[Serious] They wanna end incels

CursedCel

CursedCel

Push it to the limit
-
More and more videos of humiliating incels,more and more 'documantaries' presenting us as the worst criminals will come to light.Pretty soon random ugly guys will be getting attacked on the street and it will be considered normal and ok.They wanna end the incels,cause they know they are the last uncucked humans in the world and the real threat to this feminism joke.
REMEMBER THOUGH
FIRST THEY IGNORE YOU,THEN THEY LAUGH AT YOU,THEN THEY FIGHT YOU,THEN YOU WIN. :feelshmm:

Shigechi

Shigechi

Cockblocked by my shitty genes
-
They will only create more with that. Low IQ normies never learn.

Robtical

Robtical

Incels without hate still can't get a date
-
They wanna end the incels,cause they know they are the last uncucked humans in the world and the real threat to this feminism joke.
Literally no one else is standing up to them, not even muslims anymore or mgtow cucks. It's up to us now.

CursedCel

CursedCel

Push it to the limit
-
Literally no one else is standing up to them, not even muslims anymore or mgtow cucks. It's up to us now.
muslims are becoming more close to the west every minute we speak.

GreaseCel

GreaseCel

Perma Failure
-
Of course they do. They hate having to hear the truth, makes it harder to virtue signal

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

Overlord Pepe (OP)
-
We're literally not human to them.

IamLost

IamLost

6'3 Trucel
-
More and more videos of humiliating incels,more and more 'documantaries' presenting us as the worst criminals will come to light.Pretty soon random ugly guys will be getting attacked on the street and it will be considered normal and ok.They wanna end the incels,cause they know they are the last uncucked humans in the world and the real threat to this feminism joke.
REMEMBER THOUGH
FIRST THEY IGNORE YOU,THEN THEY LAUGH AT YOU,THEN THEY FIGHT YOU,THEN YOU WIN. :feelshmm:
We will end in concentration camps. The incel holocaust will happen in the next 5 to 20 years.

wizardcel

wizardcel

it has never begun
-
We're not going anywhere.

Player

Player

Wizard | NEET | Belarus
-
You can't fight incels by using the system which creates them.

I think we now in the middle of the laughting phase and soon we will be in fightinf phase.

zangano1

zangano1

The truest of cels
-
Manletcel will lead us in the incel rebellion

DarkMTS_57

DarkMTS_57

Y s srs ?
-
REMEMBER THOUGH
All jocks must die.
Pack up your tools just in case some random bastards start picking on you.

Joelossus

Joelossus

21 y/o kv, NEETcel, white, truecel
-
We will end in concentration camps. The incel holocaust will happen in the next 5 to 20 years.
But i don't want to end up in a concentration Camp just because foids don't desire me.

E

Evildоer

Banned
-
They wanna end the incels,cause they know they are the last uncucked humans in the world and the real threat to this feminism joke.
Imagine living in a world where last sane people who don't accept cultural marxism are ugly virgins mocked on internet.

CopeToNotRope

CopeToNotRope

Officer
-
I’m still here wondering how can people be denying our stats???

Leafman

Leafman

Banned
-
Just convert to islam boys. Its time we join the winning side and our last hope.

Sans

Sans

I’m 18 and I’ve already wasted my entire life.
-
There is a much easier way to end us than genocide.

Just have sex with us. Then we won’t be incels.

GeneticFilth

GeneticFilth

Legend
-
Ugly people cause disgust in others and because of the failo effect people will think that it's because they are creepy weirdos. Even though ugly people don't get laid because they're genetic trash, people will think that they must be terrible people and attack them because of the oogey boogey incels.

DaveBuster

DaveBuster

Inceldom is not about the sex act.
-
They know it's a huge, festering problem. This wouldn't happen if they felt secure. The ruling class can feel themselves circling the drain, that's why they're pushing so hard against incels, natseeeeees, and other thought criminals. The death rattle of a dying elite.

It's not over, it's just beginning.

JeffGoldblumInTheFly

JeffGoldblumInTheFly

Overlord
-
If we get to this point, I will have nothing to lose, I wonder if they know what it means to fight a man with nothing to lose?

Alfen

Alfen

Captain
-
i am not seeing that though.
th world is as shitty as it ever was...

One the contrary, I,m seeing more and more people waking up to the hypocrisy of the world.

in my various groups of friend, a lot guys ar enot getting action and are aknowledging low key black pill concepts.

The beta revolution will happen way befre the incel rebellion if any of those happen.