Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This could be one of the few times a foid has said something based

Lebanese chicks tend to be hood give off bad chick persona

"We're still on the contract" ohhh yeah she's totally a business women guys. Definitely not some overrated whore

View: https://youtu.be/Ty8MWJBwQ5c?si=bhX7Y6oqNSzyOTpO

"Not enough cum in her face" JFL hate to admit it but that was clever :feelskek: :feelskek: Also made her cry :feelshaha:

She only cried because it came from a toilet, toilets don't respect men enough to listen to a man's opinions. This is also why a lot of Scientific fields are stagnating, female administrators don't want to give money to projects because the brains working on those projects are inside of bodies attached to penises and weak jawlines.

This is also why I don't believe men and boys are capable of bullying women and girls, to be bullied the words or gossip said by the bully has to be hurtful to you. Toilets don't let males affect their reputation, each and every other female is automatically on their side. That's why I didn't understand why my neighbour spent 30 minutes complaining to me yesterday that 2 men were gossiping about her, just because she saw his face in a newspaper. He still has a penis, nobody takes him seriously anyhow.

It's too bad that couple also didn't spit in that sluts face when they left

That is hilarious, although the foid probably said it out of mate guarding since she didnt want a famous whore stealing her BF away.

Which goes to show foids are not funny, it was only said out of necessity.

too brown dnw

Women shit on each other harder than men do. You just know it was probably some white chick. It stung harder for her than if it was some random guy who said that.

I bet she had that insult locked and loaded already. Women are extremely jealous they hate it if their guy even wants to meet another girl but they expect guys to not feel anything when they sleep with other dudes and have a history of being promiscuous jfl clown world.

She was jealous and just waiting for the opportunity to destroy her

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back