Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This 50 year old divorced mother of three is worth $35 billion

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
Bezos and wife

That's who Bezos left his wife for and lost 35 billion in the divorce settlement. She's 50 and she's a mother of three. There's your fucking wall.

this is not even "main menu difficulty" they don't even open the game.
it's just exist theory.

This dude is probably whoremaxxing tbh.
He could have done that without leaving his wife (and losing 35 billion) or without hooking up with this thot.

And why don't those whores rat him out to tabloids? It's not like he can sue them for breach of contract because prostitution is illegal in most of the US.

Bitch needs to make me a sandwhich

It boggles my mind why are filthy rich guys getting married, are they so blind not to see they are walking piggybanks waiting to be broken?

It boggles my mind why are filthy rich guys getting married, are they so blind not to see they are walking piggybanks waiting to be broken?
He was a nobody when he got married. But getting married as a rich man is even dumber.

He could have done that without leaving his wife (and losing 35 billion) or without hooking up with this thot.

And why don't those whores rat him out to tabloids? It's not like he can sue them for breach of contract because prostitution is illegal in most of the US.
He could pay them more or just straight up deny the allegations. This guy is filthy rich and his lawyers are probably the best lawyers on planet earth. If I remember correctly, Bill Gates also whoremaxxed (or at least tried to whoremaxx)

He could pay them more or just straight up deny the allegations. This guy is filthy rich and his lawyers are probably the best lawyers on planet earth. If I remember correctly, Bill Gates also whoremaxxed (or at least tried to whoremaxx)
Harvey Weinstein and Bill Cosby are filthy rich too, as was Jeffrey Epstein.

Besides, the guy didn't have to hook up with a 50 year old woman in any case. He could have found a 30 year old or remained single and just had a stable of gold digging young girlfriends and not have to hide it. He's already hated by pretty much everybody so he could have been doing the same thing as that Bilzerian guy or Hugh Heffner and so what?

No, he wanted this broad more than he wanted 35 billion or any other woman he could have had.

Harvey Weinstein and Bill Cosby are filthy rich too, as was Jeffrey Epstein.

Besides, the guy didn't have to hook up with a 50 year old woman in any case. He could have found a 30 year old or remained single and just had a stable of gold digging young girlfriends and not have to hide it. He's already hated by pretty much everybody so he could have been doing the same thing as that Bilzerian guy or Hugh Heffner and so what?

No, he wanted this broad more than he wanted 35 billion or any other woman he could have had.
Don't get me wrong, I think you're right, but I still think that guys like him whoremaxx. Although they're not showing it publicly. Maybe he is just gigabluepilled :feelswhere:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back