Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Thinking positive doesn’t help

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Thinking positive doesn’t do anything I’ve been told countless times that the reason things always go wrong is my attitude well that’s bullcrap you can’t think something into existence or speak something into existence here’s an example of how stupid this is so these people are basically saying if you think you’ll get 100,000 dollars 100,000 dollars will appear just by thinking of it that’s how dumb this theory is there’s no positive mindset for your face or height

unfortunately true, if an ugly person think positive and be confident they will be ridiculed

helps prevent my depression from spiraling out of control

Thinking positive doesn’t do anything I’ve been told countless times that the reason things always go wrong is my attitude well that’s bullcrap you can’t think something into existence or speak something into existence here’s an example of how stupid this is so these people are basically saying if you think you’ll get 100,000 dollars 100,000 dollars will appear just by thinking of it that’s how dumb this theory is there’s no positive mindset for your face or height
Of course! No shit!