Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope "THink oF yOUrSeLf As AtTrAcTiVe"

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Red Bull
★★★★★
Here we at it again my brother's girlfriend told me "Stop thinking you are ugly, think you are attractive!"

COPE COPE COPE COPE COPE
Thinking I am chad isnt going to do shit for me a below subhuman creature that is unlovable because its like telling an nigger "Stop thinking you are black, believe you are white" GUESS WHAT he is still a nigger or better yet its like telling a tranny "Stop thinking you are a man believe you are a woman" guess what he is still a man!! Beliefs won't change reality you foid!

Water. Modern soyciety is poisoned

fucking whore, hit her with a pan

lmao what difference does it make?

St. Elliot thought of himself as attractive, and he was certainly 100% correct that he was a supreme gentleman of greater intelligence and worth than normies and foids

he still was rejected by soyciety and went ER jfl

Here we at it again my brother's girlfriend told me "Stop thinking you are ugly, think you are attractive!"

COPE COPE COPE COPE COPE
Thinking I am chad isnt going to do shit for me a below subhuman creature that is unlovable because its like telling an nigger "Stop thinking you are black, believe you are white" GUESS WHAT he is still a nigger or better yet its like telling a tranny "Stop thinking you are a man believe you are a woman" guess what he is still a man!! Beliefs won't change reality you foid!
Nonsense

COPE COPE COPE COPE COPE
Your brothers gf has the worst bluepill advice I have ever heard

fucking whore, hit her with a pan
Hitting a foid with a pan is something that i wanna do at least once before killing myself ngl :feelshaha: the sound of their empty head reasoning through the thick aluminum must be like music to your ears :feelshaha::feelsthink::feelsokman:

Last edited:
How my personal attitude and self-esteem can change others attitude to my person? They will still treat me like shit.

Typical foid/bluepiller cope

I hate virtue signalers to the bone

A rat that is born into a horse stable is not a horse.

A sheep that thinks its a Lion Is still a sheep .

Taking Woman Advice considering Sex and Attractiveness Is Retarded.