Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Thinking about ending it all.

Phosphorus

Phosphorus

Wizard
★★★
This is like my 3rd suicidal post so I'm assuming I wont have the balls to actually kill myself.

I'm an absolute failure. I look disgusting, im short, I can't do anything right. My life is just a fuck up. I never should've existed.

Suicide is for pussies. Walk the walk. Life is too short anyway.

This is like my 3rd suicidal post so I'm assuming I wont have the balls to actually kill myself.

I'm an absolute failure. I look disgusting, im short, I can't do anything right. My life is just a fuck up. I never should've existed.
Best way to rope in minecraft is if you are extremely intoxicated but you also have a huge likelyhood of messing up.

Don't blame ya, I fantasize about death everyday. But its what normfags/ soyciety want, subhuman men to remove themselves for the convenience of others. Use spite to keep going

Its a miserable existance

Don't kys bro

Life sucks but try to find some happiness mate.

Don't worry bro, this thoughts will pass. I hope that you will find peace in your life

No need to make 3 attention whoring posts
Just do it