Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over This decade is going to be brutal

Nightwalker_98

Nightwalker_98

Avg. milf enjoyer
★★
I don't know why i randomly got a bad and sick feeling about something really disastrous that is awaiting the World in this decade . I can feel there is a great tension that has been building up all these years and its gonna be released into a full blown frenzy in the 20s decade. The early 2000s were year of millenial college normies and bluepilled fags who were living blissful life in complete ignorance, the early 2010s were year for Chads and Stacie's enjoying their good looks and prosperity partying day in day out in Universities,the late 10s from mid 2018 was when things started bending towards a chaotic turn and bluepilled lies were suddenly called out and spread far and wide and ever since there has been a sense of uneasiness everywhere. There is also a exponential rise of nationalist feeling everywhere in the world, :feelsokman: this can with at least 51% probability mean only one thing : World War - The Final Conclusion:feelsbadman::cryfeels:

Hopefully Russia nukes the West and ends this shitshow.

Hopefully Russia nukes the West and ends this shitshow.
That's not so easy... before West begin nuking each other en masse there will be a rise of nationalism again in Europe with people rearming ... Then there will be drive against the middle eastern refugees with increased attacks by vigilante group.Plus the war will spread, our Curryland will have to deal with two front wars with nuclear nations i.e the Noodlecucks and halfpenises :feelsokman::feelsokman:

I think this decade society is really going to go mad

I think this decade society is really going to go mad
That's so true,every cope has an expiry, once the cope ends u either end up with rope or dope:feelsokman:

That's so true,every cope has an expiry, once the cope ends u either end up with rope or dope:feelsokman:
or you go mad and take it out on society in one form or another

or you go mad and take it out on society in one form or another
If many people go mad during this decade..it will be a fckin brutal rampage..:feelsbadman:

The US will collapse when petrodollar ends, while the East rises up once again :dab:
:dab::dab: only some countries in East perhaps... Many other will be in total fallouts and chaos..maybe countries like Vietnam, Cambodia,Myanmar , Singapore etc will see unprecedented rise of wealth :feelsohh:

90s and early 00s had big turmoils at Balkans, good thing no ones wants war anymore and most people mind their own business.

it doesent take a lot of people it would only take a few people
i just need my supply of internet and food coming.. I don't care any other thing:feelsbadman:

90s and early 00s had big turmoils at Balkans, good thing no ones wants war anymore and most people mind their own busine
I ve heard somewhere the balkans is never at peace, there is always some kind of conflict or other going on:feelsbadman: So that is kinda expected ..but often most dangerous are the countries who have great power but don't act out and keeps it tense ,and then it finally release a chaos

I ve heard somewhere the balkans is never at peace, there is always some kind of conflict or other going on:feelsbadman: So that is kinda expected ..but often most dangerous are the countries who have great power but don't act out and keeps it tense ,and then it finally release a chaos
Almost all people here are sick of wars, what sucks is some people here treat politicians as deities and if politicians wanted to start wars those people wouldnt overthrow them. Judging by past political parties here are well capable of starting meaningless wars to keep the presidential chair.

Almost all people here are sick of wars, what sucks is some people here treat politicians as deities and if politicians wanted to start wars those people wouldnt overthrow them. Judging by past political parties here are well capable of starting meaningless wars to keep the presidential chair.
Its almost a ragefuel:feelsbadman::feelsbadman: There wouldn't have been a Taliban for USA to wage 20 years war losing trillions in wealth, had the USA didn't train them in the 80s and 90s and encouraging Jihad against Soviets :feelsokman: lmao ...usa inflated the egos of otherwise some obscure farmers of mountains

Nothing will happen. Nothing ever happens.

Nothing will happen. Nothing ever happens.
If this statement is true then this statement itself will come under the proposition ,that means that this statement will never happen which mean as a result that something will happen :feelsokman::feelsLSD:

Yeah I also noticed it a lot recently. Back in the day many people didn't even care about politics, nowadays everyone is either on one side or the other, the tension is high, even family members are going at each other. The elites have achieved this through information warfare, now people will start destroying each other while they sit and laugh

If this statement is true then this statement itself will come under the proposition ,that means that this statement will never happen which mean as a result that something will happen :feelsokman::feelsLSD:
:feelsseriously: Non-NT trait: see above

The great reset is happening slowly, will end with the magnetic polar shift of the earth, the true pink moon, the true end, being incel through it is the worse part

Yeah I also noticed it a lot recently. Back in the day many people didn't even care about politics, nowadays everyone is either on one side or the other, the tension is high, even family members are going at each other. The elites have achieved this through information warfare, now people will start destroying each other while they sit and laugh
" family members are going at each other"
Whoa[UWSL] atomic blackpill[/UWSL]:blackpill::blackpill::feelsohh::feelsohh:[UWSL] its fckin eerily true .. families are up with their knife against each other's neck these days[/UWSL]

The great reset is happening slowly, will end with the magnetic polar shift of the earth, the true pink moon, the true end, being incel through it is the worse parti
I don't know what hellhole is awaiting in future, but as i said i am more worried of the supply chain of internet and food at reasonable rates:feelsbadman: Plus a VR gear and and a steady income monthly and i am set for the decade...:feelsokman::feelsokman:

Plus if i can import a good thicc silicone sex doll at a good price that wouldn't be bad either :feelsokman::feelsokman:

The goyim are so dumb, this was the (((plan))) all along. :feelskek:

Roping is cucked. You know when you have one last CHOice left :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:
Anyways i don't have courage to rope, I think one must be little " too wacky" in the brain to rope..its so unnatural and feels damn slave mentality... Life can always be coped:feelsLSD:

[Lifefuel]

This world deserves to end, it would be fulfilling end to a human arrogance, to a soyciety and a people who disregarded warining from the past and thought that world won't crumble, and the irony of it is that world will end by the same means that were meant to make life better.

[Lifefuel]

This world deserves to end, it would be fulfilling end to a human arrogance, to a soyciety and a people who disregarded warining from the past and thought that world won't crumble, and the irony of it is that world will end by the same means that were meant to make life better.
I would be playing the titanic theme song in loudspeakers as the world sink :cryfeels::feelsugh:

legit x10000% and mad lube :ahegao:
I would personally go for lingerie shopping for my doll :dab::dab: and buy hot lingeries in shades only of red and black.. plus those hot leather pants and bras and panties that has a hole showing the asscrack :feelsokman::feelsokman: I would make her dress in a normie casual dress ans slowly undress the fck outta the doll

Before creation comes destruction :feelsLSD:

There is also a exponential rise of nationalist feeling everywhere in the world,

Russia has started using a Chinese payment system. Mongoloid Pride.

Russia has started using a Chinese payment system. Mongoloid Pride.
China is literally the undercover boss of the world right now..do you see their new Cyberpunk cities they are building:feelsLSD::feelsokman:they are ahead i tell you

The world became way to gynocentric and even unfair for Most man at this Point.

To hell with this rotten world where only your Luck and genetical Outcome Matters.