Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting This day

• Thread starter Deleted member 2119
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2119

Banned
-
>I have seen 3 hot prime stacies today (2 of them were wearing leggings) And I will never be with them or any girl from this fucking country.
>A school day full of learning unnecessary shit
>I am only an acquaintance to everyone there and basically friendless
>Eyebags of death (You can already see my depression and insomnia by looking at me)
>I look like I have cancer due to my pale skin.
>I only have one year left until I graduate from school and I'm really scared of the future.

I just wanna watch anime and play video games all day because this shit isn't worth it.

It's fucking over

Same I want to do nothing all day. I don’t people to see me anymore. Sounds like a depressing day

I'll always suffer alone

Well at least you have this place
I don't think this place will continue for long. Give it 5 years maximum and it'll be gone and we'll be all alone. Our futures are darker than a black hole. Nothing awaits us except misery and pain.

I have 30 hours overtime in the last 2 weeks.
I wish i was back in uni...

I don't think this place will continue for long. Give it 5 years maximum and it'll be gone and we'll be all alone. Our futures are darker than a black hole. Nothing awaits us except misery and pain.
That might be true. We need a backup platform like the discord

I have 30 hours overtime in the last 2 weeks.
I wish i was back in uni...
Well you don't get lifemogged if you want to go back. I'm still in school because my country has a different system

That might be true. We need a backup platform like the discord
Yeah and we need to form group of online friends and play video games or some shit because we can relate to each others.

Well you don't get lifemogged if you want to go back. I'm still in school because my country has a different system

I wish israel adopted the german academic (and economic and geopolitic if we go there) model, but we are too poor and low Iq to make it work.

i personaly perfer to get life mogged in uni than wageslave for 12+ hours a day.

????? Looking too pale gives you the drug addict / cancer look
it allows you to run goth game

goth girls are freaky. Don't waste the chance, don't be a fakecel

it allows you to run goth game

goth girls are freaky. Don't waste the chance, don't be a fakecel
Ahahaha this is a huge cope. There are no goth girls here and everyone would make fun of me. Yes whites can be completely fucked in the west and some of them are even fucked in Asia