Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity They're rebooting Evil Dead with female protagonist

Uggo Mongo

Uggo Mongo

Righty-o!
★★★★★
c2luZy5qcGc

The whole cast is female

:feelsseriously:

I'm expecting the movie to end up as box office failure like basically every other remake with gender swapping.

I'm expecting the movie to end up as box office failure like basically every other remake with gender swapping.
Also I don't think Evil Dead is really that popular to do well in theaters

It's not even about making money anymore

Also I don't think Evil Dead is really that popular to do well in theaters
ANy popularity it could have had will not be reduced to basically zero.

>umpteenth classic movie remake but main character is now a strong independent #Girlboss
It's all so tiring.

Another woke project that is bound to flop. Though we can assume it was never about the money since movies like that are not profitable; they are political. The industry is bent on erasing every strong male character we look up to. Same with Whites—pushing the narrative that our history and culture offer no value, and that we should all strive to be more like Negroes instead.
Tbh when I saw the footage of earlier times, the Negroes were very well behaved and tried to get to the upper/middle class.
It seems American Negroes were not violent long ago.

Tbh when I saw the footage of earlier times, the Negroes were very well behaved and tried to get to the upper/middle class.
Welfare programs that removed the need for a father and the CIA selling crack to black communities really fucked them up. Ironically the average black lived a better life under segregation.

Welfare programs that removed the need for a father and the CIA selling crack
The Welfare program designers and the CIA thinkers are white. Kinda makes you think.
Whites did set up the blacks for failure, maybe to prevent them from climbing the social ladder since whites have low birthrates as opposed to blacks. :feelshehe:

Idk how USA works tbh. :feelsjuice:

The Welfare program designers and the CIA thinkers are white. Kinda makes you think.
Whites did set up the blacks for failure, maybe to prevent them from climbing the social ladder since whites have low birthrates as opposed to blacks. :feelshehe:
Yea that kinda backed fired on them because now we have a violent population that is just a drain on the system. Maybe that was the plan all along, make a slave Class complety dependent on gibs so they continue to vote for the right party and use them to suppress low class whites from forming workers unions or strong communities.

This is why I'm a strong propent of having the races live separately in their own homelands, to avoid situations like this.

This is why I'm a strong propent of having the races live separately in their own homelands, to avoid situations like this.
If we go by this logic shouldn't all the white american go back to Europe ? and all the black americans go back to Africa ?

That's the issue I have with the word "homeland", this word stopped making sense beginning from the 19th century when immigration was enabled.
Should white aussies go back to UK ? Should russians get off from Siberia and go back to Eastern Europe ?

This thinking imo creates many issues than it solves.

Blacks are genetically predisposed towards violent behavior. They were always violent.

If we go by this logic shouldn't all the white american go back to Europe ?
I usally view territory won through either military conflict or negotiations to be owned by the people who did it. However I wouldn't be opposed to having all people of European heritage to return to the old world but I'd be a logistical nightmare.
and all the black americans go back to Africa ?
Yes, preferably working out a deal with south Africa to trade their white farmers for our black population.

This thinking imo creates many issues than it solves
Perhaps, but its better that this melting pot approach that only leads to racial animosity and conflict.

BTW you could make video like this now if you wanted to paint a narrative and cherry picked.

I wouldn't be opposed to having all people of European heritage to return to the old world but I'd be a logistical nightmare.
and moving all black american population wouldn't be ? :feelsjuice:

I usally view territory won through either military conflict or negotiations to be owned by the people who did it.
In my opinion, demographics is what drive battles (like military conflicts & negociations). Once Europe's population was booming during 18th century, they begun engaging in military conflict with the rest of the world and settling in different lands.

Demographics is the real battlefield, a silent one at that.
No amount of engaging in mental gymnastics of deporting, having ethnostate or homeland matters.

If one wants to save the wite race, one shouldn't overthink it. The real solution is to have as many kids as one can.
It seems to me that stormfronters are missing the point :feelsjuice:

In that regard, the white female is your greater opponent rather than the blacks.

Last edited:
they already ruined the franchise so whatever.

and moving all black american population wouldn't be ? :feelsjuice:

In my opinion, demographics is what drive battles (like military conflicts & negociations). Once Europe's population was booming during 18th century, they begun engaging in military conflict with the rest of the world and settling in different lands.

Demographics is the real battlefield, a silent one at that.
No amount of engaging in mental gymnastics of deporting, having ethnostate or homeland matters.

If one wants to save the wite race, one shouldn't overthink it. The real solution is to have as many kids as one can.
It seems to me that stormfronters are missing the point :feelsjuice:

In that regard, the white female is your greater opponent rather than the blacks.
Retarded paki.