Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This Chad I went to school with

ReturnOfSaddam

ReturnOfSaddam

Eternal President of Iraq
★★★★
Every British person here will know exactly what I'm talking about. Assuming you went to a normal school, you will have met another version of this guy before.

I went to school with this Chad who legit acted in a way that I'm pretty sure would get him thrown in jail now. In fact if it was a non-Chad back then, then he would have been straight off to juvie. But as he was a Chad he could act however he wanted.

This guy was legit like 80IQ, no charm whatsoever, just treated life like a party. He would regularly take his dick out and masturbate in class, I remember even a teacher saw this once but all he did was tell him to have more self respect lmao. He would often jack off right in front of girls, even rubbing his cock on their shoulders and shit JFL.

A lot of people here are sheltered as fuck and probably don't believe this shit happens, but believe me it does. I remember once we were all watching a film in class, and him and his other Chad friend were sat on the floor at the back, both jerking off and playing with themselves. The girls were all pretending to be disgusted and of course looking over :lul: Chad lives in a different universe

Last edited:
what would he do when he was about to finish? :worryfeels:

What the actual fuck

Nigga sounds that one weird ass special ed kid in the back of the class that no one likes, not a chad :lul:

Kek you can be fucking mentally ill but foids will still only care for your looks. Debunks personalitymaxxing

What the actual fuck

Nigga sounds that one weird ass special ed kid in the back of the class that no one likes, not a chad :lul:
Lmao yeah I know right, but trust me, girls loved this guy. Of course he was good looking and on the football team though, anyone else and it's straight to the asylum :lul:

Lmao yeah I know right, but trust me, girls loved this guy. Of course he was good looking and on the football team though, anyone else and it's straight to the asylum :lul:
Very weird shit man, I don’t know. Roughly how tall was he and what did he look like? Got any pics as a sort of reference?

Last edited:
Very weird shit man, I don’t know. Roughly how tall was he and what did he look like? Got any pics as a sort of reference?
Believe it or not he was actually short, but I think at 13 or whatever that doesn't matter as much, because when you're that old a lot of foids are taller than boys. I'm searching for him on facebook/insta and I can't find shit, but he did have an extremely common name and honestly he was probably too low IQ to make it lmao, I am not exaggerating when I say this dude was a full blown tard.

He was very good looking, and had zero inhibition. Redpillers would say it's his lack of care that girls like but that's bullshit lmao, it was just his appearance and I suppose status to an extent. But looks first of course. Was a very early blackpill for me.

I know exactly what you mean. Fellow Brit (England) and there was someone EXACTLY like that in my year at school and he was the guy in the year who ended up banging all the girls in the year that all the lads wanted, even the quiet ones. Just didn't give a fuck. He even did the same thing you mentioned and started jerking off in class and all the girls laughed like it was great. Always making fun of everyone and foids loved it. The thing was in this guys case he wasn't even a Chad, it was just because he was so thugmaxxed/low inhibition or whatever you want to call it so they all loved it.

Thugmaxxing or scalliemaxxing as I'd call it is the easiest way in England. Toxic Masculinity is a meme.

"Oh Chad, you never learn teehee~ :p:heart:"

AWAAAAAAAAAALT

Believe it or not he was actually short, but I think at 13 or whatever that doesn't matter as much, because when you're that old a lot of foids are taller than boys.
That’s true. Height really didn’t matter much in middle school
I'm searching for him on facebook/insta and I can't find shit, but he did have an extremely common name and honestly he was probably too low IQ to make it lmao, I am not exaggerating when I say this dude was a full blown tard.

He was very good looking, and had zero inhibition. Redpillers would say it's his lack of care that girls like but that's bullshit lmao, it was just his appearance and I suppose status to an extent. But looks first of course. Was a very early blackpill for me.
Interesting shit. Wish I was as low inhib as him besides the mental retardation. You’ve probably had more bizarre experiences than that, experiencemogs me to self harm. As far as I can recall, I’ve never seen or had any bizarre or out of the ordinary experience irl

Last edited:
I know exactly what you mean. Fellow Brit (England) and there was someone EXACTLY like that in my year at school and he was the guy in the year who ended up banging all the girls in the year that all the lads wanted, even the quiet ones. Just didn't give a fuck. He even did the same thing you mentioned and started jerking off in class and all the girls laughed like it was great. Always making fun of everyone and foids loved it. The thing was in this guys case he wasn't even a Chad, it was just because he was so thugmaxxed/low inhibition or whatever you want to call it so they all loved it.

Thugmaxxing or scalliemaxxing as I'd call it is the easiest way in England. Toxic Masculinity is a meme.
JFL thanks for confirming, I'm glad another Britcel posted here. It really is fucking unreal. Of course Chad is a worldwide phenomenon but I feel in the UK foids are completely shameless. The thing you mentioned about Chad fucking the quiet ones was true in my experience too lmao, I remember some Chad fucking a girl underneath the park slide aged like 13 and she was not the kind of girl people would expect to do such a thing. But still, they can never resist Chad.

And yeah the dude I'm talking about was thugmaxxed/ridiculously low inhib. Social justice warriors will never mention these dudes as much as they love them lmao.
That’s true. Height really didn’t matter much in middle school

Interesting shit. Wish I was as low inhib as him besides the mental retardation. You’ve probably had more bizarre experiences than that, experiencemogs me to self harm. As far as I can recall, I’ve never seen or had any bizarre or out of the ordinary experience irl
You and me both bro. Although if I was that low inhib I would probably be in jail. But at least I'd have some stories to tell

Saddam would have solved the Chad problem if he hadn’t been roped against his will.

Britain is a degenerate place. Especially England.

Saddam would have solved the Chad problem if he hadn’t been roped against his will.
They roped him under the claims of bringing democracy to the Iraqis. And look at the final result; they gave birth to ISIS.

Saddam was such a badass when he died. Confronting his executioners and calling them like the little puppets of Zion they were. Other than Bashar al-Assad and Muammar Gaddafi, Saddam was the last true Arab leader. He wouldn't kneel to anyone.

They roped him under the claims of bringing democracy to the Iraqis. And look at the final result; they gave birth to ISIS.
Yep. His regime worked. That’s how you control the desert.

never saw anything like that IRL, thankfully. the weirdest sexual debauchery i was subjected to watch was some tallfag gook dry-humping a sub 5 uggo in my class, and they were right next to me.

my manlet friend laughed for about five minutes.
Manlet's are the true kings since they go through the worse pain imaginable that laugh was a cry for help

Saddam was such a badass when he died. Confronting his executioners and calling them like the little puppets of Zion they were. Other than Bashar al-Assad and Muammar Gaddafi, Saddam was the last true Arab leader. He wouldn't kneel to anyone.
Video of this please if you have it or easily know where to find it.

This guy was legit like 80IQ, no charm whatsoever, just treated life like a party. He would regularly take his dick out and masturbate in class,
just dark triad , primitive max

but for real , seriously? lol thats some huge ass ego imploded nigga

There were guys in my class that were like this, and yes they always got girls, usually more than one. They only show up to school to hang out with them.
Though they weren’t openly jerking off all over the place.

What the actual fuck

its absolutely over for us UKcels

Nigga did you go to special needs school or what kek

Had a guy like this at my high school in the US. He wasn't so sexual, but once he locked his keys in his car and so he head butted the car window three times to try to break it to get in. Low inhib, low intelligence. Mariana Trench IQ, but 6'1 at 15 (jfl) and Chad. His Stacey gf caught him cheating once with a Becky. After that, one day he just didn't show up to school and we all found out he got caught fucking a post wall roastie teacher and ran away.

Just to add to how fucked up this all was, when she was on trial, the post wall roastie tried to claim he was raping her when she voluntarily was sending him nudes and lingerie pics every. fucking. day. and begging him to come over and fuck her.

Oh and if anyone is wondering, yes his original Stacey gf stayed with him for years after that.

What the actual fuck

lol I imagine the guy to be the autistic James chad from Youtube.

The mental image of him vigorously fapping whilst staring at the teacher with his souless dead eyes is too much for me to handle.

Wtf am I even thinking on a windy Tuesday morning? It's over.

What the actual fuck

I guess now your title should be .co refugees welcome
:feelskek:

This sounds like a huge fucking larp

i went to school in the uk, its not, there were three who did it that i heard of in my year, only saw one do it while i was in the class, sat next to him and he got the spastic kid in front to look under his desk to get a 'pen' and he had a massive sperg out when he saw it, was pretty funny ngl, also similar story, some slut and her bf got kicked out of the school because she gave chad a handjob in class :lul: slut behaviour knows no bounds

i went to school in the uk, its not, there were three who did it that i heard of in my year, only saw one do it while i was in the class, sat next to him and he got the spastic kid in front to look under his desk to get a 'pen' and he had a massive sperg out when he saw it, was pretty funny ngl, also similar story, some slut and her bf got kicked out of the school because she gave chad a handjob in class :lul: slut behaviour knows no bounds
Ok GrAYcel. I 100% believe you :feelsseriously:

Yep.

Anyone else would be labeled a sex offender/pedophile/creep/pervert for life and placed under the jail/prison.

It’s cute when Chad does it though tee hee!

Let me guess you're another private schoolboy who also thinks teenagers don't have sex and nobody drinks before the age of 25 :lul:

So many sheltered retards on this forum lmfao.
Yeah man, similar shit happened at my school all the time. Girls giving head in toilets etc. It amazes me how so many people here aren't aware of this type of shit happening, their parents probably paid for them to go to all boys' boarding schools :feelskek:

Last edited: