Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Third worlders on youtube comments

L

Linesnap99

Visionary
★★★★★
Like I have seen many vidoes where comments like "love from india", "I am from bangladesh", from pakistan and south africa". whats the significance of this. yeah we get it you are from a third world shit hole, nobody cares who you are. JFL . why do they do this. Its hilarious.
The majority of comments like these are from currys. Very few I have seen from developed countries.

It's hilarious when people from 'developed' countries are an ignorant about the world they live in like an average American.
Average American's ignorance in geography is a well-known fact.
Must be shame for those who believe they live in a 'developed nations'.

Like I have seen many vidoes where comments like "love from india", "I am from bangladesh", from pakistan and south africa". whats the significance of this. yeah we get it you are from a third world shit hole, nobody cares who you are. JFL . why do they do this. Its hilarious.
The majority of comments like these are from currys. Very few I have seen from developed countries.
as a white i sympathize with these comments. they are simply yelling out to the world that they are viewed as subhuman by most normies,

It's annoying. I usually ignore those kinds of comments but they get tons of uptoots :lasereyes:

It's hilarious when people from 'developed' countries are an ignorant about the world they live in like an average American.
Average American's ignorance in geography is a well-known fact.
Must be shame for those who believe they live in a 'developed nations'.
america has 20% of worlds incarcerated while being like only 4% of world population lmfao
literally higher chance of going to prison in america than north korea or china
but americans believe they live in free country

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

They want to feel wanted and love others

Wholesomen guys

It's just a YouTube, "guys look we are ganging here thing"

america has 20% of worlds incarcerated while being like only 4% of world population lmfao

Like Athens were considered a birthplace of democracy while having probably more slaves as a percentage of population than any Eastern despoties.

Like Athens were considered a birthplace of democracy while having probably more slaves as a percentage of population than any Eastern despoties.
Democracy for them slavery for niggers

yes exactly
or how people think Sparta was all professional warriors
when 99% of sparta was slaves or underclass
and only the 1% were "spartans"
the reason why these 1% were so giga militaristic in first place was because they had to be afraid of slave revolt constantly
they were anxious pussies ruling over a giant mass of slaves

a good point to illustrate how few actual spartans there were,
i read that at one point, athens captured like 50 spartans and sparta immediately surrendered.
Why?
Because there were so few spartan men, that loosing 50 would have destroyed their ability to reproduce
they would have fallen below population replacement level
which in a society dependent on suppressing 90% of the population with military threat would have destroyed them

i also love how people worship the greeks and romans as some weird idea of virtue and discipline
while also admitting that these people were fucking pedophiles and had no issues with gay shit among other things
people always mistake the virtue signalling of a culture with the actual culture
the reason why a small minority of greeks and romans talked about virtue is precisely because the rest of their society was a fucking degenerate shithole. Thats why it mattered to them

If everyone in their culture was virtuous and nice, why would they even give a fuck?
Like, does anyone in our culture talk about the virtues of eating pizza? No, there is no problem with it, nobody cares.

Who cares about normie comments. Back in 2014 it was peak

They’re just attempting to fish for compliments. Typically you see these comments under videos about countries that these people admire (ex: “love from India” under a vid about Israel or Russia, “love from Pakistan” under a vid about Turkey)

pajeetlanders are retarded, so am i.

yes exactly
or how people think Sparta was all professional warriors
when 99% of sparta was slaves or underclass
and only the 1% were "spartans"
the reason why these 1% were so giga militaristic in first place was because they had to be afraid of slave revolt constantly
they were anxious pussies ruling over a giant mass of slaves

a good point to illustrate how few actual spartans there were,
i read that at one point, athens captured like 50 spartans and sparta immediately surrendered.
Why?
Because there were so few spartan men, that loosing 50 would have destroyed their ability to reproduce
they would have fallen below population replacement level
which in a society dependent on suppressing 90% of the population with military threat would have destroyed them

i also love how people worship the greeks and romans as some weird idea of virtue and discipline
while also admitting that these people were fucking pedophiles and had no issues with gay shit among other things
people always mistake the virtue signalling of a culture with the actual culture
the reason why a small minority of greeks and romans talked about virtue is precisely because the rest of their society was a fucking degenerate shithole. Thats why it mattered to them

If everyone in their culture was virtuous and nice, why would they even give a fuck?
Like, does anyone in our culture talk about the virtues of eating pizza? No, there is no problem with it, nobody cares.
Women in Sparta also enjoyed more freedoms than in other Greek city-states.
Maybe it was one of the reasons why Sparta was so militarised.
Contrary to popular belief, women love war and warlike men and despise peaceful and 'soft' men.
They also like when men die en masse.

Dude,

there are so many feral negro thugs let loose on the streets in Brazil that the non-criminals "incarcerate" themselves by living in walled neighborhoods and working in building complexes.

If a moral government were to incarcarate all thugs, we'd have about thrice the prison population of the USA.

You're crazy if you think "freedom" means letting thugs loose to shoot and stab people on the streets. This is actually called "anarcho-tyranny" that is when tyrants in the government supress the population using controlled lawlessness: if a feral thug attacks you, oops too bad, thug is let out of jail the same day. If you shoot/fight back you're arrested and lose your job, house, mortgage, child custody, everything really.

The median wageslave here lives cowered in fear.

Last edited:
"greeting from India, Taylor Swift is the must beautiful woman in the world :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:"

It's annoying. I usually ignore those kinds of comments but they get tons of uptoots :lasereyes:
they act like they are some exotic creatures, like someone from far away land who is seen rarely, the flags and emoji they post after the comments are frankly embarassing. and its one thing to start writing about where they are from if they have something to share about the place or the topic of discussion but like nobody ask and without any context . just stating you are from some place is just retarded.

"greeting from India, Taylor Swift is the must beautiful woman in the world :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:"
JFL cumskins are worshipped like gods by the third worlders. Like a homeless cumskin should just visit a third world countries (also known as developing countries which by the way nobody know when it will be fully developed), and he will be treated like a celebrity. A white hobo has more simps then a working class normie in a shithole.

They’re just attempting to fish for compliments. Typically you see these comments under videos about countries that these people admire (ex: “love from India” under a vid about Israel or Russia, “love from Pakistan” under a vid about Turkey)
Love from pakistan for Turkey is actually real

Pakis and Turks actually like each other a lot lol

Pakis and Turks actually like each other a lot lol
From what I’ve seen it’s one-sided. There isn’t much love for Pakistan coming from Turkey. Most Turks are pretty much Muslim in name only, so they don’t really feel much of a Pan-Islamic kinship

From what I’ve seen it’s one-sided. There isn’t much love for Pakistan coming from Turkey. Most Turks are pretty much Muslim in name only, so they don’t really feel much of a Pan-Islamic kinship
Weird

This is actually called "anarcho-tyranny" that is when tyrants in the government supress the population using controlled lawlessness: if a feral thug attacks you, oops too bad, thug is let out of jail the same day. If you shoot/fight back you're arrested and lose your job, house, mortgage, child custody, everything really.

Spot on. Anarcho-tyranny is a tactic used by marxists to demolarize a country. They will do this in the name of oppressed ie criminals rising against the their oppressors ie establishment. The kikes are destroying the west from inside.

Dude,

there are so many feral negro thugs let loose on the streets in Brazil that the non-criminals "incarcerate" themselves by living in walled neighborhoods and working in building complexes.

If a moral government were to incarcarate all thugs, we'd have about thrice the prison population of the USA.

You're crazy if you think "freedom" means letting thugs loose to shoot and stab people on the streets. This is actually called "anarcho-tyranny" that is when tyrants in the government supress the population using controlled lawlessness: if a feral thug attacks you, oops too bad, thug is let out of jail the same day. If you shoot/fight back you're arrested and lose your job, house, mortgage, child custody, everything really.

isnt that even worse?
so you are saying, the high prison rate is justified? :lul: :lul: :lul:
Like america has so many dangerous criminals that they need to have the highest prison rate on the entire planet, or their country would be hell.
That's even worse bro. That means that north korea and china not only have lower prison rates but also lower crime rates overall.
Imagine thinking you live in a 1st world country but its so shit that your choice is to either imprison everyone or turn the country into warzone.