Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel There's no excuse to be fat

Americans are disgusting. The world would be better off if they were nuked to oblivion.

Typical bigmac enjoyer

It's over for fatcels

This is a good excuse, inkwell. People in meds do gain weight.
I’m going to ask my psychiatrist if I can change meds or some shit. If I stoped taking the antipsychotic it’d be a whole lot easier to lose weight, my appetite is way smaller off it, but I’d also start losing my mind and not be able to sleep lol.

Fastfood is addictive. If you go there few times you no longer want normal food. Only junk. An amount of willpower is required to stop stuffing your face with cheeseburgers.
Wheat + added sugar makes me more hungry for sure. Right now I'm not eating but the occasional grain.

high IQ

fat foids here have usually spent years getting drunk, inkies aren't usually out partying so they should be healthier.

Last edited:
This is a good excuse, inkwell. People in meds do gain weight.
(((they))) want people to be fat, that's why they force people to take Jewpills

Meh I don’t try and I’m skinny due to genetics. I’m sure most are fat due to genetics as well. Skinny niggas aren’t “eating healthier” mostly they just have faster metabolisms.

forcefeeding 3000kcal as we speak

turkey patties and peanut butter. No mention of fruits or salad. Only americunts think thats a decent diet lmao

turkey patties and peanut butter. No mention of fruits or salad. Only americunts think thats a decent diet lmao
This tbh. A carnivore diet is a good way to get cancer fast

Fat men are usually cool and chill people and fun to talk with, gymrats should be shot

Fruits and salad? Not even vegetables (besides salad)? :dafuckfeels:

Lettuce is boring and has little nutritional value.

Fruits and salad? Not even vegetables (besides salad)? :dafuckfeels:

Lettuce is boring and has little nutritional value.
yeah thats what i meant used tge wrong word

You don't need fruits or salad to survive. Fruits are unhealthy because of their high sugar concentration and vegetables being healthy is a myth.

Food is one of my copes. Whats the point of losing weight when I'd be incel anyway but with one less cope

You don't need fruits or salad to survive. Fruits are unhealthy because of their high sugar concentration and vegetables being healthy is a myth.
but u need peanut butter and patties lmao fat retard

im eating high protein for cheap as well. mostly canned beans and tuna