Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy this foid contradicted herself within seconds

NijuGMD

NijuGMD

Banned
-
All screens are in Polish, but I'm going to translate them literally.

So there was a facebook post made by a guy who was rejected because he was ugly. One girl pretended to trying to make him feel better, but actually made more fun of him:
1i

"When will guys understand that the looks don't matter? Charisma and confidence does, not complaining and self-hate."

So I decided to test her honesty by asking this:
2i

"Yeah, so I can imagine you dating a guy with 157cm height/80kg weight/8cm dick just because he's confident"

And then she showed how much her words are worth, as in completely fucking nothing.
3i

"157cm won't work because I'm 170cm tall myself and I would look like his mum"

When I pointed out her hypocrisy...
4i

"You're contradicting yourself xD >looks don't matter >157cm won't work"

...she desperately tried to excuse her idiocy.
5i

"looks =/= height"

Then she proceeded to calling me a loser, telling me to shut up and other stupid crap that isn't even worth screencapping. What a dumb bitch.

confident bo2cel vs socially akward brad pitt :hmm:

Typical retarded roastie

Foids way of thinking =

IF MALE IS INCEL:
1.Make weak attempt to conceal sociopath/psychopathic tendencies.
2. If incel doesn't believe her, tell him he's a basement dwelling virgin loser, thus proving his point, but she doesn't care because she doesn't have any interest in him anyways.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
IF MALE IS CHAD/ FUTURE FINANCIAL PROVIDER
1. Make strong attempt to conceal sociopath/psychopathic tendencies.
2. Wait until she has his baby/babies. Proceed to file for divorce. Take everything he has.
3. Repeat process with new chad.

AWALT

absolutely every woman thinks like that

i am not even kidding

So there was a facebook post made by a guy who was rejected because he was ugly. One girl pretended to trying to make him feel better, but actually made more fun of him:
View attachment 25038
"When will guys understand that the looks don't matter? Charisma and confidence does, not complaining and self-hate."

View attachment 25039
"Yeah, so I can imagine you dating a guy with 157cm height/80kg weight/8cm dick just because he's confident"

And then she showed how much her words are worth, as in completely fucking nothing.
View attachment 25040

View attachment 25041

View attachment 25042
"looks =/= height"

Then she proceeded to calling me a loser, telling me to shut up and other stupid crap that isn't even worth screencapping. What a dumb bitch.

What do you expect from average femoidal organisms? They don't have sufficient IQ to prove their theories coherently. She is short even for a female but probably only dates > 6 foot. Because she thinks she deserves best cuz feminism :lul:

Foids way of thinking =

IF MALE IS INCEL:
1.Make weak attempt to conceal sociopath/psychopathic tendencies.
2. If incel doesn't believe her, tell him he's a basement dwelling virgin loser, thus proving his point, but she doesn't care because she doesn't have any interest in him anyways.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
IF MALE IS CHAD/ FUTURE FINANCIAL PROVIDER
1. Make strong attempt to conceal sociopath/psychopathic tendencies.
2. Wait until she has his baby/babies. Proceed to file for divorce. Take everything he has.
3. Repeat process with new chad.
high iq

What do you expect from average femoidal organisms? They don't have sufficient IQ to prove their theories coherently. She is short even for a female but probably only dates > 6 foot. Because she thinks she deserves best cuz feminism :lul:
170cm is 5'7'' so kinda tall for a female

Arguing with women is like trying to teach a cat economics. You lose by even trying.

women and normies are such hypocrites when you call out their hypocrisy they go attack on you.
If a chad did this I'm fucking sure she will admit their hypocrisy, the issue here is they don't like it if subhumans deliver the message (like calling the hypocrisy) back to her.

confident bo2cel vs socially akward brad pitt :hmm:
Then she'll date the socially awkward Brad Pitt and claim that socially awkward guys can totally get laid, you just have to try!
JFL

Why bother attempting discussion with females?

View attachment 25038

View attachment 25039

View attachment 25040

View attachment 25041

View attachment 25042
"looks =/= height"

Damn sounds you got cucked online by a stupid whore. Shame on you, boyo...need to think of better things to roast her with.