Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel These fucking foids have fucked up my life

BornToLose

BornToLose

Oops!... I lost again
★★★★★
All of the damn rejections, even if many times they were 'nice' about it, smiling as they cut me down... They all add up: to the shell of a man that I became, while they all thought everything was fine with the world, after getting ploughed by Chad.

Women can never understand our pain and suffering they’re responsible for the majority of it ironically and yet they refuse to take accountability they would say anything to convince us that looks don’t matter

Women can never understand our pain and suffering they’re responsible for the majority of it ironically and yet they refuse to take accountability they would say anything to convince us that looks don’t matter
we are genetically inferior, we don't deserve to reproduce in natures eyes

All of the damn rejections, even if many times they were 'nice' about it, smiling as they cut me down... They all add up: to the shell of a man that I became, while they all thought everything was fine with the world, after getting ploughed by Chad.
You know well what you should do next, boyo.

"Looks don't matter, but at the same time if you say something I disagree with I'll attempt to insult you based on your physical characteristics!" :feelsclown:

"Looks don't matter, but at the same time if you say something I disagree with I'll attempt to insult you based on your physical characteristics!" :feelsclown:
IT always admits the blackpill

nature can suck me off
still I have given up in the idea of reproducing, why the fuck do I want to see my offspring to be doomed in a world that will constantly disparage him for being male

still I have given up in the idea of reproducing, why the fuck do I want to see my offspring to be doomed in a world that will constantly disparage him for being male
^