Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel IPF/ILM/Mens Rights Movement discord shut down and accounts banned

Darth_Aurelius

Darth_Aurelius

Captain, Incel Protection Force
★★★
The jews, normies and foids have finally dealt a catastrophic blow to the real world incel movement my comrades. They have terminated both our JewTube and Rumble channels and likewise shut down all of our discord servers and banned every account that had been associated with them for allegedly having "sent threats to others, participated in targeted harassment, incited violence against individuals or communities, or was involved in a server dedicated to these behaviors".

We will rise from the ashes yet again as we always have but we need to find a more hospitable platform for our activities. If anyone here has any suggestions or can offer web design or coding skills to help us create our own website with a forum, please PM me or respond to this thread.

This injustice will not go unanswered and the movement will live on no matter what our enemies try to do to stop us. Incel Power my brothers!

The jews, normies and foids have finally dealt a catastrophic blow to the real world incel movement my comrades. They have terminated both our JewTube and Rumble channels and likewise shut down all of our discord servers and banned every account that had been associated with them for allegedly having "sent threats to others, participated in targeted harassment, incited violence against individuals or communities, or was involved in a server dedicated to these behaviors".

We will rise from the ashes yet again as we always have but we need to find a more hospitable platform for our activities. If anyone here has any suggestions or can offer web design or coding skills to help us create our own website with a forum, please PM me or respond to this thread.

This injustice will not go unanswered and the movement will live on no matter what our enemies try to do to stop us. Incel Power my brothers!
We incels shall never surrender!

How did you get banned on Rumble? The guns? Tbh some moderation bot probably saw the Saudi flags and flagged it as ISIS propaganda. :lul:

@DarkStarDown looks like it was this

How did you get banned on Rumble? The guns? Tbh some moderation bot probably saw the Saudi flags and flagged it as ISIS propaganda. :lul:
I have no idea brother. It was almost like someone was making a concerted effort to shut us down across the board since everything went dark in terms of our social media presence online within about a 24 hour period. I never made any threats or engaged in any unlawful behavior so I am assuming it was a matter of violating the T & C or some normie cunt getting offended by what had been said.

I am pissed that my kikecord account got nuked.

This is why there'll never be an incel uprising. Mainstream media isnt going to cape for ugly incels, like they did for BLM, for example.

go to revolt or telegram they are way bettER than jewcord

This is why there'll never be an incel uprising. Mainstream media isnt going to cape for ugly incels, like they did for BLM, for example.
If we could just get our own website up and running then we would be able to continue our planning activities there with impunity. Maybe I will make Master a cash offer and see whether he would sell the .is domain to me so that I can continue to organize the comrades here.

I am pissed that my kikecord account got nuked.
I am sorry for that brother. I lost three accounts myself since I had two alts that had been active on those servers.

Please keep us posted. I'll be on board with any social media idea you have.

There's still 4chan, but it looks old and ghetto.

Please keep us posted. I'll be on board with any social media idea you have.

There's still 4chan, but it looks old and ghetto.
Yeah we need our own website which will be completely independent from normie online infrastructure, rather like what they have here on .is. I may have to make Master a cash offer for the .is domain and we will then just convert this website in to a platform to organize rw events.

Yeah just lost my third account for discord,those fuckingn niggers number 1 target is to end discord now

Fucking jewish elite keeping a brother down, try using IRC.

darth aurelius we beg you buy .is

Yeah we need our own website which will be completely independent from normie online infrastructure, rather like what they have here on .is. I may have to make Master a cash offer for the .is domain and we will then just convert this website in to a platform to organize rw events.
u got the money to buy .is?

My fucking account got nuked, fuck man

u got the money to buy .is?
I have more money then I can really tell you about here since I don't want to be a target for extortion. But certainly enough to buy this domain which doesn't generate any revenue since there is no advertising on it.

my best friend was banned two days ago by poodank for allegedely being a furry,turns out my best friend still has his account... but i lost mine

I will create new account right now
Thank you brother for you commitment to the cause. We will persevere and we will endure as we always have.

my best friend was banned two days ago by poodank for allegedely being a furry,turns out my best friend still has his account... but i lost mine
I think we know who the traitor is based on what you said. Traitors must be dealt with in the most harsh manner possible.

darth aurelius buy .is please men is what we need to make this site great again

I think we know who the traitor is based on what you said. Traitors must be dealt with in the most harsh manner possible.
idk,he may have reported the server if you need his discord @ i can send you captain,i already created another account am just ready for the new server

darth aurelius buy .is please men is what we need to make this site great again
I don't know what kind of offer I would have to make Master for him to be amenable to selling. I would also be worried about having to go on record at that point since there would be a paper trail (contract) that would lead back to me personally.

That's like my 5th or 6th discord acc banned in a few months jfl

I'm from Brazil, how can I help the incel cause in my country?

That's like my 5th or 6th discord acc banned in a few months jfl
I know man. I just keep making new accounts over on Gmail to continue my presence on discord after I have lost about half a dozen different alts.

I'm from Brazil, how can I help the incel cause in my country?
Right now by just joining our newly reincarnated discord until such time as we find a more viable and secure means of organizing.

I know man. I just keep making new accounts over on Gmail to continue my presence on discord after I have lost about half a dozen different alts.
My old main account is gone, and now I had been keeping making alt.

My old main account is gone, and now I had been keeping making alt.
Same here brother. I have been through more accounts then I can even keep track of, but this is what we have to do to keep up with the jews.

You can try a revolt server maybe?

You can try a revolt server maybe?
I really need someone with web design skills to set something up that is akin to what they have here on .is

Again got nuked fucking again

Not even an hour later we’re all fucking banned again

Not even an hour later we’re all fucking banned again
I know man. At this point we really just need a website of our own since anything else is going to result in our being censored by the normies.

I know man. At this point we really just need a website of our own since anything else is going to result in our being censored by the normies.
At this point we have to

We need multiple ways to communicate, not just one website. Maybe we nya site that looks like it is about something else and is invite only.
We also need ways to get back at those that want to shut us down.

We need multiple ways to communicate, not just one website. Maybe we nya site that looks like it is about something else and is invite only.
We also need ways to get back at those that want to shut us down.
create another discord just for the heck of it i mean why not? they can´t shut us down forever

create another discord just for the heck of it i mean why not? they can´t shut us down forever
It's pointless, Darth was banned 20 minutes after creating a new discord channel. I'm hoping that he purchases .is from Master and I hope he does it soon

And how in the world would we do a VC session? Maybe we can meet IRL at some point, but that can be a *long* way off. Some of our members live in the UK and elsewhere.

Don't these normies know that by trying to silence us, they only make us want to speak out even more? I got banned from instagram but I just make a new account. Fuck 'em.