internalized hatred of himself (you can call it inferiority complex) and he project it at white people,saudis do the same(except me and a few lol),and many of the arabs(tbf not all especially not kurds) ,its similar to black americans
This exist in India too:feelsrope:, some ethnicities in India are lighter in comparison to others, so they pride themselves with that.People who partake in white nationalism and pride are mostly ethnics with inferiority complex who want to draw a line between them and their own ethnicitities and want to glorify whiteness.cucked tbh

This exist in India too:feelsrope:, some ethnicities in India are lighter in comparison to others, so they pride themselves with that.People who partake in white nationalism and pride are mostly ethnics with inferiority complex who want to draw a line between them and their own ethnicitities and want to glorify whiteness.cucked tbh
but i hate being short still,told you about this before (for some reason i cant get taller ever since i finish middle school or early on in high school in madinah):feelsrope:my bros got this too their still taller then me but overall kinda short too (one of em had to go to liberal devoloped city like jeddah to cure out his kidney failure in better hospitals it was paid for by someone else tho it wasnt him).

crappy genetic defects cuz my dad married his cousin(still a norm in most saudi tribes here)

funfact if we were like syrians we finna look good swear to god foids are hot men got good genes usually,or kurds.

Last edited:
so they pride themselves with that.People who partake in white nationalism and pride are mostly ethnics with inferiority complex who want to draw a line between them and their own ethnicitities and want to glorify whiteness.cucked tbh
@Made in Heaven got this exact issue but in reverse,he wanna glorify ethnics because of his low inferior iq and bad genes,bro know he is lying,but he wanna convince himself that he got a reason to hold on to this view of the world about the white boogeyman :feelskek: .

Last edited:
but i hate being short still,told you about this before (for some reason i cant get taller ever since i finish middle school or early on in high school in madinah):feelsrope:my bros got this too their still taller then me but overall kinda short too (one of em had to go to liberal devoloped city like jeddah to cure out his kidney failure in better hospitals it was paid for by someone else tho it wasnt him).

crappy genetic defects cuz my dad married his cousin(still a norm in most saudi tribes here)

funfact if we were like syrians we finna look good swear to god foids are hot men got good genes usually,or kurds.
It’s funny how average syrian & Lebanese is taller and stronger than average Saudi men jfl, you guys should breed with them to better your genes:feelshaha:(just a joke). Feel sorry for you brocel, hope if there is god, he will lessen your pain.

IMG 1436

It’s funny how average syrian & Lebanese is taller and stronger than average Saudi men jfl, you guys should breed with them to better your genes:feelshaha:(just a joke). Feel sorry for you brocel, hope if there is god, he will lessen your pain.

View attachment 1098508
thanks much love to you brocel i can pray to jesus about this i guess:feelsrope:,kurds got great genes too

A lot of good points. I agree that a "white uprising" isn't realistic, it's certainly not something to base your actions (or non-actions, as is far more common) around imo. Accelerationism is usually a cope and indicative of a damaged, masochistic psychology. I like the Amish and the Oranians. Whether these communities are sustainable in the long run or not at least they are currently living well outside the liberal plutocratic system. Aside from the example set by those groups, I believe that we should make ourselves as strong as possible physically and mentally, remove all unnecessary expenses and build friendships with like-minded men, living in proximity if possible.

DNR faggot:feelsjuice::feelsjuice::feelsjuice:

cope:bigbrain:

whites numba 1
deathnics numba ewwww:feelspuke::feelspuke:
germany supa powurr by 2050
z will rise again

DNR faggot:feelsjuice::feelsjuice::feelsjuice:

cope:bigbrain:

whites numba 1
deathnics numba ewwww:feelspuke::feelspuke:
germany supa powurr by 2050
z will rise again
dw,bro is a turk fag who trust mid-eastern gov sources he doesnt know its madeup like chinese's (know this from expirence as a native saudi) lmao,still seething on whites,meanwhile he cant live without shitting in toilets made by whites and speak their language and use their sites over their own internet in english, :feelskek:jfl the fucking irony of all of this,bet he dream about cumskin stacy cuddling him.

Last edited:
dw,bro is a turk fag who trust mid-eastern gov sources he doesnt know its madeup like chinese's (know this from expirence as a native saudi) lmao,still seething on whites,meanwhile he cant live without shitting in toilets made by whites and speak their language and use their sites over their own internet in english, :feelskek:jfl the fucking irony of all of this,bet he dream about cumskin stacy cuddling him.
These stats are often gather by non-Saudi sources. Cry yourself to death, shitskin rakesh. Sorry your homeland is a shithole unlike with Arabs

Source
Crime

A lot of good points. I agree that a "white uprising" isn't realistic, it's certainly not something to base your actions (or non-actions, as is far more common) around imo. Accelerationism is usually a cope and indicative of a damaged, masochistic psychology. I like the Amish and the Oranians. Whether these communities are sustainable in the long run or not at least they are currently living well outside the liberal plutocratic system. Aside from the example set by those groups, I believe that we should make ourselves as strong as possible physically and mentally, remove all unnecessary expenses and build friendships with like-minded men, living in proximity if possible.
Whites embracing Islam would be the fastest and safest bet for all of their problems to disappear.

View attachment 1098508
Because the average syrian and lebanese is more white than the average Saudi. Yet somehow you accuse me of being "obsessed" with whites you basically praise arab groups who have more white genes.
@Made in Heaven got this exact issue but in reverse,he wanna glorify ethnics because of his low inferior iq and bad genes,bro know he is lying,but he wanna convince himself that he got a reason to hold on to this view of the world about the white boogeyman :feelskek: .
Your genes are apparently so shit you have to glorify syrians and kurds as a proxy to whiteness JFL
Pajeet shitskin, you just cried earlier in your other posts about how butthurt you are about being a gulf Arab and praised Syrians and Kurds about how they look better than Saudis. If you are a Saudi, the only one with self hate is you. I am happy with how I look
That's fair. If most people have the necessities covered they don't care too much about the bigger picture.

I think it is a lot of internet stuff that causes the paranoia among certain European and European-descended groups rather than something natural in them. For example stormfrontcels get worried about population numbers because they probably inherit that worry from Nazi ideology, which is inherently a scarcity mindset (in terms of population and land size, specifically). The Nazis were very worried about German demographics but at the time they actually had decent numbers.

Ironically, one could argue that by being so involved in WW1 and WW2 and taking so many casualties, Germany actually caused their own demographic decline while trying to prevent it, because so many of their young men died and these men weren't able to reproduce. But that's all off topic.
If whites stopped war mongering and focused on fucking white women as much as they do in killing arabs, their numbers would skyrocket again.
How am I "obsessed" with whites?

Most Europeans think I'm white anyways. It's my name that makes it obvious I'm not.
1. i didnt because i answer about everything relating to the gulf's economics,life, standards but you dont listen and bootlick.

2 nigga i like shias too does that make me iraqi or irani wtf jesus said to love everybody but preach the salvation of his cross on calvary which was a point paul later brought up in 1st corinthians 9 to be to all men as they are so that you can win them by the lord's gospel.

3 i call you shitskin because you are bootlicking low iq behavior(sandnigger saudis are dumb wonder why they didnt leave sunni islam or question ابن العثيمين).

4 proof im indian again,you fucking cant and i can speak to you in arabic damn it.

im anti islamic 24 year old native from a known tribe in madinah(the city where the false prophet's grave is at) thats it,you dont have to accept or like me retard,keep licking the boots for محمد بن سلمان ال سعود وكل الاشكال القذره التي تحكم دول الخليج ياجبان

jfl if you know arabic you'll know what im saying but i bet you aint afterall
Who's alt account are you, pajeet?
Indians as a whole started many buisness and achieved many things in gulf countries like many businesses owned by south asians, even in west they are one of the well off ethnicity . So what’s your point?
You said all Arabs in Europe are working low end jobs when most are middle class except the refugees.

and cry me a river you still got no stats,let your dad speak with me with sources next time "gov sources".

These stats are often gather by non-Saudi sources. Cry yourself to death, shitskin rakesh. Sorry your homeland is a shithole unlike with Arabs

View attachment 1099256View attachment 1099268

Whites embracing Islam would be the fastest and safest bet for all of their problems to disappear.

Because the average syrian and lebanese is more white than the average Saudi. Yet somehow you accuse me of being "obsessed" with whites you basically praise arab groups who have more white genes.

Your genes are apparently so shit you have to glorify syrians and kurds as a proxy to whiteness JFL

Pajeet shitskin, you just cried earlier in your other posts about how butthurt you are about being a gulf Arab and praised Syrians and Kurds about how they look better than Saudis. If you are a Saudi, the only one with self hate is you. I am happy with how I look

If whites stopped war mongering and focused on fucking white women as much as they do in killing arabs, their numbers would skyrocket again.
bro mad at israel instead of sunnis :feelskek:,whites arent even killing arabs and before you say palestine,these motherfuckers dont even own the land it was completely controlled by turks,and taking by the british so the white man won it,not jews or arabs thats one point keep it in your mind bootlicker.

second of all DO NOT BRING GOV SOURCES that shit isnt verified and is madeup by our leaders to lie to the human rights organization they could litterally smash us into the stone age with sanctions,we are not turkey you dumbfuck.

third of all islam doesnt fix anything as it destroys the fabric of ancient arabian culture itself and arabized(in sunni doctrine) moroccans and algerians,black americans dont even want your religion cry your ass to sleep further shitskin.

now show me independant stats or stfu lil nigga.

just so you know syrian and kudish genes mogs turks to oblivion and they are all "whites" according to you jfl (none of em is they are more like fair almond skin toned compared to turks).

the moral of all of this is very simple turk shitskin.

if you keep crying about the boggeyman white people,nor you or gulf tards can fix its insane crime rates,sexual assaults (still based cuz foids suck) etc.

white people are people that used their brain to make a great civilization (flawed af but civilization just like chinks for example) with a better iq then you and me we shouldnt deny this basic fact, but we can learn from them to surpass them in the future instead of getting mad while using their platform,language and internet seething cuz we cant fuck a white jfl(in this case you i rather have a latina).

edit:wanna point out facts you missed cuz you wont read em i bet.

1 syrians and kurds are NOT white just like turks arent either(closer to whites ethnically).

2 i call you shitskin,cuz you cant handle it which shows you are a retarded inferior nigga crying about white success so much you called syrians white jfl and made posts about them in the internet using english letters and western platform lol,be better and innovative cuz this stupidity doesnt fly on me.

3 on objective metric white people are genetically superior to other races so ideally you would wanna choose to be white in a "hypothetical question" but its not gonna happen (not talking about kurds turks,and your not white thats reality be better then them and get over it or stop crying).

4 nobody is killing you, (dont bring palestine nigga they dont own the land nor does jews,uk won the land and US pays for israel cuz they devolop new tech and sent it to the us as well as collab with em its all for money) in fact leftists politicans in the eu wanna bring you on to win votes with immigrants/keeping the economy/market stable as further as they can because ww3 is gonna cause a massive economic crisis soon starting in the us.

Last edited:
ffs there is no great replacement and no "white genocide". whites race will always exist no matter what. you just cant get laid, forget race
How fucking stupid are you? Do you understand what the term "replacement birth rate" even means

yes whats wrong with this retard,objectively whites got the better genes then most ethnics(except few).
Yet here you are crying to me when I'm a turk. by your logic, I'm genetically superior to whatever shitskin pajeet village you're from. I have a ginger beard and white skin.
bro mad at israel instead of sunnis :feelskek:,whites arent even killing arabs and before you say palestine,these motherfuckers dont even own the land it was completely controlled by turks,and taking by the british so the white man won it,not jews or arabs thats one point keep it in your mind bootlicker.
Whites ARE killing Arabs, but leave it to a pajeet to endorse genocide of middle eastern/muslim people in Iraq, Libya, Syria, Afgjanistan. Just more evidence you're a mind broken street shitter. No one celebrates the death of MENA people aside from kikes and jeets.
second of all DO NOT BRING GOV SOURCES that shit isnt verified and is madeup by our leaders to lie to the human rights organization they could litterally smash us into the stone age with sanctions,we are not turkey you dumbfuck.
All stats and sources come from the government. That's how data is accuratley gathered. I get you're from a 4th world shithole that has no toilets, but you need to learn these things before opening your mouth.
third of all islam doesnt fix anything as it destroys the fabric of ancient arabian culture itself and arabized(in sunni doctrine) moroccans and algerians,black americans dont even want your religion cry your ass to sleep further shitskin.
Arabs were literally nothing prior to Islam, completley irrelevant. Islam made them great. JFL your hatred of Islam, alongside your scatterbrained posts, make me know you're a shitskin pajeet immigrant.
now show me independant stats or stfu lil nigga.
wtf are independant stats you dumb fuck?
just so you know syrian and kudish genes mogs turks to oblivion and they are all "whites" according to you jfl (none of em is they are more like fair almond skin toned compared to turks).
Whiter than a shitskin jeet that's for sure
Kurd6
Syrian girl blonde

the moral of all of this is very simple turk shitskin.

if you keep crying about the boggeyman white people,nor you or gulf tards can fix its insane crime rates,sexual assaults (still based cuz foids suck) etc.
Gulf countries except Yemen don't have insane crime rates, shitskin. They have the lowest 4 of the 10 safest countries are Gulf states.
white people are people that used their brain to make a great civilization (flawed af but civilization just like chinks for example) with a better iq then you and me we shouldnt deny this basic fact, but we can learn from them to surpass them in the future instead of getting mad while using their platform,language and internet seething cuz we cant fuck a white jfl(in this case you i rather have a latina).
Don't lump me in with your kind, shitskin gujarati monkey. Turks and Iranians have had great civilizations, both past and present.it:wa
1 syrians and kurds are NOT white just like turks arent either(closer to whites ethnically).
I never called Syrians or Kurds white. This is how I know you're a demented pajeet, because like with every other shitskin from the subcontienet I've had the misfortune of arguing with on this forum, your brain lacks the genetic capacity of reading comprehension and only understand gishgalloping and tangents that derail topics, which you've done to this thread like all your other shitskin brethren. You pajeets don't understand that blathering on 50 unrelated topics is not how arguments work.

Happened with @JayGoptri
Happened with @Confessor
Happened with @Caesercel
Happened with @Misogynist Curry 卐

Anyways, Turks/Syrians are still whiter than pajeets that's for sure
Anatolian2

2 i call you shitskin,cuz you cant handle it which shows you are a retarded inferior nigga crying about white success so much you called syrians white jfl and made posts about them in the internet using english letters and western platform lol,be better and innovative cuz this stupidity doesnt fly on me.
I didn't call Syrians white. Learn to read, Rakesh. 300 years of being raped by British people and yet your reading comprehension is still this pathetic.

Where was I crying about white success? Why do jeets know nothing but to lie?
3 on objective metric white people are genetically superior to other races so ideally you would wanna choose to be white in a "hypothetical question" but its not gonna happen (not talking about kurds turks,and your not white thats reality be better then them and get over it or stop crying).
And Turks/Syrians are genetically closer to Whites than an Indian like you would be, ergo, we are better than you.
4 nobody is killing you, (dont bring palestine nigga they dont own the land nor does jews,uk won the land and US pays for israel cuz they devolop new tech and sent it to the us as well as collab with em its all for money) in fact leftists politicans in the eu wanna bring you on to win votes with immigrants/keeping the economy/market stable as further as they can because ww3 is gonna cause a massive economic crisis soon starting in the us.
The incoherent, run on sentences are further proof of the typical pajeet-style posting.

Last edited:
Whites are killing Arabs, but leave it to a pajeet to endorse genocide.
Misspelled Jews
Gulf countries except Yemen don't have insane crime rates, shitskin. They have the lowest 4 of the 10 safest countries are Gulf states.
They are also mostly inhabited by foreigners
And Turks/Syrians are genetically closer to Whites than an Indian like you would be, ergo, we are better than you.
Made in Heaven on even day : White are cucks lol they should die

Made in Heaven in odd day : We are white so we are better

Misspelled Jews
No, Whites. Jews as well, but also Whites.
The people who keep social order/safety are the Muslim Arabs. We sure as fuck know it's not the pajeets or niggers that are keeping the country safe and crime-free.
Never said they should die. And they are cucks, even people like @DarkStarDown admit this in this exact thread.
We are more white than pajeets, so we are better, yes. Being white is the ideal. always has been, always will be.

I saw so many blue eyed people in Ankara when I was there last month. Plenty of blonde kids, brunnettes, and people with hazel, green, yellow eyes too. I distinctly remeber being in an elevator with an older woman who had bright yellow eyes

Misspelled Jews

bro is obsessed,he didnt bring stats yet

let your dad call me and see if he got trustworthy sources the gov is not a source i repeat this like 7 times or smth,and btw let your 9 year old sister get married to an old man in yemen thats legal according to their law dumfuck (allowed cuz its muhammad's sunnah which has been followed in saudi too but not anymore and not sure on other gulfstates, they sort of cracked down on it by the 1980s if im not mistaken) just tbf though, i've seen yemenis here and they are superchill compared to the rest so thats not true,crimes are commited by local saudis,from stealing to raping to warmongering(in the case of al saud and not "the whiteman":feelskek:).

jfl if the white man want you dead bulgaria or moldova alone would've nuked the crap out of turkey tommorow.

Last edited:
No, Whites. Jews as well, but also Whites.
Israelis are Jews
The people who keep social order/safety are the Muslim Arabs. We sure as fuck know it's not the pajeets or niggers that are keeping the country safe and crime-free.
Not much of a hard thing to do considering Gulf countries are essentially giant vacation spots and Oil Refineries.
Never said they should die.
You sure like to celebrate their extinction
And they are cucks, even people like @DarkStarDown admit this in this exact thread.
They are attacked from every angle in their lives yet they are enduring and White Chads not definitely not cucked. They are surviving yet still.
We are more white than pajeets, so we are better, yes. Being white is the ideal. always has been, always will be.
So shouldn't you not celebrate Whites being extinct ? Funny how they are the ideal yet your spew your hate against them. Also for being better you sure are incapable of defending yourself.
I saw so many blue eyed people in Ankara when I was there last month. Plenty of blonde kids, brunnettes, and people with hazel, green, yellow eyes too. I distinctly remeber being in an elevator with an older woman who had bright yellow eyes
Am I supposed to be impressed ? Turks are fucking cucks. They literally get cucked by ricemen. I was on a language learning app and hordes of Turk Sandwhores were learning Korean kek.

Honestly Sand Niggers are fucking weirdos. Niggers flood your countries and try to fuck your women and what do you do ? You hate on whites who have done nothing to you. Stupid beyond measure.

bro is obsessed,he didnt bring stats yet
He is just plain weird. Arabs are usually very anti-black(They are trying to defend their history from Blackwashing) but this nutcase here is an oddjob. What whites did to him to instill this much seething I will never understand.

He is just plain weird. Arabs are usually very anti-black(They are trying to defend their history from Blackwashing) but this nutcase here is an oddjob. What whites did to him to instill this much seething I will never understand.
bro is a turk he want to be white (dont blame him,they would be nuked if not for nato's protection and bootlicking russia).

he still accuse me of being indian when i've been saying for months on this forum that im a native saudi.

Israelis are Jews
Thanks, captain obvious. how does that negate that whites work hand in hand with jews to kill arabs?
Not much of a hard thing to do considering Gulf countries are essentially giant vacation spots and Oil Refineries.
Not remotely true and not relevant either. The countries are some of the safest in the world DESPITE all the rapist pajeets and niggers there, meaning it is the Arabs and islamic law that keeps things in order.
You sure like to celebrate their extinction
No I dont
They are attacked from every angle in their lives
What?
yet they are enduring and White Chads not definitely not cucked. They are surviving yet still.
Even white chads get cucked these days, and idk why you feel the need to white knight for Whites like the last time we talked.
So shouldn't you not celebrate Whites being extinct ?
Fuck, you dumb fuck. Where have I celebrated them going extinct? I hate that Canada is being flooded with pajeets.
Funny how they are the ideal yet your spew your hate against them.
I dont. And for the love of your krishna poo god, stop sucking their dicks so miserably when you live in fucking India.
Also for being better you sure are incapable of defending yourself.
Where have I said MENAs are better than Whites?
Am I supposed to be impressed ?
Considering how many pajeets bleach their skin and wear fake contact lense, yes.
Turks are fucking cucks. They literally get cucked by ricemen. I was on a language learning app and hordes of Turk Sandwhores were learning Korean kek.
Nothing wrong with interracial marriage, assuming what you're saying is even true, which I doubt. Many Turkish men also marry Asian women, so idc.
Honestly Sand Niggers are fucking weirdos. Niggers flood your countries and try to fuck your women and what do you do ?
LMAO! He did it AGAIN! You brought up BBC the last time we spoke AS WELL!! You shitskins really are all mentally the same, you just can't fucking help yourselves!!!
You hate on whites who have done nothing to you. Stupid beyond measure.
You're doing it again, pajeet. You're cocksucking again. You're trying to downplay the evil and destructive behaviour of your white gods again. Stop it, you did this same shit last time.

Last edited:
Arabs are usually very anti-black(They are trying to defend their history from Blackwashing) but this nutcase here is an oddjob. What whites did to him to instill this much seething I will never understand.
arabs started the transatlantic slave trade bro,not to mention that gulftards call black people chimpanzee(not in real life,though they are racist against them here in other forms,but back in the 1960s for example they were still practicing a form of modern slavery selling black people in here that the west got involved in and stop),i can be critical of my own race as an arab with no issues cuz our ancestors were litteral criminals just like the crusaders were but 10 times worse, they arabized their own culture because of muhammad's piss religion.

Last edited:

Whites invade and kill millions in iraq, libya, syria, and afghanistan. destroyed farmland, topple legitmate governments and install puppet leaders, fund genocides as they like. Even now, oil fields in syria are occuped by Americans and there was 1500 new troops sent to Iraq.

"B-buh white peepo din't do anything to arabs!!! Why he seething so much?! Whites are good bois!"

arabs started the transatlantic slave trade bro,not to mention that gulftards call black people chimpanzee(not in real life,but back in the 1960s they were still practicing a form of modern slavery that the west got involved in and stop),i can be critical of my own race as an arab with no issues cuz our ancestors were litteral criminals just like the crusaders were but 10 times worse, they arabized their own culture because of muhammad's piss religion.
You will never be Arab, rakesh. No, wearing a keffiyah and cleaning saudi toilets won't change that

ever since these events and ending slavery against blacks in the 1960s at saudi,the
You will never be Arab, rakesh. No, wearing a keffiyah and cleaning saudi toilets won't change that
انا اتكلم اللغه العربيه يادلخ مهو زيك يادرويش

what does this look like turkfag,go use google translate hope it tells you what i said,and i remain an arab cry about it.

Thanks, captain obvious. how does that negate that whites work hand in hand with jews to kill arabs?
When have people of Sweden or Poland tried to kill Arabs ?
Not remotely true and not relevant either. The countries are some of the safest in the world DESPITE all the rapist pajeets and niggers there, meaning it is the Arabs and islamic law that keeps things in order.
Bruh. Sand niggers are themselves considered rapists in Europe. If anything Niggers have better reputation than them.
No I dont

What?
Give it a rest bro. Making all these posts about how whites are going to be gone then claiming you don't hate them is plain mental retardation and twisting around facts.
Even white chads get cucked these days, and idk why you feel the need to white knight for Whites like the last time we talked.
Because they are good people ? All they ask is to be left alone in their countries. Very reasonable demands.
Fuck, you dumb fuck. Where have I celebrated them going extinct? I hate that Canada is being flooded with pajeets.
Once again brocel stop twisting words and meanings. Your constant calling whites 'cucks' and claiming even White Chads are 'cucks' isn't hatred ? Keep claiming you don't them I guess.
I dont. And for the love of your krishna poo god, stop sucking their dicks so miserably when you live in fucking India.
why are you so bothered if I support them or not lmao ?
Where have I said MENAs are better than Whites?
I meant bettee than Curries. You can't claim superiority and then cry about being killed by Whites/Jews in the same paragraph.
Considering how many pajeets bleach their skin and wear fake contact lense, yes.
Lmao we do not. All my years I have yet too see a single man or woman with bleached hair or contact lenses. Literally watch any Bollywood movie. All actors and actresses have black hair and black eyes.
Nothing wrong with interracial marriage,
I now see who and what you exactly are. Thanks for this. Once a semite, always a semite.

LMAO! He did it AGAIN! You brought up BBC the last time we spoke AS WELL!! You shitskins really are all mentally the same, you just can't fucking help yourselves!!!
Considering how you constantly claim and scream about white women loving black men it is safe to assume I don't bring it up anymore than you do. And off course I will bring them up. They are the Warhounds of the Jews and enemy of everyone. Even you Sands. Jews used them to destroy countries. Just look at Brazil, France or cities like Detroit.

ever since these events and ending slavery against blacks in the 1960s at saudi,the

انا اتكلم اللغه العربيه يادلخ مهو زيك يادرويش

what does this look like turkfag,go use google translate hope it tells you what i said,and i remain an arab cry about it.
You can't be serious :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: this retard thinks using google translate to write arabic somehow proves he's arab

your writing patterns alone are no different than other pajeets on here, that's how we all know you're a shitskin cockroach

Whites invade and kill millions in iraq, libya, syria, and afghanistan. destroyed farmland, topple legitmate governments and install puppet leaders, fund genocides as they like. Even now, oil fields in syria are occuped by Americans and there was 1500 new troops sent to Iraq.

"B-buh white peepo din't do anything to arabs!!! Why he seething so much?! Whites are good bois!"

View attachment 1099476
That's Muttmericans though. Why hold people of Sweden, Poland, Russia or Netherlands accountable for their wrongdoings ?

And before insulting South Asians maybe try and tell your sister to stop fucking one lmao:feelskek:

How fucking stupid are you? Do you understand what the term "replacement birth rate" even means
I understand and fully read about this theory. but its just objectively wrong. while jews have a significant influence and an agenda killing the white race isnt one of them. they hate arabs and muslims more than random white people. its just a crap theory used to make spoiled whites feel like theyre the victim and to take attention away from the real problem: inceldom. say no more, Ive read enough essays about it and I come to the conclusion that its BS and was just made as a divide and conquer tactic by glowies

Last edited:
@ethniccel1
@DarkStarDown
@Chudpreet
@NormieKong

In this thread, I will be overgoing why White people will never rebel. No, there will be no uprising. No, there will be no day of the rope. No, there will be no mass awakening. No, there will be no White ethnostate.

Point 1: Declining Births

Whites have a declining birthrate. They often have 1 or 3 kids. Meanwhile, in my family, all the married men have 4-6 kids EACH. This means that within 1 or 2 generations, most modern cities that have ethnics will be flooded with Arabs, Indians, Blacks, etc by birthrates alone, even ignoring immigration. What this means is that these new generation White kids will eventually end up growing up more and more around non-White friends, in turn, making them less racist and/or less willing to advocate for white nationalism since their friends will be non-white. Many videos in London of schoolkids will often show White kids whose ENTIRE friend group consists of Pakis because there's not many other white kids to make friends with around their age group, since, again, whites barely have kids.

Of course, declining birth rates also means lower numbers of white male soliders to take part in the mythical "race war". If white people aren't gonna rebel when they're 80% of the population, when will they? When they're 70%? 60%? 50%? I doubt it, considering America is already less than 50% white. In fact, this is why many white nationalists seem to cozy up to non-White conservaties these days, because a part of them is aware they can't do it alone, there simply is not ENOUGH NUMBERS. The birth rates do not permit there to be enough white men for them to enact their white nationalist ideals alone. This is also why they are more submissive and compromised in theri rhetoric nowadays.

View attachment 1097636

Point 2: Suicidal Tendencies

On top of having a low birth rate, it's made worse because EVEN AMONG the Whites that ARE born into the world, not many are garunteed to survive and reproduce, and this is because many Whites commit suicide. Some of the most suicidal countries in the world are white, nordic countries. Meaning that even when a white country has a birth rate of say 2.1, which I dont think even exists anymore, you'd might as well assume it's lower since many of them commit suicide due to their gay atheist homo lifestyle. Hell, even among White Christians, suicide is very common.

View attachment 1097641

Point 3: Porn

Porn is very very common in all white countries, whereas in almost all Muslim countries, even the heavily secularized Turkey, porn sites are blocked. Porn in turn makes white males docile, submissive, non-aggresive, and complient. To delude oneself that white men who mass consume porn by the time they're around 10 years old will somehow have some sort of masculine urge or awakening and start a massive racewar "to save their people" is nothing short of delusional. Most people beat their meat while lying in bed in a submissive possesion, this has massive psychological effects on the beta-fication of the white male's mind.

Especially when you consider the next point....

Point 3.5: Cuckholdry

Porn itself is a form of cuckholdry. Anyone who consumes porn is essentially a cuck, since you are watching another man smash a woman who you are attracted to. You're basically looking through a virtual window. Add on to this interracial BMWF porn, which is made and consumed predominantly for white men, and this further exacerbates the cucked, submissive, beta, "defeatist" mentality among white males. They have essentially sexualized their own defeat, they have fetishized their "white genocide", they have sexualized racemixing. Interracial porn involving blacks, both black males and black females, is consistently some of the most popular porn categories according to many statistics, at least in America and France.

View attachment 1097663View attachment 1097664

Point 4: Modern Comforts

Modern comforts like electricity, internet, video games, technology, youtube, and so on, will reduce in commonality in some sort of civil war. Obviously, it wont fully go away, as even countries like Afghanistan still have all of these things, mostly in the capital mind you, but they will be more diffcult and harder to come by, and most white people are absolutley not willing to give up any of these things just for a white ethnostate. Their lives are TOO good and TOO comfortable for them to ever rebel, even with their declining numbers. If whites wanted to rebel, they would have done it by now, just as the Afghans, Palestinians, or Yemenis did.

Point 5: Racemixing

The more and more White Nationalists "bide their time waiting for the right time for the day of the rope", the more and more people will be racemixing in the meantime while they rot in their niche friend groups online. Meaning that on top of their low birth rates & suicide causing their falling numbers, racemixing is ALSO a 3rd factor for their declining numbers, as racemixed people are usually not considered White most of the time. More Eurabians, more Hapas, more Mulattos, more Indo-Europeans are being porn day after day. When I was in Vancouver, I saw half a dozen mixed White/Indian couples with kids, I have also seen many White/Arab couples and White/Black couples in Ottawa. It seems apparent that most Whites who live around non-whites eventually end up mixing to a certain extent, meaning all of the major cities eventually will be more mixed as things go on with white nationalists taking no actions to do anything. And of course, this goes without saying, but these mixed race children will never support white nationalism unless they are braindead idiots, because they will be seen as part of the problem.

View attachment 1097671View attachment 1097673View attachment 1097675

Point 6: Religious conversions

Much like the previous point, the more White Nationalists bide their time, pathetically hoping they will do "something" in just two more weeks for reelz!, the more and more White people will be converting to Islam, a religon that will naturally not fully support white nationalism in the current political climate. In Britain, for example, the rates of White British people converting to Islam has gotten so rapid, many mosques are now full of British Muslims. Even right wing, white nationalists like Mark Adrian Collett have commented (disappointingly) on how much British Muslim converts he is seeing day by day.

These White European muslims often will be far more sympathetic and tolerant of non-whites among them, and provide the Muslim communities with more numbers and better integration, in turn further blockading the efforts for any white nationalism. However, they will also often racemix with Arabs, Pakis, or Blacks, which further contributes to Point 5. I have seen in real life MANY European Muslims who have non-White spouses. I know 2 Somalis who are married to Whites. I know 4 Arabs married to Whites. and I know 3 Whites married to Pakis. 2 of my uncles also have european wives. And this is just talking about people I know IRL. Online, you can consistently see over and over European Muslims converts often times married to non-European Muslims, be it in random videos of laypeople talking about their conversions/marriage or prominent Muslim figures involved in Dawah.

View attachment 1097681View attachment 1097688View attachment 1097701

Point 7: Economics

Whites depend too much on non-White labor to do much about immigrants unless they want their socieities to collapse, because not only would deportation make these immigrant workers disappear, but it would also cause chaos/riots/protests. And of course that's not to mention many of these non-Whites are legal citizens of these countries, often born there or gained citizinship, it would be a massive hassle and bad PR to start stripping people of their citizenship based on race.

This stuff is especially apparent in America, where Hispanic illegal immigrants contribute a fuckton to the economy of the country. Personally, I would say at least half the staff at the hospital I work at is non-european. Much of the nurses are Arabs, Black, and Asian. Many doctors I've met have also been Arab. I have seen many non-White mechanics and construction workers, again, mostly Arab. I have seen many Indian truck drivers. If all these people left, the economy would take a MASSIVE hit, which somewhat ties into Point 4.

This is also not forgetting that most countries would take action if some sort of genocide/deportation event happened in a white country. They would sanction or stop trade with them ala what happened to Russia/Israel when they attacked Ukraine/Palestine. Turkey would not sit idle if Germany did something to it's Turkish diaspora. Likewise, China would not sit idle if something was done to Chinese Canadians. India would not sit idle if overseas Indians were being actively and politically discriminated against. While White countries are still the most powerful, Whites no longer have ENOUGH power to do as they please and get away with it. They would be watched via social media, they would be watched by diaspora, and countries with decent or comparable economic powers, like Turkey, China, Japan, Brazil, Saudi, and so on, would make

Point 8: Inceldom in the West + Feminism

Then there is inceldom. Many White men who are incels or who can't get married these days, would not have been incels 50 years ago. Many whitecels in modern times would have had kids 50 years ago. This means alot of white men have nothing to fight for, and we even see this on this forum, where many whitecels express a lack of care about white nationalism because they themselves feel rejected by White women, so why fight for them, right? Inceldom is becoming so rampant, due to White women's standards, lack of wealth, and the rise in AUTISM, and white men are having such difficulty getting married and having kids, that this alone acts as a demotivation for them to give a fuck about white society. Remember Jake William Davison, the incel who went ER in 2021? The guy was 6 feet tall, had blue eyes, was white, curly brown hair, a beard, and a decent job, and yet despite all of these GOOD things about him, he STILL suffered inceldom and went ER. Now imagine how much worse it is for white guys who are actually short, have brown eyes, or who have shit jobs. The BAR for inceldom is getting HIGHER each day, meaning more and more white normies fall into inceldom and thus give up on being part of society/contrubuting to it. As such, inceldom also fuels Points 1, 2, and 3.

Of course this isn't to forget the anti natalism and the hatred of having babies by white women themselves. Many White women view having kids as a burden to their carefree life, and to an extent that is true, as having kids is a heavy burden. As such, not only do many white women not have kids, even the fucking WHITE NATIONALIST white women don't want to have kids. Lauren Southern is a perfect example of this, who not only didnt have white kids, she in fact racemixed lmfao!!! but so is Ashlea Simon. She too is a white nationalist yet look at the types of articles she writes.

However, inceldom among Whites also leads to Point 5. Racemixing. If they dont go ER like the Jake guy did, many whitecels instead ascend by marrying blacks, asians, indians, and so on. Even normie white men often use ethnic women as a scapegoat to leave their inceldom. They are willing to tolerate having brown descendants if it means getting pussy. This means that the higher and higher standards of White women for "chad only", in turn leads normie white men to fuck and breed ethnic women, in turn contributing to EVEN MORE racemixing. This is why things like SEAmaxxing exist, and have exited since the 60s. It's why passport bros are a thing.

View attachment 1097714View attachment 1097752

Point 9: If Black Americans still exist, then we're ALL safe.

This is my final point, and I think my strongest argument why there will be no muh day of rope 1488 uprising. And it is the mere existence of Black people in America. I dont think I need to say this, but there is no race White Nationalists hate more than Blacks. No race is more phenotypically and culturally different to Whites than Blacks. No race is as distant to Whites in every conceivable way than Blacks. So if a country like America in the 1600s-1800s, where racisim and anti-miscegnation were ENCOURAGED, where white nationalism was encoded into the LAWS of the country, didn't kill off it's Black populations, why the FUCK would any of you think, in MODERN times, where racism and anti-racemixing are frowned upon, that somehow they'd do that thing to other races that Whites have tolerated MORE easily than they did Blacks?

Arabs at least share history with Europeans via Rome, ancient Greece, Phoenicia, ancient Egypt, Andalusia, and Ottomans. And of course Christianity as a religion.
Hispanics at least share almost all their history of the past centuries with Spain and Portugal.
Asians at least share cultural influece in recent decades post-WW2 via anime, Kpop and video games. Plus, White men have historically ALWAYS had a taste for Asian women and Asian culture when you read into early interactions between the two
Indians at least AT LEAST have Aryan and Greek cultural influence from ancient times.

But Blacks? Next to 0 cultural influence between them and Whites

Same applies to physical appearance.

Many Arabs are white caucasion with colored hair/eyes. Just like Whites.
Many Asians have white skin, and if you count Turks, colored eyes/hair. Just like Whites.
Many Indians have caucasion features and colored eyes. Just like Whites.

But Blacks? No white skin, no caucasion features, no colored eyes, no colored hair. NO physical resemblance.

View attachment 1097727View attachment 1097728View attachment 1097735View attachment 1097736

Ultimately, Black Americans are the ultimate proof that there will be no day of the rope for stromfrontcucks who yearn for it. If Blacks weren't wiped out, why would any of us be wiped out when ALL races on earth are closer to Whites than Blacks are?
Brutal, ovER for civilisation. Now only apes rule the world :cryfeels:

View attachment 1099476
saddam hussain is a fucking terrorist so no, he deserve it,but the invasion should've never happened.

and about the oil,motherfucker you are lucky america only steal oil, (dont cry lilbaby be lucky your not imperial ww2 japan) its fucked up just like every empire before it doing shady deals (wow humanity is evil,i didnt learn this in school before jfl seethe turkfag), iranians chilling in damascus and a bunch of radical syrians would love to wipe out all of america so nicejob deflecting lmao.

nobody funded genocides stop lying,and for the 10th time if they want to you will be nuked to oblivion,go look up f35s and the b2spirit,if these weapons could carry nuclear missiles you are fucking dead.

i better not see you bringing up palestine cuz first of all,they are not nor have they been a nation,and british won the land in ww1 it doesnt even belong to jews really.

spot on in the puppetleaders part,thats because this whole circus show is a part of a larger cold war between russia and china.

Last edited:
You can't be serious :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: this retard thinks using google translate to write arabic somehow proves he's arab

your writing patterns alone are no different than other pajeets on here, that's how we all know you're a shitskin cockroach
i used local saudi accent isnt alphabet so not in google or bing translator either,I SAID go use google translate and see what i said idiot CUZ YOU dont speak the language nor understand our local accents. like this word for example زِغيت which is specifically used for extreme cold in the north at ha'il region (though im in madinah i've never been to ha'il or any northern city at all cuz our family still rent houses for years and most of the locals are poor so we cant afford riyadh jeddah or ha'il)

Last edited:
When have people of Sweden or Poland tried to kill Arabs ?
It's mostly Brits, French, Germans. Swedes do sell weapons to israel, and ukraians volunteered in the Iraq invasion. Not sure about Poles. I think they're way too poor to do anything.
Bruh. Sand niggers are themselves considered rapists in Europe. If anything Niggers have better reputation than them.
My gooooooooooooood...... MY FUCKING GOD

Pajeet, STOP going on tangents again. Like the last time we talked, I need to reel you in. We are discussing the safety and criminality of the Gulf states, why the bloody fuck are you randomly bringing up Europe?
Give it a rest bro. Making all these posts about how whites are going to be gone then claiming you don't hate them is plain mental retardation and twisting around facts.
I'm sorry your tiny indian brain lacks reading comprehension.

Saying whites are becoming a minority =/= hating them. It's just a fact, and even other whites on this thread have agreed with me.

Also, why are you talking as if hating whites is some grave, cardinal sin, you demented shitskin retard? You talk as if hating whites is taboo, that hating whites is simply NOT ALLOWED. You dickride them so hard despite admitting to being shitskin who lives in Hindustan. Get a fucking grip.
Because they are good people? All they ask is to be left alone in their countries. Very reasonable demands.
Who the flying fuck are you trying to gaslight here?

>"whites want to be left alone in their countries"
>whites invade iraq
>whites invade libya
>whites invade afghanistan
>whites invade syria
>whites invade cuba
>whites invade venuzuala
>whites split korea in two
>whites sanction iran
>whites fund ukrain-russia proxy war
>whites fund israel's genocide

Your white worship is so insane, my brain is actually hurting from arguing with someone this deep in his cucked worship of whites. you're genuinley a cockroach in human form, honest to god. A white person could piss on your face and you'd say "thank you, sar, please cum again!"
Once again brocel stop twisting words and meanings. Your constant calling whites 'cucks' and claiming even White Chads are 'cucks' isn't hatred ? Keep claiming you don't them I guess.
Nope, it's not hatred, just facts. Just like when I say indians are cucks for white people, like you, that too isn't hatred. Just fact..
why are you so bothered if I support them or not lmao ?
Becuase you're a shitskin pajeet who lives in pajeetland. So your pathetic caping for them is evidence of you being a white worshipping faggot who refuses to see any of the demonic, devilish, hate-filled behaviour that whites engage in. Your brain lacks so little cognitive functions that you see white skin and automatically assume moral superiority over anyone darker. You are genuinley a demented freak.
I meant bettee than Curries.
Because we are superior to indians, what the fuck delusion are you on to say otherwise?
You can't claim superiority and then cry about being killed by Whites/Jews in the same paragraph.
as always, logical incoherence is your game. Being superior and being genocided are not related at all to each other, you stuuuuupid fuck. Ukranians are currently being killed, does that somehow make them inferor to Iranians who are not?
Lmao we do not. All my years I have yet too see a single man or woman with bleached hair or contact lenses. Literally watch any Bollywood movie. All actors and actresses have black hair and black eyes.
You bleach your skin, you invest trillions into skin whitening.

And many bollywood actors have green or blue eyes, who tf are you trying to lie to here? Many also dye their hair brown.
I now see who and what you exactly are. Thanks for this. Once a semite, always a semite.
Once a pajeet, always a pajeet.

And I'm not a semite, shit for brains.

In any case, yes, nothing wrong with interracial marriage if it's two good races (turks and asians) mixing. But shitskins like you need not apply.
Considering how you constantly claim and scream about white women loving black men it is safe to assume I don't bring it up anymore than you do. And off course I will bring them up. They are the Warhounds of the Jews and enemy of everyone. Even you Sands. Jews used them to destroy countries. Just look at Brazil, France or cities like Detroit.
I dont constantly do that, however it is true that many black men are with white women. No different than acknowleding that White men get with Asian women. A claim like that is worlds apart from blathering about "BBC" out of no where, especially when you're a pajeet who are renowned for their tiny poo dicks.

DAH JOOZ!
DAH JOOZ!

Pajeet, here in canada, the biggest menace to the population are shitskins like you. Are you also a warhound of DAH JOOZ! as well?

That's Muttmericans though.
They're ethnically German, British, and French.
Why hold people of Sweden, Poland, Russia or Netherlands accountable for their wrongdoings ?
Sweden sells weapons.
Poland idk about them
Russia also attacks Arab countries, like in Syria
Netherlands idk about them, but it wouldn't surprise me if they also paricipate.
And before insulting South Asians maybe try and tell your sister to stop fucking one lmao:feelskek:
Where did I insult South Asians? I insulted Indians. JFL. My brother in law is arab-passing anyways. Looks very similar to my dad, certainly not like that indian soyjak I posted. Pakistanis look very different than Indians, and even your own kind admits to this readily.

Indiansimp

Screenshot   Chrome

as you see you wont find the meaning of the word,cuz you dont live here and dont understand the northern accent at ha'il for example, so you better stop seething turkfag.

jfl turkman lets test your knowledge :feelskek:,

View: https://youtu.be/3XTgsaFYopo

this is a debate in the channel of امير القريشي whos a popular iraqi shia,i challenge you to tell me what they say throughout the debate or at least the words in the thumbnail.

Last edited:
Yet here you are crying to me when I'm a turk. by your logic, I'm genetically superior to whatever shitskin pajeet village you're from. I have a ginger beard and white skin.

Whites ARE killing Arabs, but leave it to a pajeet to endorse genocide of middle eastern/muslim people in Iraq, Libya, Syria, Afgjanistan. Just more evidence you're a mind broken street shitter. No one celebrates the death of MENA people aside from kikes and jeets.

All stats and sources come from the government. That's how data is accuratley gathered. I get you're from a 4th world shithole that has no toilets, but you need to learn these things before opening your mouth.

Arabs were literally nothing prior to Islam, completley irrelevant. Islam made them great. JFL your hatred of Islam, alongside your scatterbrained posts, make me know you're a shitskin pajeet immigrant.

wtf are independant stats you dumb fuck?

Whiter than a shitskin jeet that's for sure
View attachment 1099349View attachment 1099350

Don't lump me in with your kind, shitskin gujarati monkey. Turks and Iranians have had great civilizations, both past and present.it:wa

I never called Syrians or Kurds white. This is how I know you're a demented pajeet, because like with every other shitskin from the subcontienet I've had the misfortune of arguing with on this forum, your brain lacks the genetic capacity of reading comprehension and only understand gishgalloping and tangents that derail topics, which you've done to this thread like all your other shitskin brethren. You pajeets don't understand that blathering on 50 unrelated topics is not how arguments work.

Happened with @JayGoptri
Happened with @Confessor
Happened with @Caesercel
Happened with @Misogynist Curry 卐

Anyways, Turks/Syrians are still whiter than pajeets that's for sure
View attachment 1099362

I didn't call Syrians white. Learn to read, Rakesh. 300 years of being raped by British people and yet your reading comprehension is still this pathetic.

Where was I crying about white success? Why do jeets know nothing but to lie?

The incoherent, run on sentences are further proof of the typical pajeet-style posting.
I've never seen a worse case of envying the skin color of a walking bag of flesh by praying at the feet of the white Chad like @Made in Heaven does. It's also quite pathetic he remembers whatever conversation he is referencing. Please leave this guy alone.

cc:
@akdicel173

Misspelled Jews

He's quite the theatrical fella. "Muh ginger beard and muh face is closer to white than your face".