Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Things that femoids ruined for me: Asian roasties and short roasties

iblamemyself

iblamemyself

Overlord
★★★★★
Femoids ruined everything for me. There are many things I used to like that I don’t like anymore, entirely because of femoids.

Let’s start with Asian femoids. I tend to like Asian culture and the few Asian people I talked to seemed very polite and friendly. Thanks to Hollywood :soy: , I associated Asia with martial arts, fast motorbikes, high intellect, interesting art, dignity and honor – I know that these are inventions of men, but I associated Asian femoids with these things too.

I used to think of Asian femoids as passionate, sexy, mysterious foxes that could perform perfect roundhouse kicks and are masters of serving tea.

In reality, they are cowards who hate themselves and their own race. They are abusive opportunists. I don’t see a reason anymore to waste my time with them. The worst-case scenario would be if I accidentally impregnated a noodlewhore. There are two outcomes, all of them mean trouble: the kid is a ricecel* or the kid is a noodlewhore.**

Asian femoids are garbage. Stinking garbage that needs to be disposed of, change my mind.

The other thing that got ruined for me are short femoids. I used to think they are so cute. Now I know that they are the most notorious tall-Chad chasers in the world. Short queens always come across as vulnerable, which makes me want to treat them nicer and I would feel more masculine if I dated a short roasty.

Now I just think they are pathetic and self-hating. They chase tall men, because they overcompensate for their own shortness and they hate short men with a passion. Never have I heard a short roasty defend a short guy when norm fags and vicious, toxically feminine bullies humiliated short guys like baegelcel.

And again, if I impregnated a short roasty, there are only two outcomes and they are both bad: the kid is either a short king manletcel* or another tall Chad chasing foidlet.**

*It’s not that I wouldn’t love mah baby boy, but I don’t want anyone to suffer like I do, so I try to avoid creating involuntary celibate lifeforms.

**A daughter is a ticking timebomb of humiliation, not that I wouldn’t love mah baby girl, but at some point, she’ll be a Chad chaser and not daddy’s little princess anymore, and I couldn’t cope with that. :feelsrope:

Thank you for sharing your insight it was a good read. These 2 groups of foids represent what is wrong with foids it seems there's really only 1 solution let things get worse or the final solution.