Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Think about it rationally

Involuntarily

Involuntarily

Celibate
★★
If you really think about it, there is nothing more cucked than having sex. I mean, think about it logically: you are either wasting your bodily energy in the act of copulation for frivolous pleasure. Then, if pregnancy actually occurs, the subsequent offspring will only have 50% of your genes. You are literally spending your time, money and energy to sustain a being that isn't even 100% your genetic match.

Asexual reproduction or bust tbh

Life is cucked in general

Having sex is cope if you don’t breed. Chad is literally a coper every time he has pre marital, rough, passionate, raunchy, unprotected sex that doesn’t lead to the inevitability of reproduction.

Vocel if you have sex tbh

COPE WARNING: YOU MUST CONSTRUCT ADDITIONAL PYLONS

If you really think about it, there is nothing more cucked than having sex. I mean, think about it logically: you are either wasting your bodily energy in the act of copulation for frivolous pleasure. Then, if pregnancy actually occurs, the subsequent offspring will only have 50% of your genes. You are literally spending your time, money and energy to sustain a being that isn't even 100% your genetic match.

50% is quite good tbh. But youre right, your genetic contribution does get diluted with time. Makes the whole act of 'trying to impress a foid enough so she can spread her legs for you' not worth the result.

Take the clone pill. Foids have no power over you if you can just release a clone of yourself instead of reproducing.

This is some insane mental refraction. If you get pleasure from something and you deny it to yourself based on a sense of imagined pride then that’s retarded.

This is as idiotic as the guy who said having sex with a non virgin woman is gay because another man’s dick has been there.

Mt. Cope is right that way Sir :feelskek:

Coping levels off the charts.

yes of course dont act like you dont
Truthfully it matters occasionally but I'm usually based. You're absolutely correct, I do in fact care for a certain subset of people.

Cope tbh, I'd love to have sex with a cute and loving virgin teen girlfriend. Sex looks great but I'm too subhuman to get it.