Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel This foid tries telling us Incels that women aren’t “like that”

falloverlife

falloverlife

Awaiting the retribution
I discovered this video on YouTube and the first half of the video is about Elliot Rodger. You should hear the things this dumb foid says when talking about him but also Incels as a whole.

I quote “it seems to me like from these vlogs he was just very materialistic. He just felt like “oh if I have tonnes of money and a really nice car and I look really good, that means girls will throw themselves at me” when in reality most girls just aren’t like that.”

I don’t know where this whore thinks she gets her knowledge from. How can these “women” think they’re the experts on our lives and our experiences with them doesn’t prove what we know.

View: https://youtu.be/9tWMdPYI2Us

Why do people even bother with these shit videos? They know they're talking shit, the people watching them know they're talking shit but they both pretend that's not the case. Just views?

Why do people even bother with these shit videos? They know they're talking shit, the people watching them know they're talking shit but they both pretend that's not the case. Just views?
She probably only cares for the views. But, the people in the comments don’t seem to think she’s talking shit. :feelstastyman:
Joined Jul 27, 2021 Posts 9 Online 4h 42m
:feelsokman:

I wont listen to a foid unless im getting paid, sorry.

"I don't know why you girls aren't attracted to me, but I will PUNISH you all for it. It's an injustice, a crime, because I don't know what you don't see in me, I'm a perfect guy."

Yes foids ARE materialistic. ER was just mentally ill and couldn't connect to normies. I'm sure he would have found someone had he been somewhat NT. Maybe outside of his location.

hang (in minecraft) that witch

edit: and all those foids in comments, Saint ER is waiting in hell:feelsdevil:

Last edited:
Women generally have trouble discerning their opinions from facts

I can't believe simps actually listen to a foid for like an hour :feelskek::feelskek:

I can't believe simps actually listen to a foid for like an hour :feelskek::feelskek:
My sister borrowed my spare laptop for a couple weeks and she watched it. I saw it was about ER and thought I’d see what she said about him. I watched for all of 10 minutes and read some comments. It’s astounding :feelsclown:
I wont listen to a foid unless im getting paid, sorry.
I enjoy this. I need to begin with this method ASAP.

hang (in minecraft) that witchView attachment 481039
edit: and all those foids in comments, Saint ER is waiting in hell:feelsdevil:
:hax:

Women generally have trouble discerning their opinions from facts
Why they think they can make sensible and logical decisions escapes me.

Last edited:
subconscious blackpill in the comments proving that ER is a saint