Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Thinking sex robots are going to replace real women

AI Sex Robots SexBots are not far off, I mean what do they have to say? Not much is it. Hello Honey do you fancy an early night? Thats It.

I don't get how you can look at the current trends in AI development and technology and come to the conclusion that AI that can emulate a human is centuries away. AI that communicate with text alone is estimated to pass the turing test between 2029-2035. Combine this text to speech technological advancements that can mimic human voices, advances in 3D modeling and procedural animations. Human passing AI definitely isn't THAT far off. Unless you specifically mean in the physical world, as in all of the above with a fully functional robot body that can pass off as a human in physical form? Well yeah of course in that specific case it'd take awhile but that's what full dive VR is for. Who needs to wait 70 or 80 years for robots, synths, etc irl when you can just get the same experience with full dive in a few decades in a virtual world?

Along with full-dive VR, there's also the potential to combine augmented reality (through something like glasses/contact lenses) with sexbots so you can digitally transpose any waifu's face onto the robot. It can also make facial expressions for the bot as well, saving the hassle of perfecting that on the bot (outside of kissing etc).

If one day we are able to combine 100% realistic full-dive VR with memory erasing technology (to help us forget that it is not real) it would really be something.

"It's NOT far off!"

It's what they said in the early 90's.

Last edited:
In the 90s they didn't have flipping robots with smooth moving joints.
Also access to information and data was very limited even in the 90s. With the internet and modern researching techniques and easy access to information its much easier for informed people to make better estimates on certain technological advancements, as opposed to decades or centuries ago when the world wasn't connected as much as it is now. I mean wasn't there a time in the 1800s when they thought proper flying machines wouldn't exist for tends of thousands of years? Well look how that turned out.

honestly i don't care at this point. women are just way too much work and thinking. you can do pretty much everything with a robot and it can't say no.

And it won't tell anyone either

jfl @ still wanting real women

Male sexual revolution will happen, we are going to build the necessary technology for this even if it does not happen in my life time I hope that an effort is put into it so that other generations of men have a better situation than ours, it is a cope but it's one that is worth to put the maximum effort

Sex robots are so lit. I cant wait until that shit is mainstream. We just need artificial wombs and women are good as gone. We only gave them rights so they stop crying.

Stop coping.

With your extensive list of arguments and well thought out points I'm not sure how anyone can deny this, OP.

01b.png

Who knows, these companies that make these dolls might use some recording devices for "research purposes". I wouldn't trust that shit. Technology is getting more advanced, government want to get their mitts on people's privacy.

I want them to be real, but deep down I know it probably won't happen in our lifetime unfortunately.

jfl @ still wanting real women
Also access to information and data was very limited even in the 90s. With the internet and modern researching techniques and easy access to information its much easier for informed people to make better estimates on certain technological advancements, as opposed to decades or centuries ago when the world wasn't connected as much as it is now. I mean wasn't there a time in the 1800s when they thought proper flying machines wouldn't exist for tends of thousands of years? Well look how that turned out.
Well this and also the technical aspects are just better. Robots are no longer waddling dumb asses who can't make personal decisions. They are now much better at moving and autonomous thought.

Last edited: