Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL these silly trannies and feminists

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
2023 10 06 11 21 57 How do we prevent tech events for women from being taken over by men    As

This was the TOP VOTED comment

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/AskFeminists/comments/171cr2m/how_do_we_prevent_tech_events_for_women_from/

Also a lot of the hatred is directed specifically at male presenting curries specifically--

2023 10 06 11 27 13 How do we prevent tech events for women from being taken over by men    As

This entire thread is a microcosm of everything wrong about white feminism. It's a large stupid tent that stands for nothing and is so inclusive, they end up shooting themselves in the foot, by instinctively feeling that their safe space is eroded for the very overly inclusive pie-in-the-sky principles you began with. The bay-area style NIMBYism, hypocrisy, and lack of introspection is mind-boggling. But they all agree intuitively that indian men should commit seppukku, but dont wanna admit they are racist TERFs. Sounds like white women are pissed they dont have white women bubbles anymore, and that indian men are too rapey to be NB.

All I can say is feminists now probably feel a lot like how men felt during gamer gate. And like with video games, it's another thing where it will NEVER be like how it used to be. The door was busted open, and any backtracking is now 'bigotry.' WHEN YOU GET JEWED, YOU STAY JEWED

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVOd8KMXSYE

Attachments

• 2023-10-06 11_20_44-How do we prevent tech events for women from being taken over by men_ _ As...jpg
    2023-10-06 11_20_44-How do we prevent tech events for women from being taken over by men_ _ As...jpg
    178.8 KB · Views: 516
Last edited:
lol trannies basically prove that men are better then women in sports or intellect

Racist pieces of shit.

View attachment 896157

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/AskFeminists/comments/171cr2m/how_do_we_prevent_tech_events_for_women_from/

Also a lot of the hatred is directed specifically at male presenting curries specifically--

View attachment 896158

This entire thread is a microcosm of everything wrong about white feminism. It's a large stupid tent that stands for nothing and is so inclusive, they end up shooting themselves in the foot, by instinctively feeling that their safe space is eroded for the very overly inclusive pie-in-the-sky principles you began with. The bay-area style NIMBYism, hypocrisy, and lack of introspection is mind-boggling. But they all agree intuitively that indian men should commit seppukku, but dont wanna admit it. Sounds like white women are pissed they dont have white women bubbles anymore, and that indian men are too rapey to be NB.

We’ve reached levels of utter stupidity so profound my brain in pain just comprehending that people believe some of this shit. Emperors new clothes go brrrr.

Based trannies

They had to have something good
when women say "TRANS LIVES MATTER" they deserve to be surrounded by people like Chris Chan

They sound really transphobic. These nonbinary men did nothing wrong. They just wanted to express themselves, join a vibrant community and find employment in an industry that has underepresented them. Stop the gatekeeping!

How the hell is every woman on Earth not transphobic? I have yet to see a MTF who isn't just some sub 5 yet they are allowed to share spaces with real women. Absolutely ridiculous.

How the hell is every woman on Earth not transphobic? I have yet to see a MTF who isn't just some sub 5 yet they are allowed to share spaces with real women. Absolutely ridiculous.
They like seeing trash men debase and emasculate themselves more than having to deal with the result of it

Can you imagine the outcry if there was a special recruiting event for whites to the NBA?

Can you imagine the outcry if there was a special recruiting event for whites to the NBA?
whites will ALWAYS have camping and extreme sports (and pussy obviously)

this event really brought out white women's hatred for curries didn't it?

I hate society. *Clint Eastwood spitting on ground.gif

i dont understand women, when I see a man dressing up like a woman in public acting like a woman I think they are some sick fuck living out a fetish. It's just common sense to see it that way

i dont understand women, when I see a man dressing up like a woman in public acting like a woman I think they are some sick fuck living out a fetish. It's just common sense to see it that way
there are different sub groups of trannies, like cd , some craving for exposure, fetish , autogynophila , autism , drag costume etc.

there are many thai hookers who are post of or even preop that looks like stacy. they have gone through the knife for better life for instance ffs, titty implant, butt lift, hair line correction etc.

when women say "TRANS LIVES MATTER" they deserve to be surrounded by people like Chris Chan
that might be the only way to get vagina, becoming lesbian sistas. kek lol

Based trannies

They had to have something good
most trannies are truecel tier and are old and doing it for kink. business is booming. they are ordering dildos in dozens.

Job fairs for only foids shouldn’t even exist

View attachment 896157

View attachment 896158

This entire thread is a microcosm of everything wrong about white feminism. It's a large stupid tent that stands for nothing and is so inclusive, they end up shooting themselves in the foot, by instinctively feeling that their safe space is eroded for the very overly inclusive pie-in-the-sky principles you began with. The bay-area style NIMBYism, hypocrisy, and lack of introspection is mind-boggling. But they all agree intuitively that indian men should commit seppukku, but dont wanna admit they are racist TERFs. Sounds like white women are pissed they dont have white women bubbles anymore, and that indian men are too rapey to be NB.

All I can say is feminists now probably feel a lot like how men felt during gamer gate. And like with video games, it's another thing where it will NEVER be like how it used to be. The door was busted open, and any backtracking is now 'bigotry.' WHEN YOU GET JEWED, YOU STAY JEWED

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVOd8KMXSYE

>Whores and trannies discussing about immigration policies
Just remember, women and leftists are the most racist fucks in the whole planet, they'll go as far as throwing a Chang to a cage because he DARED to show up in a comic con for tech-retards

This is probably a pointless remark given how skewed the overton window is when it comes to this type of double standards, but since basically everything else was already said here, I will point out that it never stops being amusing how the very same people who use arguments of "equality" to rally against any space, activity or occupation being male-only with a force of a thousand supernovas make a flawless 180 when it comes to women-only spaces and such. And it's exactly the same people.

Reminds me of how when the Paris city hall got fined due to equality laws for hiring too many women, the women there celebrated it and made fun of the fine, with the government later changing the laws to specifically avoid too many women occupying those types of positions being punishable:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:.

Conventions for women? That's hilarious, since women have no personality

Based chinks and curries taking over bullshit foid events

Agreed.

Trannies BTFOing foids has been pretty hilarious.

Lmao these foids are acting like this is an example of male power and Privilege when it's actually the exact opposite. These male curries are so desperate for a job that they have to swarm any tech event like rats to piece of cheese. If these currycels can't land a tech job they'll literally rot in some slum the rest of lives and will be unable to betabux some cunt feminist curryfoid in a sexless arranged marriage.

If these stuck-up brown sluts would just get with their own men without requiring, they work for Google first this shit would never be happening.

holy shet foids are dumb and delusional.

Lmao these foids are acting like this is an example of male power and Privilege when it's actually the exact opposite. These male curries are so desperate for a job that they have to swarm any tech event like rats to piece of cheese. If these currycels can't land a tech job they'll literally rot in some slum the rest of lives and will be unable to betabux some cunt feminist curryfoid in a sexless arranged marriage.

If these stuck-up brown sluts would just get with their own men without requiring, they work for Google first this shit would never be happening.
also its kind of classist to be able to 'present' as stereotypically gender non-conforming. Mark my words, curries and chinks are not real men:soy:

Do not waste your time on this tranny stuff, be happy that it exists. German feminists, that were obsessed with more draconian divorce laws and welfare money for their degenerated kids, are now totally into this tranny stuff.
I hope troons live rent free, in their head for the rest of their life.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back