Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

>they let me out of the cagey to catch a breather for being a good boy

Coming to the forum on weekends only is a fakecel trait ngl. What have you been doing all week:feelswhat::feelswhat:

Coming to the forum on weekends only is a fakecel trait ngl. What have you been doing all week:feelswhat::feelswhat:
Are you calling @Sneir a fakecel for only being allowed by his psychward to be on .is on saturdays?

He sits in this room with a computer but i still dont know how he got access to drugs lol.

Some of us are at college studyceling or wageslaving.

I got a total of 4 hours for myself after all this shit i had to go thru, Shiiet, The way we were forced to show our dorm rooms to everyone and that someone invented this as a mandatory group activity is suifuel, In it, There was one bed, 1 small itsy bitsy screen and a PS3.

Brutal

What are you studying brocel? I'm also in college. You must be very disciplined because it's very difficult for me not to browse the internet instead of studying. How do u do it mane ? Teach me your ways :feelswhat:

Are you calling @Sneir a fakecel for only being allowed by his psychward to be on .is on saturdays?

He sits in this room with a computer but i still dont know how he got access to drugs lol.
Crackhead Sneir is a special case.

I got a total of 4 hours for myself after all this shit i had to go thru, Shiiet, The way we were forced to show our dorm rooms to everyone and that someone invented this as a mandatory group activity is suifuel, In it, There was one bed, 1 small itsy bitsy screen and a PS3.

Brutal
What are you studying?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back