Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel This forum is fucking dead now

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
Practically every significant or active fucking poster is gone. Wtf :cryfeels: :cryfeels: Why is it everytime I join any place, it’s when it’s fucking dying!

Im cursed & this forum has never been this dead. Literally everyone is gone now its fucking over. The only ones of us who remain are the truest of truecels.

So it's not just me. This forum really has become more inactive.

I wonder where all the old users went

Dog GIF by ViralHog

Try neets or basedspace lmao.

This is probably one of the most active forums out of all blackpill forums. This is actually one of the most active forums I have scrolled through anyway.

This is probably one of the most active forums out of all blackpill forums. This is actually one of the most active forums I have scrolled through anyway.
true

every other forum is dead compared to this site. This is unironically the most active incel website that exists (excluding looksmax)

neets is dead as hell, i wanted to hang there but its too slow.

true

every other forum is dead compared to this site. This is unironically the most active incel website that exists (excluding looksmax)
Tbh im ngl, I need some other niche nerd forums besides my anime list which is full of retards who wouldn't know a good anime if they got slapped across the face with it.

any good forums?

Include Blackpill.club to the mix.
These forums are fucking dying! Slowly...

Tbf NEETs.net only has like 900 users after 5 years. The NEET subreddit is far more active. However although its the most active out of all the Blackpill forums it used to be more active. Also a lot of the familiar users are pretty much gone from here.

true

Looksmax is really active despite a lower user base

lmao go touch some grass inkwelln:dab:

Agreed. Was way more active and had way more interesting threads during the two months I spent lurking

Tbh im ngl, I need some other niche nerd forums besides my anime list which is full of retards who wouldn't know a good anime if they got slapped across the face with it.

any good forums?
ngl I don't know any. I try hard to find some myself

This is the only good incel space, “incels” on every other platform seem cucked as shit

This is the only good incel space, “incels” on every other platform seem cucked as shit
Thats true thats Why we must preserve its activity as high as possible

ngl I don't know any. I try hard to find some myself
Kek, I searched up "anime forums" on google and everyone there just seems like such an npc...

Plus there is little to no actual discussion on these websites.

Kek, I searched up "anime forums" on google and everyone there just seems like such an npc...

Plus there is little to no actual discussion on these websites.
generally, small forums always mog large ones. Communities are always better in small ones.
Also Norman's Law:
434.png

If I would want to use a large "community" with no discussion and filled with normalfags, I would just use reddit

True. Well its mostly Incels and a few normies who come across the blackpill
There are Chads there too. That’s why I don’t use it, would be suifuel seeing how hard I get lifemogged by other blackpillers

generally, small forums always mog large ones. Communities are always better in small ones.
Also Norman's Law:
434.png
Tbh normans law applies to any nerdy shit.

Take the anime community for instance....

If I would want to use a large "community" with no discussion and filled with normalfags, I would just use reddit

There are Chads there too. That’s why I don’t use it, would be suifuel seeing how hard I get lifemogged by other blackpillers
Chads who are aware of the Blackpill is such a strange thing to me. The average chad wouldnt be that chronically online to be aware of something so niche

Chads who are aware of the Blackpill is such a strange thing to me. The average chad wouldnt be that chronically online to be aware of something so niche
Most blackpilled Chads I’ve seen are former sub-5s who went through puberty, leanmaxxing, or both

Your average Chad is obviously pretty unlikely to take interest in manosphere stuff

Most blackpilled Chads I’ve seen are former sub-5s who went through puberty, leanmaxxing, or both

Your average Chad is obviously pretty unlikely to take interest in manosphere stuff
Yup.

So it's not just me. This forum really has become more inactive.

I wonder where all the old users went
they've either "ascended" or gotten 100% field grade

over

.is Is one of the better forums all the other ones that i have been on are full of normies

Last edited:
We pre-2020cels still exist. We just mostly lurk now. The blackpill is pretty obvious and you can't say too much more about it. Just repeating the same things over and over again on a forum is not really a productive use of time. I've come to conclusion that male separatism is the only real solution, looksmaxxing just prolongs the inevitable. The only thing left to do is to make money and develop IRL organizations to promote my ideas.

Be the change you want to see in the world

This place always lacks activity when summer approaches

It's just because it's boring. There's nothing to post that hasn't been posted before. New people are scared away because of government hatred of incels. If someone does post something interesting it's often overshadowed by a low effort Reddit post and buried away in the pages unless some boredcel decides to revive it when he finds it.

Imagine feeling lonely on an incel forum.

So fucking over.

Agreed. Was way more active and had way more interesting threads during the two months I spent lurking
A lot of OG posters either got banned or became inactive.

well,i knew this forum since the begin,but the majority of incels just you know take the easy way out or just become bluepill or use drugs to aliviate the pain all the good posts get lost in the middle of a bunch of posts about women and shit like that so its over.

It's just because it's boring. There's nothing to post that hasn't been posted before. New people are scared away because of government hatred of incels. If someone does post something interesting it's often overshadowed by a low effort Reddit post and buried away in the pages unless some boredcel decides to revive it when he finds it.
Exactly this. Interesting stuff has already been said and only useless, low effort remain. And they bury any eventual interesting thread.

we should make this forum into a cooking forum now since we have nothing more to say about the blackpill.

It's still pretty active compared to most forums out there

Pretty sure it’s grown in overall active users and visitors. But some classic key posters are indeed gone.