Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel There's no excuse to be fat

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
I'm sick of hearing all the redditors go on about how it's just "too expensive to eat healthy in America!:soy:" No, it's not. It's the opposite actually. It's far more expensive to eat unhealthy. At least where I live you can get 30 eggs for $9, a pack of bread for $1, peanut butter for $1, 30 turkey patties for $10. All together that's $21 for three weeks of healthy high protein meals and yet I still know of people irl who eat $100+ worth of goyslop every week and complain about the prices. Fuck you. If you're too stupid to count calories or do any amount of research past monitoring the prices of zingers and Doritos you deserve to die poor of obesity.

I'm sick of retards pretending that they live in a third world country because their goyslop is more expensive now.

I'm sick of hearing all the redditors go on about how it's just "too expensive to eat healthy in America!:soy:" No, it's not. It's the opposite actually. It's far more expensive to eat unhealthy. At least where I live you can get 30 eggs for $9, a pack of bread for $1, peanut butter for $1, 30 turkey patties for $10. All together that's $21 for three weeks of healthy high protein meals and yet I still know of people irl who eat $100+ worth of goyslop every week and complain about the prices. Fuck you. If you're too stupid to count calories or do any amount of research past monitoring the prices of zingers and Doritos you deserve to die poor of obesity.

I'm sick of retards pretending that they live in a third world country because their goyslop is more expensive now.
DEPRESSION SEVERE DEPRESSION THIS ALONE MAKES YOU GIVE UP TRYING TO BE THIN AND NOT EAT SHIT

DEPRESSION SEVERE DEPRESSION THIS ALONE MAKES YOU GIVE UP TRYING TO BE THIN AND NOT EAT SHIT
To each their own but I feel shittier after stuffing myself with food and gaining weight.

true, but you cant deny jews are trying to get us all eating crickets by causing inflation and taxing farmers

eating healthy is also about lower quantities of food too, therefore cheaper in that way

I'm fat bc I refuse to follow the "eat ze bugz" goyslop looksmax propaganda

Fatcel= Schrodinger's volcel

You never know until you become fit

true, but you cant deny jews are trying to get us all eating crickets by causing inflation and taxing farmers

eating healthy is also about lower quantities of food too, therefore cheaper in that way
No, you can get high quantities of food. I already gave you examples. Peanut butter especially has enough calories and protein to keep you good. Especially alongside eggs and turkey.

Here its 37 dole for 650gx3 chickenfilets

Here its 37 dole for 650gx3 chickenfilets
Don't eat chicken. Chicken has always been expensive. Bologna and Turkey are both better high protein alternatives.

But
Fatcel= Schrodinger's volcel

You never know until you become fit
Ive been fit and was still treated as incel, My bad eye area and jew nose doesnt go away over night.

But

Ive been fit and was still treated as incel, My bad eye area and jew nose doesnt go away over night.
Yea there's no guarantee you'll become chad, but a try is must before larping as an incel

Don't eat chicken. Chicken has always been expensive. Bologna and Turkey are both better high protein alternatives.
Chick
Kalk

I get more chicken than i get turkey tbh

To each their own but I feel shittier after stuffing myself with food and gaining weight.
yes this is true

However the effort to not eat shit is greater that to eat shit and when you get very depressed your effort level IN EVERYTHING GOES TO THE FLOOR.

This is why basic grooming goes out of the window, its the same line of code, your care for your nutrition goes down with it, your care for your appearance, your care for your future etc etc etc etc, ITS ALL LINKED IN ONE AREA,.

THIS IS WHAT THE DUMBASS THERAPISTS DONT PUT TOGETHER ONCE YOU ARE DEPRESSED AND FEEL ITS OVER EVERY AREA GETS AFFECTED NEGATIVELY BY THE SAME FAILURE, THE FAILURE OF EFFORT AND CARE, this is why I listen to LITERALLY NOTHING THEY SAY IF THEY DONT ADDRESS AND ACKNOWLEDGE THIS AREA AS THE NUMBER ONE FACTOR BY A LONG WAY.

BECAUSE THIS AREA EFFECTS EVERYTHING ELSE, IF THIS AREA IS DEAD ITS OVER IN EVERYTHING WHATEVER DECK CHAIRS YOU REARRANGE, WITHOUT HAVING THIS DRIVE AND SELF CARE EVERYTHING ELSE IS IRRELEVENT AND CANT WORK.

YOU SIMPLY GIVE UP CARING FOR YOURSELF GIVE UP PLANNING ANY FUTURE, OR ANY IMPROVEMENT IN EVERY AREA, IT ALL GOES TO SHIT, THIS IS WHY ALMOST ALL INCELS FAIL IN ALMOST THE SAME AREAS, THE NECK BEARD THE NEET, THE LDAR, ITS THE SAME ANGLE THE COMPLETE REMOVAL OF DRIVE AND REMOVAL OF CARE FOR ONESELF IN MULTIPlE DIFFERENT AREAS OF LIFE TO THE LOWEST EFFORT EXISTENCE.

don't buy prepackaged go to buthcer, what is cod price?
The prepackaged is directly from farm without additives but it is packed but never frozen and is usually in the store fridge, They pack it and deliver to my door.

Yea there's no guarantee you'll become chad, but a try is must before larping as an incel
Ive tried so long, Gymaxx, Alpha cope, Redpill, Mewing, Staying lean, Still single as a pringle and looked down at

"dont eat chicken, eat turky and peanut butter"

sounds retarded

Same for me. I dont have the willpower to do cardio and long walks. Eating pastas and drinking soda are the only pleasures i have in life.

How long can chicken stay in freezer?

Individual pieces of raw chicken stay good in the freezer for 9 months, and whole chickens are good for up to a year when frozen. Your browser does not support the video element. If you're freezing cooked chicken, you can expect that to last for 2–6 months. Freezing cooked chicken is a great way to reduce food waste.

Im gonna have to go with chicken

It’s also indisputably less expensive to not eat than it is to eat lol

Food is way up across the board but yeah it's cheaper to not eat the slop. $250 a couple years ago would get you like $400 worth of groceries now.

How long can chicken stay in freezer?

Individual pieces of raw chicken stay good in the freezer for 9 months, and whole chickens are good for up to a year when frozen. Your browser does not support the video element. If you're freezing cooked chicken, you can expect that to last for 2–6 months. Freezing cooked chicken is a great way to reduce food waste.

Im gonna have to go with chicken
Don't complain about it being too expensive.

I think I'm done. I'm thin and cant get ugly-average not fat foids who are 30yo-40yo... Only other option is irl social shit. :feelsbadman:

Weight gain is a very common side effect of my schizo meds. Most of my life before them I was always skinny.

yes there is
theres tons of excuses
here is a valid arguement as to why its okay to be fat

1. my life is over
2. no females is or is going to find me attractive
3. even when i was skinny i was still a incel
4. it doesnt matter what i do
5. food is tasty
6. tasty food helps me cope

there. food is one of my coping mechanisms for my life being over
im still losing weight, and ive water fasted before for 36 days in a row, but im still chubby (yes im a fat vegan)

Fastfood is addictive. If you go there few times you no longer want normal food. Only junk. An amount of willpower is required to stop stuffing your face with cheeseburgers.

Goyslop is disgusting, i can't even put it in my mouth.

Weight gain is a very common side effect of my schizo meds. Most of my life before them I was always skinny.
This is a good excuse, inkwell. People in meds do gain weight.

You do realise that you can just do nothing, be as sedentary and eat less and end up losing weight. I've lost most of my weight that way.
how? did you just not eat at all?

It's not a problem for me I just don't go out so I never buy food anyway. Just starvemaxx, the entire point of storing fat is that it's stored energy for your body to use when you don't eat.

In order to lose weight I didn't eat for an entire month and I am fine. As long as you supplement salt and drink lots of water you can get away with minor reversible hairloss in the form of telogen effluvium but no other side effects really.