Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over These days, approaching in person just ain't worth it.

F

foosballcel

Banned
-
There is far too much risk involved in asking a female directly out, such as the psychological factors of rejection, as well as the social consequences as a result of the rejection.

"Just approach her bro, the worst that can happen is she says no." = COPE

I know I can't be the only one who feels this way

Once I accepted that I was incel and I had finished putting myself through the failure of 10's of approaches, the concept of approaching and asking for a date felt like a joke to me. I don't even remotely consider it anymore. At this point in my life, even if there was a woman who I thought I had a chance with I still wouldn't bother

BECAUSE I'M TIRED

I don't mean tired of rejection, I mean tired of "the game" itself

I'm tired of:
The word games you have to play
The mind games women play on you (and you are supposed to just "read" their hints and secret messages)
The second guessing of every action, hand twitch, pose, text, possible mumble of words, clothing style, food choice for breath odor, etc
Having to pretend you're interested in more than her body when she's completely uninteresting
The preparing of conversation starters before approaching
The "eye contact rules"
Etc, etc, etc

I'm not even joking, whenever I even think about the very concept of approaching (not even considering approaching a specific woman, but just thinking about all that approaching [the act] entails) I start to feel tired and relieved that I no longer have to do it

It literally just feels like too much work to someone like me, I'm an introvert and I'm very reclusive. I basically forced myself a fucking lot to approach, learn social cues, etc to try and get a date, and now that it never worked, I'm kind of relieved because it was so annoying to me, I don't care to do it

All I feel is mental fatigue whenever I think about approaching. It would not matter to me how attracted I am to the woman I'm targeting, that feeling alone will make me not even bother and make me glad I don't have to bother

I really just hate people tbh, the dishonesty of it all, like no person is "real" and having to play all these games is just so tiring to me. It just feels like you have to lie all the time just to interact with people, and for me that's just too tiring. Its so tiring to have to overthink everything so much and filter all of my thoughts and responses

Even right now as I'm typing this out I thought about approaching and started to feel tired, my typing speed even slowed down a bit JFL. I don't know how so many incels are still "trying to ascend" and keep approaching all into their 30's, 40's, 50's, etc, it just doesn't make sense to me

TBH I think I've become a different kind of incel altogether

Most incels "want in", they want to be able to participate in "the game", they want to be able to approach and have a chance and be treated fairly

If I woke up tomorrow and magically all women had realistic standards, and it was a known thing now and all the incels on this site were dating

I'm not even joking when I say I wouldn't "want back in", I really just don't care for it anymore, it all just feels like so much effort and stress for nothing

Even if you could date your looksmatch now you have to worry about marriage, the cost of children, paying bills, etc. I've become so accustomed to being alone and enjoying my own company, that another person around to worry about, another person I have to tip toe around and adjust my behaviors for, just seems like a huge annoyance to me

I really and truly just want to live alone and pay for sex to satisfy my needs, even if all women became as reasonable as men from tomorrow I'd still just want to be a hookercel, it just seems so peaceful of a life to me, no stress, no worrying about anyone, your life is literally just about you, you can just relax and focus on your needs

I would never trade away such a life for any woman, this is why I'm currently working so hard to get to that life (wealthmaxxing)

Once I accepted that I was incel and I had finished putting myself through the failure of 10's of approaches, the concept of approaching and asking for a date felt like a joke to me. I don't even remotely consider it anymore. At this point in my life, even if there was a woman who I thought I had a chance with I still wouldn't bother

BECAUSE I'M TIRED

I'm tired of:
The mind games women play on you (and you are supposed to just "read" their hints and secret messages)
The second guessing of every action, hand twitch, pose, text, possible mumble of words, clothing style, food choice for breath odor, etc
Having to pretend you're interested in more than her body when she's completely uninteresting
The "eye contact rules"
Etc, etc, etc

I'm not even joking, whenever I even think about the very concept of approaching (not even considering approaching a specific woman, but just thinking about all that approaching [the act] entails) I start to feel tired and relieved that I no longer have to do it

It literally just feels like too much work to someone like me, I'm an introvert and I'm very reclusive. I basically forced myself a fucking lot to approach, learn social cues, etc to try and get a date, and now that it never worked, I'm kind of relieved because it was so annoying to me, I don't care to do it

All I feel is mental fatigue whenever I think about approaching. It would not matter to me how attracted I am to the woman I'm targeting, that feeling alone will make me not even bother and make me glad I don't have to bother

I really just hate people tbh, the dishonesty of it all, like no person is "real" and having to play all these games is just so tiring to me. It just feels like you have to lie all the time just to interact with people, and for me that's just too tiring. Its so tiring to have to overthink everything so much and filter all of my thoughts and responses

Even right now as I'm typing this out I thought about approaching and started to feel tired, my typing speed even slowed down a bit JFL. I don't know how so many incels are still "trying to ascend" and keep approaching all into their 30's, 40's, 50's, etc, it just doesn't make sense to me

Most incels "want in", they want to be able to participate in "the game", they want to be able to approach and have a chance and be treated fairly

If I woke up tomorrow and magically all women had realistic standards, and it was a known thing now and all the incels on this site were dating

I'm not even joking when I say I wouldn't "want back in", I really just don't care for it anymore, it all just feels like so much effort and stress for nothing

Even if you could date your looksmatch now you have to worry about marriage, the cost of children, paying bills, etc. I've become so accustomed to being alone and enjoying my own company, that another person around to worry about, another person I have to tip toe around and adjust my behaviors for, just seems like a huge annoyance to me

I really and truly just want to live alone and pay for sex to satisfy my needs, even if all women became as reasonable as men from tomorrow I'd still just want to be a hookercel, it just seems so peaceful of a life to me, no stress, no worrying about anyone, your life is literally just about you, you can just relax and focus on your needs

I would never trade away such a life for any woman, this is why I'm currently working so hard to get to that life (wealthmaxxing)
nigga do you do anything but copypaste?

When have I ever copy and pasted a post besides this one? :waitwhat:

Also how long did it take you to realize?
nigga I've posted in the sewers, plus in this post a week ago this dude called you out about how your posts are copypastas

nigga I've posted in the sewers, plus in this post a week ago this dude called you out about how your posts are copypastas

BECAUSE I'M TIRED

I'm tired of:
The "eye contact rules"
Etc, etc, etc

Do you have all these already written down or something??:dafuckfeels: