Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over They want us to be satisfied with what we have

Efiliste

Efiliste

Un Misanthrope Cynique Et Mélancholique
-
Nature and life want us to be happy and content with everything we have. They don't want us to be angry and revolt. They feed off of making us suffer and our torment. I know that I've made white pilled posts in the past, but the white pill really just takes away your drive and anger towards nature that is warranted and deserving.

Nature and life want us to be happy and content with everything we have. They don't want us to be angry and revolt. They feed off of making us suffer and our torment. I know that I've made white pilled posts in the past, but the white pill really just takes away your drive and anger towards nature that is warranted and deserving.
FUCK YOU I AM GONNA RESIST UNTIL THE END

Does a tree feel anything for you? Do you feel that life that is so subjective is made for you? No one but you feels a pursuit of happiness, no one else will seek that for you. Nature and life don't care about you, you're just a result of those 2 things.