Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Thinking of pretending to be a foid in online communities

incelpardo99

incelpardo99

Blackcel
-
Is it bad if I want to pretend to be a foid so I can suck some simps' wallet money dry? I've pretended before, and it's insane. If you say ur male, people block you instantly on random chats, but females on the other way, they get all their attention they want. When I pretended to be one I just talked using only one or 2 words for each sentence and the simps made all the conversation run like their lives depended on it, I even took the opportunity to bully some manlets and show at their face what a foid would really think of them so they could be introduced to blackpill, but what Im really trying to grasp is how easy is it to make money out of these miserable souls so they can learn a lesson and stop giving foids attention so our society really changes for the better

Is it gay to want money
It’s not gay at all. Tons of people catfish as 14 year old girls to get cash from old men. If I wasn’t so lazy and uninterested in the effort I’d def try it

i pretended to be an attractive guy and i had foids messaging me etc. I stopped doing that because its just a massive blackpill between how iam treated irl and how i could be treated if i was attractive

i pretended to be an attractive guy and i had foids messaging me etc. I stopped doing that because its just a massive blackpill between how iam treated irl and how i could be treated if i was attractive
Did it feel good tho

Did it feel good tho
it felt good being lovebombed and actually getting attention from women but it got boring after some time. I started this in about 2016 and seeing how i was treated by them was a massive blackpill because irl i had women bully me, saying to my face that iam ugly etc

I remember the first case of this i came across was in the mmorpg 'Runescape' the guy was doing a player killing commentary video (2010's) and mentioned he only plays as a girl character in the game because the people he would fight or just in general were way nicer and less likely to be toxic to him..
It makes sense but kinda sus to want to have the bullshit femoid privileges of our failed society in any case

it felt good being lovebombed and actually getting attention from women but it got boring after some time. I started this in about 2016 and seeing how i was treated by them was a massive blackpill because irl i had women bully me, saying to my face that iam ugly etc
Women are eugenicists, for more that everyone tries to deny it.

I remember the first case of this i came across was in the mmorpg 'Runescape' the guy was doing a player killing commentary video (2010's) and mentioned he only plays as a girl character in the game because the people he would fight or just in general were way nicer and less likely to be toxic to him..
It makes sense but kinda sus to want to have the bullshit femoid privileges of our failed society in any case
Tbh, I kinda feel a little bit of envy of foids behind all my hatred for them, whenever I look at them first thing I imagine is them being lovebombed only for existing, never experiencing loneliness, having the power to choose which person to have sex with at will like a sex billionaire, all these traits are subjects of my envy and things that I always want the whole fucking time, these are the pieces left to complete my life and I will never have it, but they do, that's why I hate them so much and wish for foids to die horribly or be completely disfigured

Do it for the suicidefuel. Realize how much women mog men

Make some money and you don't have to work for a while #lifefuel

Just write cuck bluepilled advice everywhere and wait for societal collapse

You may as well as long as you are not a fag about it.

I have thought of doing a fake findom thing as a side hustle but it would take alot of initial time and effort investment and a bit money too and I am not sure if it would work, It would also feel fucking rotten to do.

I started playing as a foid in gta online and the difference is night and day

Is it bad if I want to pretend to be a foid so I can suck some simps' wallet money dry? I've pretended before, and it's insane. If you say ur male, people block you instantly on random chats, but females on the other way, they get all their attention they want. When I pretended to be one I just talked using only one or 2 words for each sentence and the simps made all the conversation run like their lives depended on it, I even took the opportunity to bully some manlets and show at their face what a foid would really think of them so they could be introduced to blackpill, but what Im really trying to grasp is how easy is it to make money out of these miserable souls so they can learn a lesson and stop giving foids attention so our society really changes for the better
Keep up the good work brocel. Maybe someday simps will learn their lesson

Very interesting scam you might have going on.

it was easier to do it years ago when verification wasnt asked for ( photo/ video) however with the increase of AI its probably easy to do it again ( never done it, but ive just read about people doing this sort of thing successfully

common scam to run but worth a shot