Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious This forum has more depth than 99% of places, either online or offline (ironic?)

caniwin

caniwin

Veteran
This forum contains insights that go beyond the surface-level more so than 99% of places and people I've encountered in my life, both online and offline. And when I say "depth," I'm not referring to knowledge and expertise in a specific subject/area like mathematics, chemistry, psychology, or philosophy. Certainly I've encountered experts in these fields who have an extremely deep understanding of it, and there are plenty of sites online that can provide that same level of complexity. When I say "depth," I'm referring to insights that can be applied to my life and are more general in nature, not applied to a specific area. "Deep" insights are ones that I could have theoretically come up with myself if I thought about it long enough, but which nevertheless significantly contributed to my fundamental understanding about the world. I can confidently say that I've encountered this "depth" on this forum dozens of times already, and I've only cumulatively been on here for about 120 hours. To give an example, off the top of my head, here was a post just yesterday:

I thought that was a really good post that made total sense after reading it, and yet it was something I had never personally arrived at of my own accord. Moreover, it's a general insight that is applicable and relevant to my own life, not some arcane mathematical theorem or factoid of history that doesn't have any effect on me outside of mere interest, and it's something that I could have understood even if I was a young child without really any outside knowledge, assuming the vocabulary in the post was simplified a bit. It really broadened my understanding about life in a small, but unique and profound way, and I see posts like this constantly on this forum. Granted, there is of course a lot of garbage posted here, but there is also much depth.

Contrast this forum with the vast majority of YouTube, virtually all of Reddit, and all social media. If there is any depth, it's subject specific.

Contrast this forum with r/IncelTears; I don't think I even need to expand on that.

Contrast the self-knowledge experiences people share on this forum with most self-help material, which while better than most content on the internet, is in my experience very repetitive, surface-level, and ineffective.

(Tangent: Most of self-help material MUST be surface-level, because the creators mistakenly aim at helping everyone, and it has to sacrifice depth to do that, which actually results in it helping almost no one. In contrast, on this forum, self-knowledge topics almost always take the form of a user simply sharing their personal experiences and the discoveries they've made through their own independent introspection. By not attempting to help others and simply sharing what they've discovered about themselves, such users on this forum actually help people more than other self-help sources, because rather than explicitly telling the reader what to do, which boxes them in and leaves no room for exploration and growth, they instead simply relate their experience and leave it to the reader to take that experience, and use it to inform their own path to self-knowledge. In my opinion, true depth of self-knowledge is only obtained on your own thinking about your life, it can't be obtained any other way, but you can listen to other people's experiences and the insights they've gathered and use that to inform your own journey.)

The irony here is, everyone outside of this forum, whether it be the media, real-life normies, Redditors, or YouTubers, either say or imply that incels are narrow-minded, in an echo chamber, and uninformed. That we oversimplify our problems and aren't nuanced. And yet, while this forum may have its fair share of trash, as any forum does, incels on this forum have shown me more depth and insight about the world in a fundamental way than virtually anyone else ever has.

TL;DR The incels on this forum have ironically demonstrated infinitely more depth to me than anyone else I've encountered, including those who would denigrate us as being "narrow-minded" and "in an echo chamber."

The irony here is, everyone outside of this forum, whether it be the media, real-life normies, Redditors, or YouTubers, either say or imply that incels are narrow-minded, in an echo chamber, and uninformed. That we oversimplify our problems and aren't nuanced. And yet, while this forum may have its fair share of trash, as any forum does, incels on this forum have shown me more depth and insight about the world in a fundamental way than virtually anyone else ever has.
Based af

That's why the forum is addictive if you're high iq enough to see the depth.

28556.jpg

Its like a sewage pit/ chemical dump, the deeper you dig more decayed stuff you find.

Is that what you mean bi depth?

Its like a sewage pit/ chemical dump, the deeper you dig more decayed stuff you find.

Is that what you mean bi depth?
There is indeed plenty of nonsense posted on here. I'm just pointing out that I've also found many nuggets of truth/wisdom that are "deep" in the sense I elaborated on in my post. And I'm saying that I haven't found such depth coming from other people, either in real-life or on the internet.

Yep this is why small communitys that gatekeep hard to keep normalfags out are the best and usually have in-depth/high iq discussions.
pandering to everyone and letting people who don't care about the community in just makes it worse and you only need look at comic book bro's or any super popular media that was once niche to see the effects.

Yep this is why small communitys that gatekeep hard to keep normalfags out are the best and usually have in-depth/high iq discussions.
pandering to everyone and letting people who don't care about the community in just makes it worse and you only need look at comic book bro's or any super popular media that was once niche to see the effects.

This forum contains insights that go beyond the surface-level more so than 99% of places and people I've encountered in my life, both online and offline. And when I say "depth," I'm not referring to knowledge and expertise in a specific subject/area like mathematics, chemistry, psychology, or philosophy. Certainly I've encountered experts in these fields who have an extremely deep understanding of it, and there are plenty of sites online that can provide that same level of complexity. When I say "depth," I'm referring to insights that can be applied to my life and are more general in nature, not applied to a specific area. "Deep" insights are ones that I could have theoretically come up with myself if I thought about it long enough, but which nevertheless significantly contributed to my fundamental understanding about the world. I can confidently say that I've encountered this "depth" on this forum dozens of times already, and I've only cumulatively been on here for about 120 hours. To give an example, off the top of my head, here was a post just yesterday:

I thought that was a really good post that made total sense after reading it, and yet it was something I had never personally arrived at of my own accord. Moreover, it's a general insight that is applicable and relevant to my own life, not some arcane mathematical theorem or factoid of history that doesn't have any effect on me outside of mere interest, and it's something that I could have understood even if I was a young child without really any outside knowledge, assuming the vocabulary in the post was simplified a bit. It really broadened my understanding about life in a small, but unique and profound way, and I see posts like this constantly on this forum. Granted, there is of course a lot of garbage posted here, but there is also much depth.

Contrast this forum with the vast majority of YouTube, virtually all of Reddit, and all social media. If there is any depth, it's subject specific.

Contrast this forum with r/IncelTears; I don't think I even need to expand on that.

Contrast the self-knowledge experiences people share on this forum with most self-help material, which while better than most content on the internet, is in my experience very repetitive, surface-level, and ineffective.

(Tangent: Most of self-help material MUST be surface-level, because the creators mistakenly aim at helping everyone, and it has to sacrifice depth to do that, which actually results in it helping almost no one. In contrast, on this forum, self-knowledge topics almost always take the form of a user simply sharing their personal experiences and the discoveries they've made through their own independent introspection. By not attempting to help others and simply sharing what they've discovered about themselves, such users on this forum actually help people more than other self-help sources, because rather than explicitly telling the reader what to do, which boxes them in and leaves no room for exploration and growth, they instead simply relate their experience and leave it to the reader to take that experience, and use it to inform their own path to self-knowledge. In my opinion, true depth of self-knowledge is only obtained on your own thinking about your life, it can't be obtained any other way, but you can listen to other people's experiences and the insights they've gathered and use that to inform your own journey.)

TL;DR The incels on this forum have ironically demonstrated infinitely more depth to me than anyone else I've encountered, including those who would denigrate us as being "narrow-minded" and "in an echo chamber."
Based

you get more insight on many things here then in other places

people here are based and dont have to restrict themselfs for fear of bans

some philosophs like @Lebensmüder @GeneticTrashLoser @The Abyss @Mainländer @BlkPillPres

are really great to listen / read to , they have a capacity of unterstanding , you cant really describe .

But in todays age , only primitive behavior and 1 upping each other counts .

some philosophs like @Lebensmüder @GeneticTrashLoser @The Abyss @Mainländer @BlkPillPres

are really great to listen / read to , they have a capacity of unterstanding , you cant really describe .

Thanks tbh.

Those who got addicted themselves (or conditioned to) will lose objective reasoning when around women which in modern life is pretty much every spheres of influences.

An incel who prefers objective reasoning and who is ruthless on himself for his inceldom wouldn't usually be subjectively biased towards pussy as well and thus the depth and clarity of the affairs of the world. It's the same 'wizard powers' of 30+ year old incels. This world is pretty simple when you don't color your own mind to chase pussy.

View: https://voca.ro/12wKklmvxh6z

Screenshot 20210311 175741 YouTube

Thanks

Thanks for holding me at such high regard my friend!

I agree. Just the lack of censorship already makes discussions flourish way better. 99% of the internet is stifling nowadays, I barely comment anything on YT anymore because I don't know if the comment will even get approved or not, I might have used some little word the PC people don't like. And I don't use Reddit, FB, IG, Twitter, such sites are way too censored for my tastes.

Just the lack of censorship already makes discussions flourish way better. 99% of the internet is stifling nowadays, I barely comment anything on YT anymore because I don't know if the comment will even get approved or not, I might have used some little word the PC people don't like. And I don't use Reddit, FB, IG, Twitter, such sites are way too censored for my tastes.
Cucktube shadowbans the majority of my comments and doesn't count my dislikes. They probably count my dislikes as likes and vice versa.

Cucktube shadowbans the majority of my comments and doesn't count my dislikes. They probably count my dislikes as likes and vice versa.
Shadowbanning is so shitty. They could at least warn you directly, like "you can't post your comment because of this word: "yadayada" then you could erase it and write something else.

Shadowbanning is so shitty. They could at least warn you directly, like "you can't post your comment because of this word: "yadayada" then you could erase it and write something else.
It's annoying because I have to sign out to make sure my comment posted every time, most the time they don't show up so I stopped commenting on cucktube that much. I might start commenting again once I make some alts that aren't connected with my identity.

It's annoying because I have to sign out to make sure my comment posted every time, most the time they don't show up so I stopped commenting on cucktube that much. I might start commenting again once I make some alts that aren't connected with my identity.
Nowadays I only comment short stuff I know will pass, like "great video", "good job", etc.

Nowadays I only comment short stuff I know will pass, like "great video", "good job", etc.
They won't even pass that for me, because I can go back and edit it.

I have a feeling that this place might become too large for it's own good, and nuked like every such corner since what? 2015?

Those who got addicted themselves (or conditioned to) will lose objective reasoning when around women which in modern life is pretty much every spheres of influences.

An incel who prefers objective reasoning and who is ruthless on himself for his inceldom wouldn't usually be subjectively biased towards pussy as well and thus the depth and clarity of the affairs of the world. It's the same 'wizard powers' of 30+ year old incels. This world is pretty simple when you don't color your own mind to chase pussy.
thx for that. good read

Ironically, most incels are smart, well-spoken, deep thinkers. Goes to show that foids don't really care about personality.

You must be new here. That's only how it seems at first.

Ironically, most incels are smart, well-spoken, deep thinkers. Goes to show that foids don't really care about personality.

when you don't go to parties, have a social life, use social media or interact with people, what do you have left? silence, its the silence you need to discover your deepest darkest thoughts. that silence will either bring great insight or lead to your eventual demise.

I think it's unironically about not allowing toilets here. I truly believe toilets are the reason why every platform becomes shit. It's the interaction between the monolith, self centered effort from the toilets and the simp males that ruin the platform completely. The entire platform becomes all about who can get attention from the toilets. It becomes the core value of the platform to focus on the toilets. This is inevitable and happens 100% of the time. Even academia lost its core values when toilets entered it. Now even universities are about toilet values and not about science and curiosity.
When you introduce holes into any hobby its original purpose gets replaced with some toilet centered values and simping. All the males in that hobby only do it for the holes and distribute their undivided attention to the holes. The human males who do not hardcore simp will be ostracized and told they are Hitlers if they don't spend their energy simping, installing whore values and altering the environment to be more toilet friendly. Whores can't take criticism the same way men can. They can't take tolerate harsh and honest speech. This allows toilets to underperform and derail the purpose without anyone preventing it. No one is allowed to criticize the whore toilet gender who are blatantly destroying the platform.
The only purpose of the whore toilet gender to be on the display, admired for its surface and protected by simp "men." There is no depth in the toilet gender apart from their natural instinct to dissimulate, play with social status and hate the weak. Toilets do not take part in anything that isn't about themselves. Toilets can't be anonymous contributors to some cause that isn't about themselves. Whatever they do it's always about their narcissist interest to be on the display and to be objectified. This is natural and instinct for toilets. Even when toilets use internet platforms with usernames they use names that include a hint that they are toilets. Make no mistake this happens on purpose. It's not oppression or misogyny that prevents toilets from contributing to humanity. It's their nature to only care about themselves and their looks. It's outlier foids who have done something else other than trying to be the center of attention all the time wherever they go.

It's the most relevant factor that contributes to the overall quality to follow the purpose of any platform.

tldr; toilets ruin everything. every platform turns into a simping fest and anti-misogyny activism when toilets are introduced.

when you don't go to parties, have a social life, use social media or interact with people, what do you have left? silence, its the silence you need to discover your deepest darkest thoughts. that silence will either bring great insight or lead to your eventual demise.
Well said.

this forum have shown me more depth and insight about the world in a fundamental way than virtually anyone else ever has.
The truth is that humanity really deserves it's fair shair of suffering and punishment and the apocalypse can only really fix anything as it resets all of a whole.

I think it's unironically about not allowing toilets here. I truly believe toilets are the reason why every platform becomes shit. It's the interaction between the monolith, self centered effort from the toilets and the simp males that ruin the platform completely. The entire platform becomes all about who can get attention from the toilets. It becomes the core value of the platform to focus on the toilets. This is inevitable and happens 100% of the time. Even academia lost its core values when toilets entered it. Now even universities are about toilet values and not about science and curiosity.
When you introduce holes into any hobby its original purpose gets replaced with some toilet centered values and simping. All the males in that hobby only do it for the holes and distribute their undivided attention to the holes. The human males who do not hardcore simp will be ostracized and told they are Hitlers if they don't spend their energy simping, installing whore values and altering the environment to be more toilet friendly. Whores can't take criticism the same way men can. They can't take tolerate harsh and honest speech. This allows toilets to underperform and derail the purpose without anyone preventing it. No one is allowed to criticize the whore toilet gender who are blatantly destroying the platform.
The only purpose of the whore toilet gender to be on the display, admired for its surface and protected by simp "men." There is no depth in the toilet gender apart from their natural instinct to dissimulate, play with social status and hate the weak. Toilets do not take part in anything that isn't about themselves. Toilets can't be anonymous contributors to some cause that isn't about themselves. Whatever they do it's always about their narcissist interest to be on the display and to be objectified. This is natural and instinct for toilets. Even when toilets use internet platforms with usernames they use names that include a hint that they are toilets. Make no mistake this happens on purpose. It's not oppression or misogyny that prevents toilets from contributing to humanity. It's their nature to only care about themselves and their looks. It's outlier foids who have done something else other than trying to be the center of attention all the time wherever they go.

It's the most relevant factor that contributes to the overall quality to follow the purpose of any platform.

tldr; toilets ruin everything. every platform turns into a simping fest and anti-misogyny activism when toilets are introduced.

I've been on PSL forums since 2014 and this is the greatest and most accurate post I have ever read in my life. Had to bump this, simply amazing and so well written. Shame you are gone.