Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel IPF/ILM/Mens Rights Movement discord shut down and accounts banned

Don't these normies know that by trying to silence us, they only make us want to speak out even more? I got banned from instagram but I just make a new account. Fuck 'em.
My sentiments exactly. I am more outraged right now then ever before and that will serve as motivation for me to continue the struggle for incel rights. These cunts don't realize that the more they try to censor and repress us, the more they inspire righteous indignation in our members who will then devote themselves even more fanatically to the cause.

Snitches are the lowest form of scum

We need to do everything we can to stop the idiots who want to silence us, while protecting ourselves. There have to be things we can do.

Banned ur rumble account too??? So much for free speech. Fuck that jew site

The telegram chat is banned too?

what are even those acronyms supposed to represent?

Maybe we could hire the guy that started inceldomcafe.
he quit, and if you did hire him, after a month he would say that he wants to sell the site, lower the price, and then increase the price at the last minute when someone tries to buy it

Can you put money behind it? Maybe we could hire the guy that started inceldomcafe.
Surprised you know about that site tbh, considering you're a 2024cel.

Last edited:
The jews, normies and foids have finally dealt a catastrophic blow to the real world incel movement my comrades. They have terminated both our JewTube and Rumble channels and likewise shut down all of our discord servers and banned every account that had been associated with them for allegedly having "sent threats to others, participated in targeted harassment, incited violence against individuals or communities, or was involved in a server dedicated to these behaviors".

We will rise from the ashes yet again as we always have but we need to find a more hospitable platform for our activities. If anyone here has any suggestions or can offer web design or coding skills to help us create our own website with a forum, please PM me or respond to this thread.

This injustice will not go unanswered and the movement will live on no matter what our enemies try to do to stop us. Incel Power my brothers!
Discord is convenient, however I wonder if Tapatalk would be better. It's the same thing except more outdated. I don't think it's as regulated as Discord is. Just a thought. My condolences to all the users getting banned and losing all their data.

Discord is convenient, however I wonder if Tapatalk would be better. It's the same thing except more outdated. I don't think it's as regulated as Discord is. Just a thought. My condolences to all the users getting banned and losing all their data.
Great suggestion my comrade. I will have my staff look in to the feasibility of that option. As of right now, we are just taking over old abandoned forums that nobody even gives a shit about anymore and likewise creating new domains to host temporary forums for our members.