Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over They fired two subhumans at work last week and I think I'm next

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
Last week they fired a fatcel with dyed hair and a balding manlet. I still don't understand what they did wrong, they were pretty nice, but I guess the office wants to do a cleansing off subhumans. I'm sure I'll be the next one cause I'm hated by everyone there and all the bosses are foids.

Worst shit is that I can't even sue that fucking place cause I'm white, hence I can't file a lawsuit for discrimination cause they would only listen to ethnics. I really don't wanna work there anymore, but I don't want to give them the satisfaction of firing a subhuman. I don't want them to win.

I'm the balding manlet btw :feelsbadman:

sabotage everything on your way out

then just quit your job before they can fire you. you cant let them win

Where do you work where the bosses are foids :feelswhat: , I would never work there

You can sue if you claim to be gay or a transgender

Imagine having a w*man as your superior. I would unironically decline a job for this reason alone. I wouldn't even want them as colleagues.

Imagine having a w*man as your superior. I would unironically decline a job for this reason alone. I wouldn't even want them as colleagues.
most of the places i've worked have foid bosses, and they've always been trash

Working as an incel is cucked ngl :dafuckfeels: