Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This forum has become the validation chamber for normies

Iranianoldcel

Iranianoldcel

Lonely Old Man
★★★★★
Faggots like @MizantropMarian @Rhaast join here to feel good about themselves.

r/incelswithouthate had less fakecels than here. JFL at the state of this forum. :smonk::feelsjuice:

r/incelswithouthate had less fakecels than here. JFL at the state of this forum. :smonk::feelsjuice:
U see my profile pic?
U see the pain in my eyes?
U see my boneless face?
I m 5'8 and autist 140 iq
Dont be stupid, i m looking like. Shit

Why is everyone going apeshit because one buff spergcel is making some quality videos for us to enjoy :feelsaww:

if it's of any concern there are 2 people in here that are white and taller than 6'3
let that sink in

You retards are the ones posting my pics, not me.

U see my profile pic?
U see my boneless face?
place your bets how long until this trolling retard gets perma banned, i will go with hmmm a month tbh.

Failed normies everywhere, they want validation and worship from some poor incels. Fuck them honestly. This website is going to shit, people who admitted having a gf marched right back in, wait unltil all "blackpilled sexhavers" swarm this place.

U see my profile pic?
U see my boneless face?

You can't post your face in the forum

report and ignore that marian guy. he is an alt of a user who was banned here. i can't remember the name, but it started with an R i think.
if it's of any concern there are 2 people in here that are white and taller than 6'3
let that sink in
cringe foid anime avi, change it back to the guy who went ER :feels:

Failed normies everywhere, they want validation and worship from some poor incels. Fuck them honestly. This website is going to shit, people who admitted having a gf marched right back in, wait unltil all "blackpilled sexhavers" swarm this place.
And the chadsexual retards here are giving it to em

r/cuckswithouthate got what was coming to them tbh

cringe foid anime avi, change it back to the guy who went ER :feels:
wouldn't be the first time I used one tbh
and the forum's state went to shit anyway so why would I care

And the chadsexual retards here are giving it to em
yeah faggot worshippers all of them, chadlites are the new incels boo hoo let them in.

This site should be khhv only

let that sink in
JFL

Yeah. It's getting out o control

r/cuckswithouthate got what was coming to them tbh
:feelsUgh:I joined here after that subreddit got banned. I admit though, there were too many faggot kike lovers there

There should be no Chads in this forum.

U see my profile pic?
U see my boneless face?
POOR YOU HAVING 140 IQ BRO

You literally got pictures of yourself with other people in some fucking party/club settnig, get cancer and die.

POOR YOU HAVING 140 IQ BRO

You literally got pictures of yourself with other people in some fucking party/club settnig, get cancer and die.
I was 14 forced by teachzrs to take pic

It has. I can't believe clear trolls aren't getting banned in an instant and are allowed to pollute this forum. Meanwhile others are posting serious threads, including about feeling suicidal, and they're getting buried under this fag's spam.

It has. I can't believe clear trolls aren't getting banned in an instant and are allowed to pollute this forum. Meanwhile others are posting serious threads, including about feeling suicidal, and they're getting buried under this fag's spam.
Believe me