Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal There's no escape from NPCs

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
We have this forum but it's not very active. There's discord servers supposedly devoted to incels but they're all taken over by wigger grade normies. There is truly no escape. Wherever we go we're greeted with the retardation of normies.

From what I've seen the second foids enter the server the server gets rushed by simps and eventually promoted into the shadow realm my discord staff.

Discord isn't good, because the so called "communities" there are just chat groups where nobody knows each other and 90% of people are permanently afk

This website is a good community in my opinion

From what I've seen the second foids enter the server the server gets rushed by simps and eventually promoted into the shadow realm my discord staff.

Discord isn't good, because the so called "communities" there are just chat groups where nobody knows each other and 90% of people are permanently afk

I think discord has potential. I've been on servers and had good incel friend groups, it's just most incels don't wanna talk unless there's women present. They're friend groups, this is true, but you can always join them. The problem is it's hard to find incels you mingle with well so you can have an active server.

I think discord has potential. I've been on servers and had good incel friend groups, it's just most incels don't wanna talk unless there's women present. They're friend groups, this is true, but you can always join them. The problem is it's hard to find incels you mingle with well so you can have an active server.
I mean if you want to create another server then I'll join

I mean if you want to create another server then I'll join
I would but honestly I've tried so many times now and failed. I meet do so in the future if you're still interested.

I would but honestly I've tried so many times now and failed. I meet do so in the future if you're still interested.
You gotta be careful who you invite tho, there were a shit ton of feds on that last server blatantly trying to make you say something about concentration camps and genocide or just really bad edgelord trolls

You gotta be careful who you invite tho, there were a shit ton of feds on that last server blatantly trying to make you say something about concentration camps and genocide or just really bad edgelord trolls
I know the law thankfully. I avoid making any implications or involving myself in anything illegal. Feds don't actually care about us unless we do something illegal like making threats.

yep, for me persnoally I prefer reddit style incel forums. Not the actual chats. Chats are boring tbh. Too bad incels have been purged from reddit

Also this forum is filled with trolls, low iq spam trash threads, "in the school" youngcels etc

This Forum seems to be overrun by Teencels who have no long experience and have never suffered IRL and bored normies

thats-why-im-here-obi-wan.gif