Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This beast of a foid is 6" 5 and she still wants a man taller than her

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
The good part is the last min when she admits she wouldn't date a shorter guy.

I would love to date her but she would rather put worms in her vagina than look at me :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

i mean yeah, what do you expect?

That makes more sense than a 5'5 girl wanting a 6'0+ guy

good. hope she never has children and ends up a miserable catlady :feelsokman:

I would love to impregnate her and have me some tall ass children.

She belongs in jail
full

A tall foid should be the equivalent of manlet, she should be rejected and hated

she's retarded, I can understand wanting a guy to be at least 6 foot but taller than her? that's less than 1% of men. Foids have no fucking awareness I swear

Foid is maybe 5/10 when fakeupmaxxed and wants a 7" terachad.

Bet she posts on femcels.

I have my doubts about her being 6'5. At 2:38 you can see that she's almost the same height as that man and that man doesn't look 6'0 to me.

I reckon 6'5 is just her wrestler height.

This is so desperately faked its painful to watch, cucked behaviour
Though i suppose that only proves how obvious it is that foids want taller men, that they can get away with faking a video

Just be in the literal 0.000000001% of heights bro!

6'5 in heels

For some reason 6 foot bitches need 5 inch heels too. They count it as part of their height. Whore will die alone thankfully

I will climbing up her and kiss her like passion and all that!

she's retarded, I can understand wanting a guy to be at least 6 foot but taller than her? that's less than 1% of men. Foids have no fucking awareness I swear
And of those men, she only wants the ones with a 7+ /10 face :feelshaha:

I have my doubts about her being 6'5. At 2:38 you can see that she's almost the same height as that man and that man doesn't look 6'0 to me.

I reckon 6'5 is just her wrestler height.
In heels.

jfl she wants a man taller than 6'5 so that pretty much takes 98% of men out of the competition then :feelshaha:

Fictionalized and homosexual

Hope the whore kills herself

Id date, fuck, and marry and have kids with her. My 5’7 height and her height should average to 6’0 or something close to it for kids.

Lol the Asian is literally called riceman

she will die at 30 cope

She said she "LIKES TO WEAR HEELS!"

Fuck this Gay Earth GIF

"I'm not shallow"

6'5 in heels

For some reason 6 foot bitches need 5 inch heels too. They count it as part of their height. Whore will die alone thankfully
It's a way of intimidating manlets (or men shorter than them in this case). Because women want a man to be as tall as possible, they wear heels and say "Must be taller than me!" when in actuality they mean "Must be WAY taller than me!".

>tall bitch wearings heels bigger then my dick

yep this is top kek material

The good part is the last min when she admits she wouldn't date a shorter guy.

Would love to impregnate that beautiful freak and see what comes out
jfl she wants a man taller than 6'5 so that pretty much takes 98% of men out of the competition then :feelshaha:
Nah she’s taking out over 99 percent. Pretty sure 6’3 is 97 percentile

I agree. She’s super tall and I have no problem with any woman wanting a man taller than her. I do however have a problem with these 5’3 cunts demanding a guy over 6’. 5’9 is too short tee hee, bitch he’s 6” taller than you!!!

I agree. It's not ragefuel like some 5 foot nothing midget holding out for basketball stars, and really not much different from a largely in-shape guy who doesn't want to date foids with a weight that starts with "two hundred".

Bitch even wears high heels jfl where the hell do you find blonde warrior skull 13/10 7 ft PetaChad these days? Just feel entitled to settle for the 0.1% of the male population theory

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:it's very humiliating for the normies

where the hell do you find blonde warrior skull 13/10 7 ft PetaChad these days?
Hmmm, i mog those stats, does she accept toxically masculine misogynists? Lifefuel for personalitycels

4:17''i am not shallow , i have tried dating shorter guys '' == i am not racist i have one black friend
JFL JFL :feelsgah::feelsgah: god bless the blackPILL for opening my eyes

Hmmm, i mog those stats, does she accept toxically masculine misogynists? Lifefuel for personalitycels
I see ur the mythical 9'6 ZettaChad that foids will lust after in the next century:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

Imagine being the dude having your time wasted like that.

Might be a breaking point tbh.

This makes sense though, I wouldn't want a gf that height mogs me that's cucked.
Same way as a foid wouldn't want to date a guy shorter than her, simple biology.
The problem today stems from the fact that average height foids demand men above 6 foot, even if 5"8 is still taller than them by a good few inches.