Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel There's no billiards near me

JohnDoe

JohnDoe

MaskedCel
★★★★
I just wanna go play by myself and have a good time but the closest one is 8.3 miles away:feelsree::feelsUnreal:

Very brutal indeed. I tend to rollerblade or bike places but it's an hr long bike ride there. Nvm the trip back
Where are you from?

snookermaxxing
8 poolmaxxing

Billiards seem like a good cope. Never liked it tbh, but watched a snooker final at night, pretty incel sport

i think its very cool
Yes, I remember how I saw some snooker competition on TV sports channel as a kid, I wondered wtf this is if this is so quiet and slow, not like other stuff on sports channel. But I liked, how they play it, the concentration you need, sometimes you can score so much, other time the players will just try to get better position for so long jfl

Yes, I remember how I saw some snooker competition on TV sports channel as a kid, I wondered wtf this is if this is so quiet and slow, not like other stuff on sports channel. But I liked, how they play it, the concentration you need, sometimes you can score so much, other time the players will just try to get better position for so long jfl
yeah lol, i used to watch it with my dad

Billiards is for boomers. Whats the point when u cant even put the balls in a hole. Snooker and pool much better.