Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill This Article On How To Fuck A Girl For The First Time (Written By A Foid) Is Very Blackpilling. It's Over For Virgins.

Incel Gamer

Incel Gamer

In a relationship with my Xbox
I was bored and decided to Google "how to fuck a girl" and I came across this article that made me laugh... laugh at how over it is for many men in 2020!

In this article, the foid writing it mentions that women only want to be fucked by alpha men who are experienced, and who can take control in bed. BUT THEN WHY IS SHE WRITING A TUTORIAL
ON HOW TO HAVE SEX!? HOW IS A VIRGIN SUPPOSED TO KNOW WHAT HE'S DOING? IT MAKES NO SENSE. "Teehee I'm going to write an article for virgin men explaining how to have sex for the first time, but they actually need to be Chad!"

https://www.masculinedevelopment.com/how-to-fuck-a-girl-properly-what-women-want-in-bed/

Virgin chad with experience only

That whole site is just an ad experience.

How to fuck a girl :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Thanks a lot <3 I hope I'm not going to be banned because of bragging

Hehe

congrats bro. happy many coomings of the day.

Who is Jon Anthony and what kinds of women does he attract?

Just be a chad bro

This will come in handy if i evrr become Chad! Thanks...

I hate the slight remarks and snide comments she gives, fucking shit man

I translated it for everyone who doesnt want to read it:

Be chad

just have a good personality :soy:
Thanks for the advice kind stranger!!! :soy::soy::soy: I will report back with my results!!

just know the clit bro

1. Be chad
2. Refer to step 1