Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious This forum is full of pedophiles

zangano1

zangano1

incel
★★★★★
From inceltears looking for posts to screenshot :feelsgah:
I'm literally shaking.

99E4F687 F80C 4820 8C88 6C92D184E2EB

You’re not wrong, the pedophiles from IT flood this place to find content when they’re not horny.

I'm just realizing rn that the "don't sexualize minors" rule was in fact made to dissuade IT soys from posting

WHATS UP CUCKTEARS, NO POST HERE ONLY YOU GETTING TROLLED AND BAITED :feelskek:
I'm just realizing rn that the "don't sexualize minors" rule was in fact made to dissuade IT soys from posting
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Almost baited! :feelsYall:

It's pretty funny how all that they projected onto us ultimately turned out to be true for their own members; I can't recall any members of our own supposedly evil and miss-soggy-nits forum dabbling into such heinous activities... :feelsjuice:

I guess it's to be expected, what with the majority of their more prominent members being pathetically obsessed to the point of mental illness with us, people who they have never seen not interacted with for the most part; it's literally just the fact that we commit wrongthink against the bluepilled hegemony and the hypergamous ways of the modern world. :feelsclown:

Last edited:
Most of them are fbicels

I long for the good old days...

14 is prime (in video games)

Both of the forums are full of them, i knew it since the Bunny Onesie scandal.