Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory things you would do if you had friends

highinhibition

highinhibition

Paragon
★★★★★
going to a steakhouse

going to hell

going to amsterdam

smoking weed

BlackpillRamblings

drinking alcohol (cocktailbars, or LDAR at home)

Money and dog are my only two friends. They never leave me.

Haven't socially interacted with anyone in so long (outside of obligations) I don't even know what I'd do. It's weird even imagining it honestly, I've gotten so used to being alone that having a "friend" would ironically be a hindrance to my daily life.

playing smash ultimate

cooking drugs

going to thailand

creating a start up or starting to get into hacking

I had "friends". We did stuff, none of them really respected me or liked me because I'm ugly, and the second a girl came near, they'd dispose of me or purposely mog me.

I've always wanted to play D&D. :feelsjuice:

basketball or some other sports, gymmaxxxing

approaching girls for the lols

With female friends, fuck them after getting drunk. With other boyos, play lol

losing it all in las vegas

I managed to get two friends last semester, we mostly hang out at Bible study club

outdoor camping

Throwing rocks at apostates:feelsthink:

I do have "friends" but I have to larp massively and conform to their interests, whenever I bring up mine they blatantly shut me off and ignore while I at least try to be nice and comprehensive and listen to what they have to say... I am convinced that there is no such thing as "true" friends.
Looks also matter in friendships, you all need similar levels of looks in a friendship or at least similar level of success with women and you have to see each other almost everyday in person and you need some common activity like work or college or living close to each other

Watching Anime

Looks also matter in friendships, you all need similar levels of looks in a friendship or at least similar level of success with women and you have to see each other almost everyday in person and you need some common activity like work or college or living close to each other

Watching Anime
True tbh
I do have "friends" but I have to larp massively and conform to their interests, whenever I bting up mine they blatantly shut me off and ignore while I at least try to be nice and comprehensive and listen to what they have to say... I am convinced that there is no such thing as "true" friends.
True friends only exist for Chad or if you have gone thru life and death trials.

supporting each other in pursuit of knowledge

Haven't socially interacted with anyone in so long (outside of obligations) I don't even know what I'd do. It's weird even imagining it honestly, I've gotten so used to being alone that having a "friend" would ironically be a hindrance to my daily life.

eating together

compete against each other with humiliations for the loser

stacking up the money bills

Kill them and myself

Eating, video games

going outside