Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory These phenotypes will be considered incel-tier in 10 years

wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
Most of the men in the pictures are normie tier with a few low tier normies, sub 5 men. If you are white and look like one of those guys, in 10 years you will be incel-tier since foids standards and looks requirements are getting higher each year.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9nLW9KiiSM

any proof why are these phenos going to be incel tier?

1:17 is a foid

Every normie will be incel tier in twenty years.

Every normie will be incel tier in twenty years.

View attachment 872210

North Atlantid is by far the most attractive phenotype. The least attractive ones are found in southern and eastern Europe. Because of its sharp features, Cro-Magnid is usually good for men.

I can tell why the kind of man in that video will be sexless in ten years: Small, bloated face with thin hair and asymmetrycal features that give them an awkward vibe.

Unfortunately, the pretty boys with broccoli hair and the Chads with angular features will get all the girls in ten years. Normies will be joining our rank en masse soon.
You have to take into account that you can still be ugly and be north atlantid for example. My brother is the north atlantid pheno, but he is normie-tier. I'm the Tronder pheno but i look nothing like the phenotype example. You can have alot of reduced facial features compared to the phenotype examples as well as be asymmetric. Reduced jaw, narrow face, uglier nose and bad eye-area etc, but you are still classified as the phenotype. I know this might be hard to believe for some people but it's how it is. Everyone has a racial phenotype even if they're ugly.

View attachment 872210

North Atlantid is by far the most attractive phenotype. The least attractive ones are found in southern and eastern Europe. Because of its sharp features, Cro-Magnid is usually good for men.

I can tell why the kind of man in that video will be sexless in ten years: Small, bloated face with thin hair and asymmetrycal features that give them an awkward vibe.

Unfortunately, the pretty boys with broccoli hair and the Chads with angular features will get all the girls in ten years. Normies will be joining our rank en masse soon.
I'm surprised that hasn't happened already. I don't know how most young men not join our ranks. I guess lost them use drugs and alcohol to Coke. Who knows? I just can't imagine other sexless men in their late teens, twenties and even 30s. Not realizing they are in this predicament. Of course most of the population of normies are retarded.

View attachment 872210

True, i'd argue faelid mogs it all but that's all debatable. It's those old hunter gatherer genes that create strong sharp faces in cro magnid types.

You have to take into account that you can still be ugly and be north atlantid for example. My brother is the north atlantid pheno, but he is normie-tier. I'm the Tronder pheno but i look nothing like the phenotype example. You can have alot of reduced facial features compared to the phenotype examples as well as be asymmetric. Reduced jaw, narrow face, uglier nose and bad eye-area etc, but you are still classified as the phenotype. I know this might be hard to believe for some people but it's how it is. Everyone has a racial phenotype even if they're ugly.
If you don't match the bone structure and build you are not classified as a phenotype. That's the main thing that defines it, hair shades ect play a role but are secondary.

View attachment 872210

Genetically I am almost completely North Atlantid... why the FUCK am I still incel?

pointynosecels