Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Thinking positive is legit

Gymcel25

Gymcel25

Recruit
★★
The doomer life is becoming repetitive. Coping with fapping and video games brings be no pleasure anymore. I’ve been trying different things to break from my routine and I believe it’s working. It’s really about perspective. Think about it, do u want happiness or just want inflate your ego? If you given the option to take a pill where u remain incel keeping your personality and knowledge of the blackpill, but it will lot longer affect u and u feel nothing but happiness or chad that experience momentarily pleasure but still has many bad days? Call it cope but I would choose the first option. Thinking positive will give u energy to moneymaxx or statusmaxx or worst case scenario find a hobby you enjoy that u can cope with. I won’t lie, I’ll probably fall back to neet but will see how long it last.

I would take Chad

good for u but its over

Placebo. You'll come crashing down sooner or later.

Copus Maximus. Reality will show you your place soon.

If you have the right people to be surrounded with then yes thinking positive is good for you. If not, just focus on yourself and be a selfish individual. All the best to you.

For me, thinking positive gives me false hope and ends in disappointment. As they say actions speaks louder than words.

I wish I had powers of self delusion so I could think positive.

To be fair I’m a mentalcel had a few opportunities to make it but I’m too aspie I ruin everything

Another theory is to run test and lowinhibmaxx. When I’m gymcelling I don’t care about being surrounded by chads and Stacy’s. My hormones are raging and it’s acceptable to act a little crazy. Anywhere else I feel extremely uncomfortable, if only I can feel like that 24/7

I wonder if temporarily forgetting about the blackpill is a viable play, then going back to it after I’m in a position where I can afford to be lazy

Nigga are you retarded

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back