Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting They yelled at me again

• Thread starter Deleted member 45467
  • Start date
Deleted member 45467

Deleted member 45467

Can't Escape
-
A lieutenant said I’m a brainless worthless piece of shit and I can’t do shit right. He was mean to me and insulted me, I hate the military so much these fuckers expect you to know everything and somehow be good at things they have been practicing for years. But the real reason he was mean to me was cuz I’m incel , they really hate incels here.

shoot him (in ender lilies)

He was right because I agreed with you in the previous thread and you didn't agree with me, you are ruining our crab in the bucket mentality.

What type of cucked country forces everyone in spec ops jfl

He was right because I agreed with you in the previous thread and you didn't agree with me, you are ruining our crab in the bucket mentality.
I hate you…

This reassured me my decisions were the right decisions; I took the right steps.