Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

these are the people calling you incel

Despicablecel

Despicablecel

Captain
★★★★★
ETD_TRENDING_TheTryGuysPartWays_20220927_vidpic.jpg

1 chang 3 cuckolds
I remember a video where they went to a gun range and one of these faggots misfired.

Lol. Didn't one of the guys cheated on his wife.

1 chang 3 cuckolds
I remember a video where they went to a gun range and one of these faggots misfired.
Apparently, the Chang is a "bisexual."

Incel used to be a niche word but now it's used to describe literally every man you disagree with or don't like. There are women and Redditors calling Henry Cavill an incel

Yeah I wouldn't wanna hang out with them.

I'd feel disgusted.

Incel used to be a niche word but now it's used to describe literally every man you disagree with or don't like. There are women and Redditors calling Henry Cavill an incel
They're so delusional lol, so much projection.

Henry Cavill mogs them.

The try guys should try suicide.

Lol. Didn't one of the guys cheated on his wife.
Yea, the guy on the right. His entire brand was built up on how much he loves wife and son.

The retard cheated on his wife IN PUBLIC as a CELEBRITY with his RICE FOID INTERN.

Yea, the guy on the right. His entire brand was built up on how much he loves wife and son.

The retard cheated on his wife IN PUBLIC as a CELEBRITY with his RICE FOID INTERN.
Lol, what a retard.