Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Thinking about suicide but knowing you won't ever go through it

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-
I can't stop thinking about the idea of just removing myself from existence. I have scenarios that keep playing themselves over and over in my head. But I know for a fact that I won't do it because I don't have the balls to.

Is this normal?

yeah it is actually for most men

Brutal. Why even exist? I can't find an objective reason to.
I exist because that's the only thing I've known, im afraid of non existence.

True dude, my religion is keeping me from jumping but i still hate my fucking life and i want to do it

I will 100% go through with it unless I woke up as a White Chad tomorrow and I had goals and dreams for the future.

After I've finished Uni, What next? I should spend the next 30 years of my life wageslaving (that's assuming I'll even get a job thanks to this shitty virus) - Fuck that.

If the next 40+ years of your life wageslaving, coming back to an empty home, being a drone and having nothing to look forward too isn't enough of an incentive to terminate your existence, there's something deep down inside you holding you back.

I thought I could hopefully make it to 30, but I honestly don't see myself living past the age of 24.
yeah it is actually for most men

Most won't go through with it, as you have to be more afraid and averse to experiencing your own life than you are to the idea of dying. So things like complete hopelessness and severe chronic pain cause suicides. I just LDAR, which has it's own problems, but killing myself would take more effort than simply continuing to exist like this. Although that will change eventually, as I can't rot for the rest of my life unless I kms eventually.

Most of us lack the constitution for suicide. But some of us manage to pull it off. I'm one of them. I'll kill myself by the end of this year.

Most of us lack the constitution for suicide. But some of us manage to pull it off. I'm one of them. I'll kill myself by the end of this year.

How will you do it?

Brutal. Why even exist? I can't find an objective reason to.
Honestly just make a fuck load of money here then move to a shithole and have like a harem of young foids to breed

Youngcels:

Deny the self and witness the world for it's comical amusement factor.

Living with a deflated ego and thrashing it on a daily basis is a pointless existence.

I'm working on a way of moneymaxxing. I should see results by the end of the year. If I don't, I'll have to put forth my plan to rope.

If I can moneymaxx, I'll use it all on looksmaxxing.

If I rope... Remember me boyos.

If human survival instinct wouldn't be so strong the global suicide rate would tenfold and of course only for men.
Millions of lonely men jumping to their deaths and this forum will be empty in just some days

I can't stop thinking about the idea of just removing myself from existence. I have scenarios that keep playing themselves over and over in my head. But I know for a fact that I won't do it because I don't have the balls to.

Is this normal?

Yes. It's normal.

We have got a survival instinct that we can't reject. Maybe our Inceldom is not enough strong to beat that instinct.

And i admit that i still have a little, little bluepill fragment in my brain that tells me that everything will be better someday.

Yes. It's normal.

We have got a survival instinct that we can't reject. Maybe our Inceldom is not enough strong to beat that instinct.

And i admit that i still have a little, little bluepill fragment in my brain that tells me that everything will be better someday.

I've been meaning to excise that fragment from my brain.

the problem is your brain will literally try to stop you, its in the mind to create self preservation, if that inhibiton wasnt there i reckon a lot of us would have sui

Is this normal?
u have money u won't suicide

I hope I have it in me to go through with suicide

Maybe you have to put yourself on the brink willingly if you are too pussy to do it now: stop working and LDAR until your savings run out.

At that point you have 3 options left: 1) demeaning minimum wagecucking existence 2) become homeless and 3) suicide. If you don't choose 3 then options 1 and 2 bring you closer to 3 regardless.

Maybe you have to put yourself on the brink willingly if you are too pussy to do it now: stop working and LDAR until your savings run out.

At that point you have 3 options left: 1) demeaning minimum wagecucking existence 2) become homeless and 3) suicide. If you don't choose 3 then options 1 and 2 bring you closer to 3 regardless.

i haven't even started working yet. im 19. almost 20.

i know i have an inheritance and a few homes waiting for me

i don't want it though

if i die my brother will get all of it

If you have money you could try to go to Belgium or Switzerland, to an expensive end-of-life clinic and argue your case. Be quick though, requirements to apply might become stricter in the near future.

Is this normal?
As it happens to me on a daily basis almost, ill say is pretty normal.