Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Theres a race uglier than curries (and its not abos)

copingincel

copingincel

Recruit
★★★
Now when i mention ugliest races of people, yall would assume i'm talking about curries.. But let me tell you theres a race uglier than curries.. Its not abos if y'all are wondering since I dont count abos as humans and plus their numbers are just in the thousands.

The race i'm talking about is SEA gooks. Ecspecially indonesians... Sea gooks are just east asians with more browner skin, lower iq and shorter height. To put it into perspective, they are a mixture of ricecels and currycels but they get the worst qualities of both races (Short height, shit skin, small frame, feminie features, low iq).
1000_F_39243218_cd3nNItSFScXQ7EylR4d0BWbNA7ZYwt0.jpg

These are how most look like, also not to mention theyr'e all 5'9 maxx.. At least for curries, some curries are tall ecspecially richer curries.. But for sea cels, none are over 5'10.. Its extremely rare to see one over 5'11..

curries are worse

Not to mention they get cucked and racemogged way more often than curries and abos since all their countries are sex tourism paradises.

Not to mention they get cucked and racemogged way more often than curries and abos since all their countries are sex tourism paradises.
SEAs are low IQ but also low violence and have very feminine frames, nice skin, petitite height, and are completely hairless where it matters. It's like god designed this race for sex work.

They have the highest amount of neanderthal in them so not surprising, homo sapiens uncanny valleydar is ringing

It goes

Sea
Curries
Abos
Pygmies

Now when i mention ugliest races of people, yall would assume i'm talking about curries.. But let me tell you theres a race uglier than curries.. Its not abos if y'all are wondering since I dont count abos as humans and plus their numbers are just in the thousands.

The race i'm talking about is SEA gooks. Ecspecially indonesians... Sea gooks are just east asians with more browner skin, lower iq and shorter height. To put it into perspective, they are a mixture of ricecels and currycels but they get the worst qualities of both races (Short height, shit skin, small frame, feminie features, low iq).

These are how most look like, also not to mention theyr'e all 5'9 maxx.. At least for curries, some curries are tall ecspecially richer curries.. But for sea cels, none are over 5'10.. Its extremely rare to see one over 5'11..
curry is bottom of the barrel. Cant go lower

Mayos are worse.

The Indinesians at least have JBE halo. Also check birthrates in Indonesia VS mayo countries, you'll find the truecel race immediately.

True tbh

There are some very fair skinned curries while other curries are shitskin dravidians like me :feelsaww::fuk::feelsaww:
I have seen curries who mogged me and I have seen blonde blue eyed whites whom I mogged.

Yet never have a been mogged by a SEA nor have I seen a white person mogged by a SEA

SEA 100 percent are the biggest incels on the planet bar none

Their biggest falio is they don't have the patriarchical culture like Curries to mateguard foids. Funnily enough, Cambodia, a country set up by an Indian Merchant turned King and his Cambodian Princess Wife is the only rice country to be not cucked. Cambodian men marry out more than their women(a massive accomplishment for Rices). I like to believe it is due to the small influence of Hindu culture which remains in Cambodia despite their Buddhist inclinations.

Mayos are worse.

The Indinesians at least have JBE halo. Also check birthrates in Indonesia VS mayo countries, you'll find the truecel race immediately.
That’s because whites are choosing not to breed. First world countries are well educated on sex and have access to birth control, abortion and healthcare. Meanwhile in Indonesia, people don’t have proper access to birth control/ abortion or are not educated on birth control. And every guy in Indonesia only has kids when they get married and they usually get married at the age of 30+ due to arrange marriage and Islam maxxing. I wouldn’t call that ascension it’s just betabuxxing

It goes

Sea
Curries
Abos
Pygmies
I heard pygmies were literally hunted by other people as food cause they weren’t even considered human. Heightpill is truly brutal.

I heard pygmies were literally hunted by other people as food cause they weren’t even considered human. Heightpill is truly brutal.
Yup the Congolese eat them because they believe it’ll give them magic

Yup the Congolese eat them because they believe it’ll give them magic
Wow, this is actually worse than being an incel. Imagine getting eaten up just because you are tiny :giga: