Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Thinking about going "dakimakura" by getting an anime "hug n fuck" pillow.

• Thread starter Deleted member 20987
  • Start date
Deleted member 20987

Deleted member 20987

Banned
-
Forum search "dakimakura" and there are already threads on it.

Dakimakura (daki 抱き "to embrace or cling") (makura 枕 "pillow")

Was browsing for onaholes on a sex toy website and I noticed the much maligned "pillow inserts". Now these are pricey as while the pillow casing is fairly cheap for a printed art pillow £18-£35, the insert/filling is expensive as the pillows are not the standard dimension of sleeping or retail pillows.

Here's a fucking pillow. Notice the hole is for an onahole insert?

insert-air-pillow-cover-213-purple-haired-horny-babe-1.jpg

Here is the inflatable insert (with hole for your onahole).

insert-air-pillow-dx-hug-dakimakura-1.jpg

Here is a "hugging pillow" (no onahole though)

Kurisu%20Makise%20-%20Steins%20Gate%20Anime%20Dakimakura%20Japanese%20Hugging%20Body%20Pillow%20Cover%20ADP-65107-600x799.jpg

What can I say?

WANT! :feelsohh: :feelsohh:

low inhib mogs me me

Good idea though I feel a feather/cotton filled pillow will be better, not sure if they make those with inserts tbh

I feel a fleshlight and imagination/fuckdoll would be better, but to each his own.

Former Fleshlight owner reporting in. Will do a full lay report when the parcels arrive in 2 weeks time.
Good idea though I feel a feather/cotton filled pillow will be better, not sure if they make those with inserts tbh

Hug pillows (as I call them) yes but again they are custom made and expensive, Fuck pillows no you only get the inflatable option as its a one size and Japanese men seem to be prefer inflatables for humping.

4298029597_1147088680.jpg

4296158814_1147088680.jpg

Alternatively I'll wait until a department store opens and get a custom size one made. Or ask a plush toy maker to "fill her up".

Last edited:
Would be kinda awkward irl I think. Not sure how I’d explain it to my family if they saw it. Brother would never let me hear the end of it

Would be kinda awkward irl I think. Not sure how I’d explain it to my family if they saw it. Brother would never let me hear the end of it

Wouldn't be a problem if you were a Chad YouTuber with 69,500 subscribers with a weeb fetish.

He's even got a job where his work colleagues, family and friends KNOW about his youtube anime collection too!
EDIT 16.28 he admits his GIRLFRIEND knows about his "sticky pillows".

Meanwhile for the rest of us.

"Those creepy personality inkwells with their creepy loli anime paedo pillows".

Last edited:
Former Fleshlight owner reporting in. Will do a full lay report when the parcels arrive in 2 weeks time.

Hug pillows (as I call them) yes but again they are custom made and expensive, Fuck pillows no you only get the inflatable option as its a one size and Japanese men seem to be prefer inflatables for humping.

4298029597_1147088680.jpg

4296158814_1147088680.jpg

Alternatively I'll wait until a department store opens and get a custom size one made. Or ask a plush toy maker to "fill her up".
The inflatable ones are a bit too much.

good bro, i will like to get one too some day, hope you can get one of this

It's not a case of "if", it's when.

Waiting on my onahole delivery to gauge whether I want a fuck pillow (slightly smaller than a standard UK sleeping pillow size) or a larger hug pillow as per that guy's video.

Should know by early next week, shopping for designs today.

Last edited:

Just ordered mine and guess what?

Little did I know it's a nude K-ON character too. LOL

Uh?

While doing research while waiting for my delivery, is it me or do a very large number of WOMEN also get pillows that have FEMALE waifus on them?

Women would rather sleep with a female anime waifu pillow than an incel, it would appear.

Foid tells her parents she obsessed with female anime characters on dakimakura she sleeps with

Last edited:
I want one
Wouldn't be a problem if you were a Chad YouTuber with 69,500 subscribers with a weeb fetish.

He's even got a job where his work colleagues, family and friends KNOW about his youtube anime collection too!
EDIT 16.28 he admits his GIRLFRIEND knows about his "sticky pillows".

Meanwhile for the rest of us.

"Those creepy personality inkwells with their creepy loli anime paedo pillows".

Soy

I ordered one for my mom...
joker movie refrence